to Support the Saints in 2014 I will ......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

to Support the Saints in 2014 I will ......

Go to alteast 1 game at etihad (( may make a few more)
go to atleast 1 interstate game ....................

buy a new membership for a child....... every little helps
( and take said child to atleast One game)

buy 1 item from the Saints shop......................

?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: to Support the Saints in 2014 I will ......

Watch them on TV as much as possible and if they start well buy a membership.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Watch them on TV as much as possible and if they start well buy a membership.
At least you're honest........

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Watch them on TV as much as possible and if they start well buy a membership.
At least you're honest........
He's having a lend.

I'll continue to pay my membership and support them as I always have.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Accurately critique the club's progress with a view to improving our ultimate aim of winning a premiership.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Bag them constantly on this website !

Gawd their opeless .......!
Sack the coach .....!
It's time <insert name >....should retire ...!
Why did they draft that dud ...!
Sack the board ...!

In red white and black from 73
Saints43
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:Accurately critique the club's progress with a view to improving our ultimate aim of winning a premiership.
How will your accurate critical anaysis improve the club?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

To support the Saints in 2014 I HAVE upgraded my membership. I WILL (if God spares me) take myself along to wherever MY club are competing in Victoria, with the possibility of one interstate trip. I will not be afraid to criticize (positively and constructively) MY club, but will at all times defend them with all I've got against hostile and unjustified attacks from both within and without MY club. In 2014 I will go along to Saints games without harbouring false hopes/expectations, but simply with a desire to SUPPORT MY CLUB, and enjoy the football (it's still a GAME after all folks!) Most of all I will be glad to get the opportunity to meet my pals at the "dome we call home" and be glad of what marvellous times I've had with the Saints family! Will that do for now folks? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO SAINTS! (to hell with the rest!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:To support the Saints in 2014 I HAVE upgraded my membership. I WILL (if God spares me) take myself along to wherever MY club are competing in Victoria, with the possibility of one interstate trip. I will not be afraid to criticize (positively and constructively) MY club, but will at all times defend them with all I've got against hostile and unjustified attacks from both within and without MY club. In 2014 I will go along to Saints games without harbouring false hopes/expectations, but simply with a desire to SUPPORT MY CLUB, and enjoy the football (it's still a GAME after all folks!) Most of all I will be glad to get the opportunity to meet my pals at the "dome we call home" and be glad of what marvellous times I've had with the Saints family! Will that do for now folks? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terrific attitude Jigman.

Let's all "get jiggy with it" while we patiently watch our team develop and hopefully grow into a side capable of going just that little bit further than those other gutsy, though ultimately unsuccessful, sides of recent times.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

thejiggingsaint wrote:To support the Saints in 2014 I HAVE upgraded my membership. I WILL (if God spares me) take myself along to wherever MY club are competing in Victoria, with the possibility of one interstate trip. I will not be afraid to criticize (positively and constructively) MY club, but will at all times defend them with all I've got against hostile and unjustified attacks from both within and without MY club. In 2014 I will go along to Saints games without harbouring false hopes/expectations, but simply with a desire to SUPPORT MY CLUB, and enjoy the football (it's still a GAME after all folks!) Most of all I will be glad to get the opportunity to meet my pals at the "dome we call home" and be glad of what marvellous times I've had with the Saints family! Will that do for now folks? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*GO salutes the Jigster*

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Someone should put up something on Go Fund Me and try to rein the debt in by crowd sourcing.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

do as i do every year
.. promote the Western Saints in hope to convert the WA st Kilda fans into WA st Kilda members!!
.. promote Western Saints functions to try and bring WA st kilda supporters together so they feel as though they are still part of the St Kilda family even though they are the other side of the country
.. help WA supporters conect with the St Kilda Football club
.. yell scream and cheer out team regardless of the results

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Onya st_Trav_ofWA! What a terrific post! You folk who support the club from interstate are an inspiration! BIG RESPECT! :D IF you get over to a game at the dome, it'll be my pleasure to shout you whatever you're drinking!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Someone should put up something on Go Fund Me and try to rein the debt in by crowd sourcing.
Agree.

Start a clever sob story that gets a million likes on Facebook.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
gringo wrote:Someone should put up something on Go Fund Me and try to rein the debt in by crowd sourcing.
Agree.

How's about 1 premiership in a gazillion years...I'm sobbing now?

PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

I"m getting Jiggy with it!

PADDLEPOP1000
maxdis 42
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Onya st_Trav_ofWA! What a terrific post! You folk who support the club from interstate are an inspiration! BIG RESPECT! :D IF you get over to a game at the dome, it'll be my pleasure to shout you whatever you're drinking!
Might take you up on the offer :D and also well said st_Trav_ofWA!!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Agree.

How's about 1 premiership in a gazillion years...I'm sobbing now?
that should start a Bangladesh type flood!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

Terrific attitude Jigman.

Let's all "get jiggy with it" while we patiently watch our team develop and hopefully grow into a side capable of going just that little bit further than those other gutsy, though ultimately unsuccessful, sides of recent times.
For Gawd sake, don't praise the old bugga up. It only encourages him. Next, you will be conned into buying him drinks :-) !! ;-)

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Well to support them this year, I am going to let my membership slip, upgrade Foxtel and watch on Tele.

then I will come on here and bag the players, officials, coaching staff, water boy and office receptionist at every opportunity.

I think this approach will catch on.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Onya st_Trav_ofWA! What a terrific post! You folk who support the club from interstate are an inspiration! BIG RESPECT! :D IF you get over to a game at the dome, it'll be my pleasure to shout you whatever you're drinking!
cheers Jiggy ... in the last couple of years we have been lucky in the fact the club have been really supportive in our goals to make the interstate members feel closer to the club.. it is a hard thing being soo far away from the team we support (in fact it make's the people complaining about the longer drive from Moorabbin to Seaford to see training quite funny) . us guys in WA are lucky in the respect that we at least get one game a year in Perth (although we have more members then tickets available).

not sure ill be heading over to melbourne this year for a game as ive got a 6 week South american holiday booked for the end of the year that will be sucking up the majority of my funds in 2014

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
cheers Jiggy ... in the last couple of years we have been lucky in the fact the club have been really supportive in our goals to make the interstate members feel closer to the club.. it is a hard thing being soo far away from the team we support (in fact it make's the people complaining about the longer drive from Moorabbin to Seaford to see training quite funny) . us guys in WA are lucky in the respect that we at least get one game a year in Perth (although we have more members then tickets available).

not sure ill be heading over to melbourne this year for a game as ive got a 6 week South american holiday booked for the end of the year that will be sucking up the majority of my funds in 2014
It's Okay Trav. I'll buy an extra beer (with 2 straws) and Jiggster & I will share it on your behalf :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

It's Okay Trav. I'll buy an extra beer (with 2 straws) and Jiggster & I will share it on your behalf :wink: !!
if you are buying it it will be a very very special beer indeed ...

will we be doing the march around the dome again in 2015 ??

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Mate, if it means that Eastern will explore the "great unknown" (his pockets) and shout a beer, I'll march around the Western ring road! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

just signed up again...and also signed up 5 family members.....cost me an arm and a leg......oh well ...it will be worth it....i hope.... :D

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.