Caleb Daniel

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PJ
SS Life Member

Re: Caleb Daniel

I think we either like him or we don't. What's the point of rookie listing him? so we can wait till he grows a little taller.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:I think we either like him or we don't. What's the point of rookie listing him? so we can wait till he grows a little taller.

Why did we rookie list Milne or Templeton? I don't get your point. He may have other issues apart from height that means he isn't in the top 70 picks and thus he goes into the next draft.

spert
Saintsational Legend

We desperately need class ball users, be it small or tall. I don't care if it's a little guy or big guy kicking the winning goal for us in GF

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Here's a recent article about a draftee who might be too short to make it:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-11/j ... mer-harvey

Jake Johansen is only 171cm. Of course, that's still more than an inch taller than Caleb.

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:Here's a recent article about a draftee who might be too short to make it:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-11/j ... mer-harvey

Jake Johansen is only 171cm. Of course, that's still more than an inch taller than Caleb.
Both can play. If we had a team full of 190+cm players I would say pick both Daniel & Johansen. Unfortunately we have a lot of short players already. I rate them both above Minchington for example.

Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants.