saints apolagise en masse

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Middo
Club Player

Re: saints apolagise en masse

BigMart wrote:Not sure Joey was pick 44 or Sam was pick 53 and Gwilt was 60 odd?? Even though you

What about Heyne, Raymond, Sweeney, Pattison, Begley, Johnson, Polo.... Your point is not that great is it?

Can you publicly explain how Attila smacked me down? Besides a dummy spit which made him look a bit silly?! notice he hasn't stayed on... Probably under advice?? Didn't care ATT and don't now.... Most posters without an agenda, saw that for what it was.... I bought it up, because I knew you'd go again, and look silly again?!

BC.... You'll never be able to prove what his impact would have been at StK (remembering we drafted Gardiner?) but it can be stated what impact Lovett had, taken 10 months later?

Your arguments are silly... Futile...

Half the time, you're just playing the man, with the same old crap... Which doesn't even have basis...

All of this because I slammed the club... Apologists had a sook, it proved to be fair enough... So the redirect begins

Who recruited Cousins to Richmond ....??? Flog ... No Credibility..

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
older saint
SS Life Member

Talks cheap

Sock Puppet
Club Player

Where is the 'hate crime report' button on this forum?

Found it.

Why the hatred of PE teachers on this forum???