St kilda v west coast match day thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: St kilda v west coast match day thread

We had the Wet Toast on toast several times, but the delivery to the half forward line... :x :x :x

Rhys and Gumby (love da Gumby! :D ) winning the centre bounce tap outs, but we are set up for them to loose the taps... equals E-girls take it away each time.

Fumbles... :x :x :x :x

Doesn't matter though Sainters. We are fit, and we have their measure... just need to steady a little.

Go you Saintas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: More crapp delivery to the half forward line!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

PPS: Do not, repeat, do not buy land from those scumpires!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:ffs that kick went ten meters
Yes poor decision wasn't even iffy 8 metres at most

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

mullet wrote:couple of costly turnovers by cj early in that quarter. I thought he was playing well up until then
I would bet sheepstations he was called out with that handball
I think newnes has been costly

Seeya
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mods can emoticans be limited.

Some posts cant be read

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Not sure about Delaney, wouldn't be comfortable to rely on him as a long term FB.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

joffaboy wrote:
matrix wrote:ffs that kick went ten meters
Yes poor decision wasn't even iffy 8 metres at most
I was happy tho - they still had to kick outside of 50 and we had time to cover leads

Seeya
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

2 to Cripps - would be handy in Saints colours wouldn't he???

Lance or James??

matrix
Saintsational Legend

100% with ya joff

as long as it doesnt blow out

s*** :(

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Need to hold up now.

Starting to drop off

Lance or James??

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Very good stuff by the boys!
But gee - can't see us getting the first draft pick if they keep this up!
:D

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Jackie Newnes having a bit of a mare

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:Very good stuff by the boys!
But gee - can't see us getting the first draft pick if they keep this up!
:D
Yep have had a crack. Didn't get bullied

Lance or James??

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Some good signs, lost by skill errors which is kind of a good thing. These young players can sharpen skills but the footy smarts are there and that is critical

benengel14
Club Player

Great performance by Dunstan. Margin less than 20 points is probably a good effort

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:Some good signs, lost by skill errors which is kind of a good thing. These young players can sharpen skills but the footy smarts are there and that is critical
Agreed. Old heads on young shoulders. Still we have a bit of class

Lance or James??

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:Some good signs, lost by skill errors which is kind of a good thing. These young players can sharpen skills but the footy smarts are there and that is critical
Except it's not the young players making the errors.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Come on boys keep at it

Lance or James??

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

They had extra numbers in defence, so how the #@%* can the E-girls then also have loose blokes up the field!!!!!!!!!

Where is the wall??????????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

And still that #@%* delivery to the half forward line!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

If the Savage can have all day to decide on his kick, and then perfectly pick out an E-girl, Shane, why not kick it to one of your mates???? Same basic kick!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Jack Newnes (worryingly) is developing a touch of the Farrens. Looks so classy in everything he does. The ball comes off his boot beautifully... till one sees where it's gone to. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Calais
Club Player

Delaney's decision making...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Just rack off with your emoticons.

How was that a free? The WCE softcock ran into Maiester

Lance or James??

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Lost the mojo in the last. Too many handballs. Perhaps a sign of fatigue. But let's face it, we were never going to win there.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

great read
whats the score 'n time left

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Good effort lads.

Had a crack, some good signs.

Made them earn their touches, and earn the win.

Liked the attitude and effort.

Lance or James??

matrix
Saintsational Legend

oh well
nothing didnt expect with the loss
but didnt expect to play that well

great work boys
heads up

games over gaz mate
83 to 58

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Good effort from the boys, can't ask for much more, showed enough to let us know they're going to have a crack.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!