Undermining Fish Lips

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintlester
Club Player

Undermining Fish Lips

God I loved it tonight in the first half when this smug t--d was sitting in the box slumped in his corner as though this was a waste of his time to even bother to turn up against a "rabble" like St Kilda. Make no mistake this man wants the Essendon coaching job next year. The media have swallowed the crap about happily standing aside for Hird and being able to coach well because he has no expectations beyond this year. UTTER CRAP. THis man will undermine Hird if he geat any chance. Nights like tonight will help to screw him and his body language showed it after half time. Fantastic effort Saints, showed what a dose of commitment and total buy in can do. At least our coach looked like he gave a damn!!!!

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Re: Undermining Fish Lips

got home just in time to see his presser. That man is unhinged. He makes me uneasy just watching him.

starsign
Club Player

The presser told it all He stated a couple of times we just outplayed them but gave a strong impression that he thought we were a shite outfit and despite the hardships of their journey west should have beaten us easily Paid us no compliments or seemingly any respect whatsoever No wonder his team played like they did The cheating pricks are still so far up themselves they wouldn't know if a tram was up there as well... even if it rang its bloody bell!
Bloody great win boys and the future is looking good

mullet
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:The presser told it all He stated a couple of times we just outplayed them but gave a strong impression that he thought we were a shite outfit and despite the hardships of their journey west should have beaten us easily Paid us no compliments or seemingly any respect whatsoever No wonder his team played like they did The cheating pricks are still so far up themselves they wouldn't know if a tram was up there as well... even if it rang its bloody bell!
Bloody great win boys and the future is looking good
He said something a long the lines of they didnt deny us the ball in the first quarter, but they kicked 5 goals and seemed to have plenty of it. It made no sense to me what he
was saying, but hey I'm no expert. I do agree, he did go on about how they should have beaten us, and although he said he didnt blame the trip, he certainly went on a bout it a fair bit.
I find him a little bit scarey these days.

wally
Club Player

I thought he said what he thought he'' had to say''/no excuses,outplayed,better side on the night,
but was so insincere almost condescending.
Personally reckon he's sitting back let Roos get Melb. straightened out then wait for them to throw big money at him.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

wally wrote:I thought he said what he thought he'' had to say''/no excuses,outplayed,better side on the night,
but was so insincere almost condescending.
Personally reckon he's sitting back let Roos get Melb. straightened out then wait for them to throw big money at him.
I reckon he will go into the media full time, already one foot in on 360. The media will love his 'quirkiness'

longtimesaint
Club Player

A lot was said about Essendon coming off a six day break but not once was it mentioned that StKilda also had a six day break

One year will be our year
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

a lot of excuses thrown up by a man seemingly not wanting to throw up excuses. agree his body language during the game was the old cold shoulder.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Just have to add.......

Suck on that, Fish Lips!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.