Sandy V Cats

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sandy V Cats

St. Luke wrote:About time we got serious and invested in our very own VFL side, none of this affiliate stuff. Most other serious teams have done it, why not us?

But we dont have anywhere to play. That is the real problem.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St. Luke wrote:About time we got serious and invested in our very own VFL side, none of this affiliate stuff. Most other serious teams have done it, why not us?

But we dont have anywhere to play. That is the real problem.
Correct..neither Moorabbin or LHC have the infrastructure to hold fortnightly games

Would cost a couple of mill to get Moorabbin back to that standard quite apart from the ongoing running costs of the team

Seriously want it to happen somehow though

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

$ $ $ $

when only 32,600 supporters sign on as members it gets tougher..

when saints 'issues' cause sponsors to steer clear ( amazes me still that Essendon have' gained' both during this tough period yet the saints issues are- Personal and Bombers issues are team/club/player )
I know. You're right :(

Bit of a shame really. Still, I think Watters will develop competition for spots within the senior side. We've seen glimmers of hope with some new talent emerging. The game against the Cats showed what a lack of development has cost us and how much we'll be hurting for a number of seasons to come.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!