YKSTKFC13

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: YKSTKFC13

stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Thanks Josh.

Very rude Stringer, very rude indeed.
\
whats rude....?????....mentioning the 1966 flag...in his 100 forgettable years.......wasn't forgettable for me......or disputing that we tanked.????..we didn't.....not rude at all...imho....

It's all in the delivery.

You should take a leaf out of my book. I'm never rude to anyone here and I'm the perfect poster. :roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Thanks Josh.

Very rude Stringer, very rude indeed.
\
whats rude....?????....mentioning the 1966 flag...in his 100 forgettable years.......wasn't forgettable for me......or disputing that we tanked.????..we didn't.....not rude at all...imho....

It's all in the delivery.

You should take a leaf out of my book. I'm never rude to anyone here and I'm the perfect poster. :roll:

:wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
georgie girl
Club Player

Coincedentally, I watched a special I had recorded ages ago on the 2009 Round 14 clash with Geelong, just this weekend. I had forgotten how good we were. Roo was amazing. So agile, just incredible! We delivered the ball to our forwards. Our around the ground passing was accurate. Our marking and kicking for goal were also amazing. It was wonderful to go back there again.... if only for an hour!