Our relationship !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kell
Club Player

Our relationship !

Dear Saints

We need to talk !

We have been in a relationship for a long long long time. When we started going out when I was young and very impressionable. You were much older than me, but I was seduced by the fact that you were full of stars like the Doc, Big Carl and Cowboy and that you had just won the 1966 Grand Final. I was also attracted by your promise that we would have a bunch of premierships together someday.

We’ve been going now for over 40 years now and I am starting to get the feeling that this relationship is not going anywhere.

Do you get my drift ?????

All my other friends have tied the knot and have lots of premierships. I’m starting to get the impression that….well quite frankly you ain’t man enough to go all the way. Especially, when you don’t even bother to show up for dates like today!!!!!!

So this is the deal. If you ever stand me up again like you did today our relationship is over.... finito..... GET IT !!!!!

I also have a confession to make. There’s a very popular English guy I’ve had my eye on who has promised to take me to Brazil this year. I don’t fancy him and he’s actually quite boring but at least he’s a reliable performer !!!

Kell

PS. You can sleep on the couch for the rest of the season.

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

Re: Our relationship !

Dear Kell,

I am so glad you finally said something after all these years.

To be brutally honest, I have always found you to be a whinging whining <edited by mods> ant and a miserable, predictable bore.

I know this might be hard for you to hear, but I am going to be a lot better off without you - you have been an embarrassment to me for a long time but I stupidly stayed with you because I didn't really want to humiliate you in front of your pathetic friends.

I hope you stay single you <edited by mods> waste of space, I really wouldn't wish a spineless twit like you upon my worst enemy.

Good riddance <edited by mods> ant!

The Saints! :lol:

<warning for abuse and swearing>

Look again it's the Flash!!
kell
Club Player

The Linton Street Flash it was a joke mate.....satire.....don't get upset.

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

PS: When I told you <edited by mods> didn't matter, I was joking - <edited by mods> :)

<warning for abuse>

MrCordz
Club Player

I detected the Sarcasm Kel - its the way we deal with big losses - I liked your post!

Humbly St. Kilda
kell
Club Player

Thanks MrCordz ...just trying to add a bit of humour to one of our darkest ever days !

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

The Linton Street Flash wrote:Dear Kell,
Mate, that response was poor form. She was making a joke, no need to come down like a ton of bricks. Pull your head in.

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

I thought you may have appreciated my bit of humor too - obviously not. You kinda left yourself wide open Kell, I'm amazed I was the first to bite!

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

kell wrote:Thanks MrCordz ...just trying to add a bit of humour to one of our darkest ever days !
Me too kell, I thought it was fun as well.

Maybe the lsf has/had some relationship/breakup issues, so don't take it personally :wink:

MrCordz
Club Player

The Linton Street Flash wrote:I thought you may have appreciated my bit of humor too - obviously not. You kinda left yourself wide open Kell, I'm amazed I was the first to bite!
re read your post pal - you went massively overboard - if your intention was in jest - it didn't read like that - making others feel bad about themselves is never funny - unless you know them really well.

Humbly St. Kilda
mullet
Saintsational Legend

The Linton Street Flash wrote:I thought you may have appreciated my bit of humor too - obviously not. You kinda left yourself wide open Kell, I'm amazed I was the first to bite!

I thought your post was funny, I though Kells post was funny, what the hell is wrong with people on here!!!!
Geez, settle down people. We lost a game of footy, and they didnt do it to pizz us off.

Keep up the good work kell and flash, some people appreciate your cleverness

linmarnic
Club Player

Kell
Loved your post. :D

Never give up
mullet
Saintsational Legend

MrCordz wrote:
re read your post pal - you went massively overboard - if your intention was in jest - it didn't read like that - making others feel bad about themselves is never funny - unless you know them really well.

Ha love this post too!

Making people feel bad about themselves is never funny, have read half the topics on here! Every player is a gumby and some are even suggesting that richo is not the man for the job. Mate every post makes someone feel bad about themselves.

Actually now I feel really bad about myself

jamesmc
Club Player

kell wrote:Dear Saints

We need to talk !

