Watters reassured By Summers and Thompson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watters reassured By Summers and Thompson

Buckets wrote:It's just unreal that it was even said even in jest! I wouldn't begrudge him if he said stuff the lot of you I'm not taking this crap from my own club!

But its not from "his own club" but some pissed hasbeen pissed ex president.

Would know all about sacking coaches - he was the retard who sacked Stan and installed Tim Watson - what a fkn loser :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Man wrote:Love it or hate it, I reckon Watters is gone. I do not believe Plympton was just joking, what on earth for? What was the punch line? So perhaps the topic of discussion should be, who replaces him?
Tend to agree.

Our club is in a state of flux at the moment so a clean broom may be the go.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Kickit
Club Player

Moorabbin Man wrote:Love it or hate it, I reckon Watters is gone. I do not believe Plympton was just joking, what on earth for? What was the punch line? So perhaps the topic of discussion should be, who replaces him?
Or who the hell is Plympton and who the hell are you?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Tend to agree.

can you or anyone else confirm with any facts any of these rumours????

Please confirm the rumours so we can then make decisions

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Tend to agree.

can you or anyone else confirm with any facts any of these rumours????

Please confirm the rumours so we can then make decisions
Fair call. But you must agree the vibe re our club ain't good at the moment. That surely is a pointer to a degree???

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Buckets wrote:It's just unreal that it was even said even in jest! I wouldn't begrudge him if he said stuff the lot of you I'm not taking this crap from my own club!

But its not from "his own club" but some pissed hasbeen pissed ex president.

Would know all about sacking coaches - he was the retard who sacked Stan and installed Tim Watson - what a fkn loser :roll:

Mistakes are made Joffa. The issue is if one makes the same mistakes multiple times.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

So many brooms have swept thru the club that there aren't any left. Whats the point of continually sacking people?
I personally think Watters should see the rebuild thru.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
slider
Club Player

Which young gun draftee is going to want to come to a club that in so much disarray?

I know where my info comes from, its a disgruntled ex player, how many of these exist? plenty, and how much of this muck from people that just want to see us disappear? plenty of media frog snorters

No i dont know an ex no1 who talks rubbish, but i do know someone who retired this season, things aint peaches and cream down there, but i do want all this to stop.

Storm are looking good

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:He should be made to crap in his own hands and the clap them over his own head

Idiot.
As long as I don't have to shake his hand :)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Fair call. But you must agree the vibe re our club ain't good at the moment. That surely is a pointer to a degree???
No I dont. Not one of the rumours reported as FACT has been proven to be fact.

MASS EXEDUS
ROO to Collingwood
WATTERS Sacked.

it is a malicious campaign headed by the **** like Fine and Allen and Wallace at SEN where apparently they dont need proof before proclaiming all these rumours as fact.

Only a weak mind would believe it

Lance or James??

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Feck me! Who makes up all these bulls*** rumours!

About had enough!!

lloyd21
Club Player

Problem is you have an absolute moron like Andrew Plympton who in the current scene had the brain larger than a sugar ant.
Fuelling the disarray comments as you see Tim Watson gleefully announce , followed with Riewoldt is on track to Collingwood
Then they go to the Copeland count first question are you looking forward to Nick Riewoldt playing at Collingwood well yes maxwell replies then quietly remarks I think he might stay at Stkilda though.
Andrew Plympton should have been front and centre saying on every media immediately apologising for being a fool.

Stay away from club Andrew if I see u there they will have to carry you out.....!
Last edited by lloyd21 on Fri 04 Oct 2013 10:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

MASS EXEDUS
ROO to Collingwood
WATTERS Sacked.

it is a malicious campaign headed by the **** like Fine and Allen and Wallace at SEN where apparently they dont need proof before proclaiming all these rumours as fact.

We should start a campaign of abuse against those tools, that is fine wallet and Farlett who continue these campaigns against us.

I reckon the timing of all this s*** will seriously stuff with our trading or attractive good ppl to the club

I love this club
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Fill us in slider.....
Not have to post names, but what you've heard could be interesting

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

What is Plymton's motive? And why did Andrew Thompson apologise? I believe the club is on the right track despite the poor win/loss record of this season. Stability is vital at this point.

Are we waiting for a saviour?
I'm so sick of waiting!
I've been waiting my whole life!
This is a new day!
SAAD
Club Player

if the older guys are not happy then jog on...

they went close but didn't get the chocolates...if some of them took on the Geelong model and scaled down their ridiculous salaries we might have had a bit more depth and won a freakin' flag. They aren't going to win one now. They need to know their role which is to guide the youth or just leave like the sooks that they are.

That is of course if this is the problem at the club...we are bottom 4 for the next two years regardless of who is the bloody coach!

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

MASS EXEDUS
ROO to Collingwood
WATTERS Sacked.

