Is Pelchen the Mole??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Re: Is Pelchen the Mole??

paddy wrote: While it is hard to believe that there is some integrity in sports journalism, perhaps all the info that has been 'leaked' is just true.

The truth always has an annoying habit of coming out most of the time...
True False whatever - the truth is that the St Kilda name has been punched , kicked, headbutted, fish hooked, and placed in a choke hold by the media over he last month all because sensitive information has been leaked
paddy wrote:All I can say is i'm happy that the club has taken control of things, focusing on being proactive, not just reactive
Due to all the leaked information out their in the public domain and with the pressure mounting it seems that Watters sacking was indeed "reactive"

In the end Watters gave an interview to SEN without the clubs permission if he hadnt he would probably still be coach today. Knowing that the club earlier refused SEN permission to interview Watters the club had no other option but to "react" and sack Watters knowing that the media would probably soon release information that Watters intentionly snubbed the clubs directive for him not to give an interview, hence , we would have been dragged through the coals once again.

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
slider
Club Player

Watters was always going to be sacked, he was going to be lucky to make it to half way through next season. Better they clean the slate sooner than later.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
Hey I am just interested to know who is leaking sensitive information through to the media

Are you happy that the media has been leaked information regarding the inner workings at the club??

Obviously there is someone or some people at the club who have loose lips??

No reason why it would not be Pelchen given his relationship with Watters ....

As I said Cloaks and Daggers and the club has suffered as a whole for it

Time to plug these leaks!!

Nope I'm not happy about it.
But starting another thread that is nothing but speculation is not going to help. It's a pointless substanceless OP that asks a bunch of What if questions. Speculation and more fanning the flames of rumour and third hand innuendo. Why bother?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I think there is one thing that (almost) everyone on here agrees on;

THE SOURCE OF THE LEAK IS INSIDE THE CLUB

That being the case the club should act both decisively and immediately. Here's a bit of an idea on how I would tackle the problem;

1. Hire a Private Detective mob to get to the bottom of it

2. The President & The CEO to get the entire club; Board, Coaches, Players, Staff, Volunteers, the lot in a room and read the riot act to ALL of them

3. WHEN, not if they find those responsible, sack them in the most public way possible

!!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I think there is one thing that (almost) everyone on here agrees on;

THE SOURCE OF THE LEAK IS INSIDE THE CLUB

That being the case the club should act both decisively and immediately. Here's a bit of an idea on how I would tackle the problem;

1. Hire a Private Detective mob to get to the bottom of it

2. The President & The CEO to get the entire club; Board, Coaches, Players, Staff, Volunteers, the lot in a room and read the riot act to ALL of them

3. WHEN, not if they find those responsible, sack them in the most public way possible

!!

Eastern there is a chance that this was delibrately given to the media so the sacking wouldnt seem as harsh. Not saying that for sure but it maybe the case. Jaxons is an interesting one. If you look at his psoting history he has never said anything apart from opinions until that post about Ben. It seems very strange. He has inside knowledge. Is he Finey I wonder.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Oh, we are not to bag Pelchin .... Yet

Whilst he is still at StK.... We can start next year can we... Because we have to be loyal regardless of what's going on...

But, we can bag SW now.... Who is hopeless (but not yesterday morning) the hypocritical nature of this joint, just shows that most fans can't see the forest for the trees....

BTW
Is Pelchin the footy manager or the head or recruiting?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Oh, we are not to bag Pelchin .... Yet

Whilst he is still at StK.... We can start next year can we... Because we have to be loyal regardless of what's going on...

But, we can bag SW now.... Who is hopeless (but not yesterday morning) the hypocritical nature of this joint, just shows that most fans can't see the forest for the trees....

BTW

How do you feel about either or is it more fun bagging people on here for not being like you. the funny thing is you didnt rate SW but now he is gone the club has again stuffed up in your opinion. if he stayed you would have said the club stuffed up. No wonder people get confused by your posts and isnt only because you refuse to quote.

St.Roly
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Oh, we are not to bag Pelchin .... Yet

BTW
Given that it seems likely that you are going to spend the foreseeable future carrying on about Pelchen, is it too much to ask that you start spelling his name correctly?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Maybe if he was more significant.... I'd look into it

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Bugger 'gut' feelings or gossip and innuendo. I'd back Pelchen. The club needs his talent to build a worthy team.
I agree with the sentiment that he will make or break us. Think it's 50/50, if that. That's pretty good odds for a one premiership team. Back him and let's see.
As for the leak - quite possibly orchestrated by more than a few, and we have Watters out without damaging our trade period, and thanks to the leaks, our reputation isn't going to suffer as much as it may have.
Gotta love the saints in the off season - never dull.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

If and when a new coach comes and if that also breaks down the club will have no choice IMO but to sack Pelican

As much as Watters is gone IF I were on the Board my advice to Pelican would be simple: play the team game or your next. No time for constant divisiveness

Breretons a knob and poor football analyst/judge IMO - but he's rightin 1 thing; Pelican has this rep in the industry that could make or break him.
IF he builds a Saints list challenging in 3 years he PROVES he is the messiah. IF not his reputation and methods will see him unemployed

He has as much invested personally in our future success as the club does.

“Yeah….nah””
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

I reckon the "mole" was Watters , probably didn't want to keep his situation behind closed doors so he leaked like a sieve, cuddled up to Caro

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, Watters was undermining himself?

A player or staffer is certainly the mole.... A disgruntled one....

And Brereton maybe a knob.... Agree on that... But he's forgotten more about AFL footy than anyone on here has ever known...

He knows what a successful club does and doesn't do.... Lets not character assassinate just to try and make an argument...

His points are valid, and everyone knows it... Whether they admit it or not?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Yeah, Watters was undermining himself?

A player or staffer is certainly the mole.... A disgruntled one....

And Brereton maybe a knob.... Agree on that... But he's forgotten more about AFL footy than anyone on here has ever known...

He knows what a successful club does and doesn't do.... Lets not character assassinate just to try and make an argument...

His points are valid, and everyone knows it... Whether they admit it or not?

Thanks for telling us all how we should think.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:... Lets not character assassinate just to try and make an argument...
So you are removing all the crap you posted about Pelchen ?!

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post