We have been in a relationship for a long long long time. When we started going out when I was young and very impressionable. You were much older than me, but I was seduced by the fact that you were full of stars like the Doc, Big Carl and Cowboy and that you had just won the 1966 Grand Final. I was also attracted by your promise that we would have a bunch of premierships together someday.

We’ve been going now for over 40 years now and I am starting to get the feeling that this relationship is not going anywhere.

Do you get my drift ?????

All my other friends have tied the knot and have lots of premierships. I’m starting to get the impression that….well quite frankly you ain’t man enough to go all the way. Especially, when you don’t even bother to show up for dates like today!!!!!!

So this is the deal. If you ever stand me up again like you did today our relationship is over.... finito..... GET IT !!!!!

I also have a confession to make. There’s a very popular English guy I’ve had my eye on who has promised to take me to Brazil this year. I don’t fancy him and he’s actually quite boring but at least he’s a reliable performer !!!

Kell

PS. You can sleep on the couch for the rest of the season.

brillant. very funny

jamesmc
Club Player

Beep beep beep

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

mullet wrote:
MrCordz wrote:

Ha love this post too!

Making people feel bad about themselves is never funny, have read half the topics on here! Every player is a gumby and some are even suggesting that richo is not the man for the job. Mate every post makes someone feel bad about themselves.

Actually now I feel really bad about myself

I feel really bad too - I just noticed also that i got a warning for my reply. I read this site daily and it is just a litany of moronic point scoring at people and then I write what most sane people could see was funny and get warned - insane!

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

is "piss" "flaccid" and "size doesn't matter" swearing?

mullet
Saintsational Legend

I feel really bad too - I just noticed also that i got a warning for my reply. I read this site daily and it is just a litany of moronic point scoring at people and then I write what most sane people could see was funny and get warned - insane!
Fancy trying a bit of intelligent humour, you should know better

No forum for you!!!!!!!

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

intelligent humor would require some semblance of intelligence - how about fart jokes with racist and/or sexist overtones?

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

The Linton Street Flash wrote:is "piss" "flaccid" and "size doesn't matter" swearing?
To be fair to you, how were you to know that this site was turned into a kid friendly site last week and probably the only notification of that is the addition of the words "(open to all ages)" to the forum index title.

Good luck!

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

I liked Kell's Post - well written and a bit of humour for a change.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

This relationship reflects most of mine so I may as well stick to what I know.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
The Linton Street Flash wrote:is "piss" "flaccid" and "size doesn't matter" swearing?
To be fair to you, how were you to know that this site was turned into a kid friendly site last week and probably the only notification of that is the addition of the words "(open to all ages)" to the forum index title.

Good luck!
cairnsman

Just in case YOU are not aware despite me pointing out several times now ... this line has been the FIRST line in the forum rules since they were established.

Saintsational Fan Forum is an unofficial St Kilda Football Club discussion forum open to all ages.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Good luck!
cairnsman

Just in case YOU are not aware despite me pointing out several times now ... this line has been the FIRST line in the forum rules since they were established.

Saintsational Fan Forum is an unofficial St Kilda Football Club discussion forum open to all ages.
I acknowledge you are technically correct BFUSA, there has been that statement in the rules since they were "established" however there is a couple of points worth making, firstly it is a statement only and not a rule about how to act in front of children and so it could be a real grey area of understanding or what different people consider kid friendly conversation.

Secondly your "zero tolerance" policing has only been in place since your return from your long absence so there may still be many people that are unconditioned or unaware of your new policing policy.

So remembering that most long time posters that have been frequenting this site for a very long time are used to the place being anything but kid friendly so would it be be worth sending a global PM to all members to inform them that the rules are now actually being heavily enforced and that there is zero tolerance and a real attempt is now being made to make the site kid friendly (or something along those lines).

As always Simon just trying to help you out.

PS: keep up the good work. :D

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

flash can you point me to the funny section of your post?
I must have missed it? I saw the abuse - but I missed the 'comical' or funny bit?

Kell - your post was actually funny.