I don't believe in any panic about all this but lets not pretend that there aren't any behind the scenes issues go on - there is too much smoke from too many different regions. Plymptons was a joke but a joke with a fair bit of malice behind it. It seems like Watters comments about "mediocrity" (which seems to be the word he used) has created a lot of ripples throughout the St Kilda old boy network. The old warriors who came within a wonky bounce of the ball of having a flag probably didn't appreciate their gut busting efforts being described that way esp with the wounds from 2 close GF still raw and felt disrespected. From someone I thought communicated well it was a bad error from Watters. Then have you have Pelchen who by most accounts has a lot of hubris and has cemented his power getting rid of the football ops director. Watters is probably in a slightly shakier position that he probably should be but if he keeps his nerve he should be ok. The way he handled Kosi, milney, and blake gave him some credits. Things are a bit polarised at the club. Its not the end of the world. In the long run it may not even be a bad thing. If you can hold your own in a power struggle if proves you have the mettle and the political nous you need in one of the most cliquey industries you will ever find.

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Bluthy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

MASS EXEDUS
ROO to Collingwood
WATTERS Sacked.

I don't believe in any panic about all this but lets not pretend that there aren't any behind the scenes issues go on - there is too much smoke from too many different regions. Plymptons was a joke but a joke with a fair bit of malice behind it. It seems like Watters comments about "mediocrity" (which seems to be the word he used) has created a lot of ripples throughout the St Kilda old boy network. The old warriors who came within a wonky bounce of the ball of having a flag probably didn't appreciate their gut busting efforts being described that way esp with the wounds from 2 close GF still raw and felt disrespected. From someone I thought communicated well it was a bad error from Watters. Then have you have Pelchen who by most accounts has a lot of hubris and has cemented his power getting rid of the football ops director. Watters is probably in a slightly shakier position that he probably should be but if he keeps his nerve he should be ok. The way he handled Kosi, milney, and blake gave him some credits. Things are a bit polarised at the club. Its not the end of the world. In the long run it may not even be a bad thing. If you can hold your own in a power struggle if proves you have the mettle and the political nous you need in one of the most cliquey industries you will ever find.
Not bad Bluthy, not bad at all. Think you have the situation fairly right there. Those 09/10 guys did give it their all, but we are on the verge again of falling into our bad old ways. Another flag with that group isn't/wasn't going to happen, and it hurts. Think Scott is trying to up the ante. Which I think is fair enough.

Funny thing is, even though both those GF's we could and perhaps should have won, we didn't go into any of them Favourites. And our best guys were unbelievable, but our quality ran out in our bottom tier players. Geelong had more depth and the Pies seemed to have extra energy and power (?). Anyway, think those GF vets are still burnt, and nothing can probably fix it.

We have to reload. Professional sport.

felix
Club Player

Maybe it all comes back to roo. If there is a thought he wants out well surely the s*** will hit the fan alas as it has. Nothing else would stir the pot greater and the pot is being stirred big time ,all the rest of the gossip it doesn't make sense .loose roo and the club is questionable in so many negatives ways.

Richter
SS Life Member

Nice posts Verdun and Bluthy. Lots of sense in them.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

One could be forgiven for wondering if it's worth bothering :(

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

thejiggingsaint wrote:One could be forgiven for wondering if it's worth bothering :(
Coming from our most optimistic supporter! C'Mon Jiggster. Don't let them get you down! :)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:One could be forgiven for wondering if it's worth bothering :(
Coming from our most optimistic supporter! C'Mon Jiggster. Don't let them get you down! :)
Says a lot when Dave is questioning the worth of it.

Understand how he feels.

The absolute s.hit being spouted by the muppets on SEN has made me so angry.

That fkn hack golfer filth supporter making crap up about Roo bring available, all senior players on the table, Fine just flaying Scotty and picking Alan Richardsons name out of his arse.

Then the lazy retards reporting a stupid dumb throway line from a ex president as fact.

There is REAL tension between coach and players at Collingwood but we hear nothing about that.

Who has lost a player to FA this post season? Collingwood

What are all the hysterical headlines about? Not one with any evidence.

Sick of it. So fkn mad at these tosspots

Lance or James??

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:
Not bad Bluthy, not bad at all. Think you have the situation fairly right there. Those 09/10 guys did give it their all, but we are on the verge again of falling into our bad old ways. Another flag with that group isn't/wasn't going to happen, and it hurts. Think Scott is trying to up the ante. Which I think is fair enough.

Funny thing is, even though both those GF's we could and perhaps should have won, we didn't go into any of them Favourites. And our best guys were unbelievable, but our quality ran out in our bottom tier players. Geelong had more depth and the Pies seemed to have extra energy and power (?). Anyway, think those GF vets are still burnt, and nothing can probably fix it.

We have to reload. Professional sport.
I agree. But the lesson out of the last few weeks is don't underestimate how hard things are going to be. Finishing in bottom 3 for next 3 years, average membership, losing club legends - the heat is coming on and coming hard. The good signs are despite the differences behind the scenes (which isn't unusual), the board, Pelchen and Watters are putting up a united front. A lot of the frustration and pain of being so close to a couple of flags has been pouring out. It probably had to happen. If we can ride this out, the future will begin.

St Lenny
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

MASS EXEDUS
ROO to Collingwood
WATTERS Sacked.

Well said. I am pretty nervous about all this. Where there is smoke there is generally fire and it would seem things arn't as peachy as we hoped. Lets hope the dust can settle quickly and we can get on with the business of rebuilding.