MRP -Am i missing something

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Kosicos
Club Player

MRP -Am i missing something

Saints have 2 players offered 1 week for very minor incidents by the MRP.
But I now see that there have been a number of cases since ours that I would have considered very similar if not worse then ours but the players involved in theses have only been offered reprimands.

ME THINKS SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN AFL HOUSE

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: MRP -Am i missing something

Yep they never miss us. Both Joey and Lenny are missing round one due to incidents that would barely rate a mention in a game.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Yep they never miss us. Both Joey and Lenny are missing round one due to incidents that would barely rate a mention in a game.

Lenny was lucky to only get a week. Would have got more in the NRL and thats saying something. It was a clear swinging arm.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Walters and Tuoy clear to play lol what a suprise.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Walters and Tuoy clear to play lol what a suprise.

You always suggest the MRP has something against our club. Can you please tell me one logical reason why that would be so.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

You always suggest the MRP has something against our club. Can you please tell me one logical reason why that would be so.
Does anyone care they have fingered more than most.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Yep they never miss us. Both Joey and Lenny are missing round one due to incidents that would barely rate a mention in a game.
nothing in the leny incident...it happed in my field of view...the ross case was a joke...on us unfortunately....but you are dead right re lenny...but didnt joey cop his last year...in a real game???

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Does anyone care they have fingered more than most.

So no logical reason, just some statement that I doubt is true anyway. Got stats to back it up?

Freebird
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Lenny was lucky to only get a week. Would have got more in the NRL and thats saying something. It was a clear swinging arm.

Drivel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
nothing in the leny incident...it happed in my field of view...the ross case was a joke...on us unfortunately....but you are dead right re lenny...but didnt joey cop his last year...in a real game???
Yeah bumped Crowly at a ball up in the side. Apparently thats a week.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Drivel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. But good response.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Mmm

For arguments sake, one must play devils advocate...

Who would that be?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Mmm

Who would that be?

As opposed to you who decides how RL is as coach depending on how the thread is going. If people think he is a good coach you find faults, if people think he is a bad coach you say he is the top 2 in the AFL. By the way trying to get people on side by having a go at me i find really funny. See you can be funny BM. Wish you did it on purpose though. By the way do actually have an opinion as to why the MRP would pick on our club over every other club? Well do you?

bergsone
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Who would that be?

As opposed to you who decides how RL is as coach depending on how the thread is going. If people think he is a good coach you find faults, if people think he is a bad coach you say he is the top 2 in the AFL. By the way trying to get people on side by having a go at me i find really funny. See you can be funny BM. Wish you did it on purpose though. By the way do actually have an opinion as to why the MRP would pick on our club over every other club? Well do you?
What has RL got to do with this thread ?

bergsone
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Who would that be?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Who would that be?

Nothing as opposed to the statement by BM that was totally relevent to the topic.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

How re-assuring to know that after a hiatus to recover your strength, you're firing up for another season of unfettered, one eyed umpire and officaldom bashing. Only a couple more weeks and you can really get into it.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:

How re-assuring to know that after a hiatus to recover your strength, you're firing up for another season of unfettered, one eyed umpire and officaldom bashing. Only a couple more weeks and you can really get into it.
No it began in the pre season with the joke suspension of Hayes. Lets hope they make some more rules up on the go to nail a player.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:

No it began in the pre season with the joke suspension of Hayes. Lets hope they make some more rules up on the go to nail a player.
As P66 said, Lenny was lucky to get only a week. He swung his arm at the guy's head, made contact and the guy went off with concussion.

I saw the Walters one on the news tonight, the report looked very soft.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

This thread has nearly all the usual players already. Good stuff lads.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
remboy
SS Hall of Fame

saintspremiers wrote:This thread has nearly all the usual players already. Good stuff lads.
Might as well make it a sticky for the rest of the season. At least then we wouldn't get the weekly AFL/MRP/umpires hate us threads.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Yes good. You're gradually winding yourself up to full throttle ludicrous lashing out and unrepentant umpire, officials and general anyone not St.Kilda bashing. Still leading the way.

Terrance80
Club Player

Hayes stiff.. If it was Joel selwood on receiving end he only gets a reprimand because selwood gets up and plays on. Good to see the gws player was ok to play 6 days later after being "concussed"..

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
CURLY wrote:No it began in the pre season with the joke suspension of Hayes. Lets hope they make some more rules up on the go to nail a player.
Yes good. You're gradually winding yourself up to full throttle ludicrous lashing out and unrepentant umpire, officials and general anyone not St.Kilda bashing. Still leading the way.
Pretty obviously everything Curly posts is tongue-in-cheek, there's no way he believes the crap he posts so I wouldn't pay it too much attention. The only problem with his stuff is that it's not that funny.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote: Pretty obviously everything Curly posts is tongue-in-cheek, there's no way he believes the crap he posts so I wouldn't pay it too much attention. The only problem with his stuff is that it's not that funny.

Don't reckon. Reckon he fully believes it all. We're systematically persecuted and deliberately cheated against by a secret conspiracy of umpires and officials. Even though if you look on the fan forums of other clubs you will see exactly the same kind of conspiracy theories in relation to their club, we are in fact the ones that are genuinely being persecuted and fans of other clubs are just one eyed fools. Anyone can see it.