All three draftees were injured this year...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: All three draftees were injured this year...

BigMart wrote:Still bullshitting and playing the man.... Hindsight my arse, you criticised me most for calling early?!

I see you still follow up every post of mine, if you had a clue about footy I would bother...

Everybody knows you're an antagonistic tool who has very little game knowledge so who care what you think really?!

Everyboody knows do they? Hindsight king who knocked our trading and said we were the laughing stock of the AFL but now changed your mind. You just dont get it at all. You went early a couple of years ago when you said players were no good when there wasnt a photo and then start hindsight threads saying how did we miss this player 2 years into his career. How about telling us who we all missed this year instead of 2 years time. And sides play 7 backmen. Yep you know your footy.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:Still bullshitting and playing the man.... Hindsight my arse, you criticised me most for calling early?!

I see you still follow up every post of mine, if you had a clue about footy I would bother...

Everybody knows you're an antagonistic tool who has very little game knowledge so who care what you think really?!

Everyboody knows do they? Hindsight king who knocked our trading and said we were the laughing stock of the AFL but now changed your mind. You just dont get it at all. You went early a couple of years ago when you said players were no good when there wasnt a photo and then start hindsight threads saying how did we miss this player 2 years into his career. How about telling us who we all missed this year instead of 2 years time. And sides play 7 backmen. Yep you know your footy.
Made me laugh Plugs...

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:I used to work with Billings' dad.

Very good dude. So for what it's worth, he comes from a good family.
My best mate just told me an interesting story. When he was at Uni he was besotted by a young lady named Leticia Madden. Unfortunately for him they were just friends, as my mate tells me she was quite a looker. Years later he ran into her after she married a guy called Graeme Billings, who worked with my mate's dad at Coopers Price Waterhouse. She'd also just had a baby boy named Jack. My mate was a very handy footballer, so I hope Graeme was as well, if we're talking bloodlines. On the evidence so far, thank goodness she chose Graeme and not my mate! BTW, Leticia is still pretty sharp!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Hi Pluggs,

1/ your argument would be fine if Cripps wasn't a first round flop! It wasn't that he was hopeless because he has no photo... He had no photo because he wasn't rated that highly. Every other player in the top 30 did... It was just an interesting thing that Jamie (who is very average and is still not looking a player) didn't ....
Every man and their dog knew Jack Darling.... He was the Dayle Gartlett of 2010... In fact outside the top ten and Siposs and a few Dandy boys, he was the only player I knew (did you know Jamie Cripps?)

Question
Who SHOULD we have drafted in 2010 Cripps or Darling

Question 2
Should we have drafted AL in 2009 for a FRP.... Not sure I made that call in hindsight

Question 3
Should we have accepted a trade for Luke Ball in 2010 (pick 30)

Question 4
Should we have recruited the handful of rejects in that period and why?

Our recruiting, hindsight or otherwise in 2009 and 2010 was disgusting.... And everyone knows it... Some even called it ATT

Oh
And I know more about footy than you old fella.... Think about what the statement 7 defenders means.... Is it 7 back men?
At a stoppage the will always be.... An extra defender... Doesn't have to be in the backline...

My knowledge, doesn't come from just going to the Dome and cheering my idols either......

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Hi Pluggs,

1/ your argument would be fine if Cripps wasn't a first round flop! It wasn't that he was hopeless because he has no photo... He had no photo because he wasn't rated that highly. Every other player in the top 30 did... It was just an interesting thing that Jamie (who is very average and is still not looking a player) didn't ....
Every man and their dog knew Jack Darling.... He was the Dayle Gartlett of 2010... In fact outside the top ten and Siposs and a few Dandy boys, he was the only player I knew (did you know Jamie Cripps?)

Question
Who SHOULD we have drafted in 2010 Cripps or Darling

Question 2
Should we have drafted AL in 2009 for a FRP.... Not sure I made that call in hindsight

Question 3
Should we have accepted a trade for Luke Ball in 2010 (pick 30)

Question 4
Should we have recruited the handful of rejects in that period and why?

Our recruiting, hindsight or otherwise in 2009 and 2010 was disgusting.... And everyone knows it... Some even called it ATT

Oh
And I know more about footy than you old fella.... Think about what the statement 7 defenders means.... Is it 7 back men?
At a stoppage the will always be.... An extra defender... Doesn't have to be in the backline...

My knowledge, doesn't come from just going to the Dome and cheering my idols either......

So you actually know all other players had photos. Just went back to your posts then and no mention of that but all of a sudden you say that happened. Got to laugh at you just making it up to try and prove a point. Yes in hindsight we should taken Darling but how do you know he wouldnt be back in WA now and in hindsight probably 10 clubs should have taken Darling. How is Luke Parker. Pretty well I think. Another every club stuffed up on. Why didnt all clubs take Fisher or Jack. Thats right we did. Hindsight crap. Now as for your 7 defenders i have never laughed so much. Now its a defender but not backman. Yes every single club has a player drop off at a stoppage but its hardly ever the same player and you certainly wouldnt call him a defender. lets face it you meant 7 in the backline but again you wont admit you are wrong. Again I ask do you have a magic TV to see all this stuff that happens metres behind the ball because every TV I see never shows what the set ups off the ball are like. Get to a game BM then some may listen to what you write.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote: I think we drafted very well.... Traded pretty well to...
Let's be honest, you were furiously ranting on here for over a week about our trading - told us that all of your mates were laughing at you… and we were the laughing stock of the competition…

And I nearly forgot - we would no longer be a part of the AFL in 2017 if we have a couple more years like this one.

Hedging.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:I used to work with Billings' dad.

Very good dude. So for what it's worth, he comes from a good family.
My best mate just told me an interesting story. When he was at Uni he was besotted by a young lady named Leticia Madden. Unfortunately for him they were just friends, as my mate tells me she was quite a looker. Years later he ran into her after she married a guy called Graeme Billings, who worked with my mate's dad at Coopers Price Waterhouse. She'd also just had a baby boy named Jack. My mate was a very handy footballer, so I hope Graeme was as well, if we're talking bloodlines. On the evidence so far, thank goodness she chose Graeme and not my mate! BTW, Leticia is still pretty sharp!
The best thing is that JB is a Victorian. No go home factor

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.