NAB 1 at Burpengary - team and Transmission

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: NAB 1 at Burpengary - team

saintbrat wrote:Image

note message at the bottom
NAB 2 and NAB 3 WILL be televised.

what a surprise- Essendon game IS televised,

I think any game at Morwell would be televised. Do you fall over much with the chip?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Missing from this team:

INJURED: Dunstan, Gilbert, Hickey, Markworth, Murdoch, Simpkin, Siposs, Webster
UNAVAILABLE: Riewoldt
OLD: Schneider
YOUNG: McKenzie, Payne (r)
NOT SELECTED: Minchington, Pierce, White, Wright

Looks like a relatively strong side all up, considering the time of year, but I'm not sure we'll do that well. Brissie aren't missing many - Christensen, Martin and Goose are the main ones.

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Spencer missing is disappointing . Is he managing an injury perhaps ? His form in the intra whilst not fabulous was good enough for a spot in a NAB game.

“If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with rain” Dolly Parton
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote:Spencer missing is disappointing . Is he managing an injury perhaps ? His form in the intra whilst not fabulous was good enough for a spot in a NAB game.
Apparently rolled an ankle.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I think any game at Morwell would be televised. Do you fall over much with the chip?
What facilities do they have in Morwell that they don't have in Ballarat? Footscray Melbourne is not being shown.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What facilities do they have in Morwell that they don't have in Ballarat? Footscray Melbourne is not being shown.

Camera's.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the in depth explanation.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: NAB 1 at Burpengary

plugger66 wrote:I would think game one will be mostly kids and then build from there. I certainly hope so anyway.
Yes I noticed you edited your comment

Have you expressed your dissatisfaction with the club as an insider about team selection this week?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Stephen Theodore wrote:I'm certainly hoping that I get to see the kids play next weekend. I can't understand why we would be playing a full strength side in practice match 1.
Im just guessing we play a reasonable strength side. I could be wrong. But my guess is based on two things:

1. Remembering back to last year.
2. Commercial reality. The club wont want to cop a drubbing during Membership season.

I do think the kids will get a full go in Game 2 though. Good opportunity.

I don't get your thinking. Game 2 is on TV, isn't it, game one isn't. Hope they don't do as suggested.
Is game 2 on TV??? Game 3 is. Assume near full strength team for game 3. I think they will rotate experienced players through game 1 and 2 depending on who is fit and ready.

I expect Riewoldt will play this weekend, then take a break and go again in round 3.
Riewoldt is a special case for obvious reasons.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sat 28 Feb 2015 4:50am, edited 1 time in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Stephen Theodore wrote:I'm certainly hoping that I get to see the kids play next weekend. I can't understand why we would be playing a full strength side in practice match 1.
Im just guessing we play a reasonable strength side. I could be wrong. But my guess is based on two things:

2. Commercial reality. The club wont want to cop a drubbing during Membership season.

I don't get your thinking. Game 2 is on TV, isn't it, game one isn't. Hope they don't do as suggested.
God youre an ordinary bloke. I agree the lack of TV coverage will mean they dont care so much about the 'show'.
But who cares? Its a praccy match. Hardly worth arguing or winning a point over. But you cant help yourself can you.
Im actually not 'suggesting' anything. Just discussing what team we might have out there in a casual manner. Exchanging ideas. Isnt this place an exchange of ideas? Its not about being 'right'. I merely put forward an idea that Richo is a bit conservative and during membership drive we wont want a drubbing. Big whoops. I didn't say I felt strongly about or even had any personal interest in it one way or the other - just said maybe that will affect their thinking. You are just a ....... bloke. And if I cop a ban for saying so Im willing to cop it. Its just ridiculous. You cant have a soft leisurely conversation on here without you point scoring. Its so f*cking boring
<Mod edit. Poster warned for abuse>
Im an ordinary bloke because I don't agree with you. Con what is wring with you? Do you expect everyone to agree with you? And yes we discuss ideas. I disagree with your idea. My post was hardly having a go at the poster. matter of fact it wasn't. It was giving reasons why I don't think as you think. Logical reasons. Im an ordinary bloke and a s*** bloke because I think its logical to have younger kids in the first game than the second game. Wow Con you really need to lighten up. Points scoring. Seriously.
Well it seems my logic was better than yours. How you made yet ANOTHER f*cking thread about you I will never know.
I was warned for abuse. But it seems I was right and you were wrong.
So yes you deserved abuse For 1. Picking a fight where there wasnt one necessary. 2. Being wrong in your reason to pick it anyways.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sat 28 Feb 2015 4:55am, edited 3 times in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Live stream provided. Well done to those who complained and didnt cop the status quo.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2015-02-2 ... m-approved

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

ok flog76
From the Coach:
We'll certainly be playing to win. We'll pick as strong a team that is available.
http://www.saints.com.au/news/2015-02-2 ... chat-recap

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

God youre an ordinary bloke. I agree the lack of TV coverage will mean they dont care so much about the 'show'.
But who cares? Its a praccy match. Hardly worth arguing or winning a point over. But you cant help yourself can you.
Im actually not 'suggesting' anything. Just discussing what team we might have out there in a casual manner. Exchanging ideas. Isnt this place an exchange of ideas? Its not about being 'right'. I merely put forward an idea that Richo is a bit conservative and during membership drive we wont want a drubbing. Big whoops. I didn't say I felt strongly about or even had any personal interest in it one way or the other - just said maybe that will affect their thinking. You are just a ....... bloke. And if I cop a ban for saying so Im willing to cop it. Its just ridiculous. You cant have a soft leisurely conversation on here without you point scoring. Its so f*cking boring
Im an ordinary bloke because I don't agree with you. Con what is wring with you? Do you expect everyone to agree with you? And yes we discuss ideas. I disagree with your idea. My post was hardly having a go at the poster. matter of fact it wasn't. It was giving reasons why I don't think as you think. Logical reasons. Im an ordinary bloke and a s*** bloke because I think its logical to have younger kids in the first game than the second game. Wow Con you really need to lighten up. Points scoring. Seriously.
Well it seems my logic was better than yours. How you made yet ANOTHER f*cking thread about you I will never know.
So yes you deserved abuse For 1. Picking a fight where there wasnt one necessary. 2. Being wrong in your reason to pick it anyways.

How were you right Con? I notice the time of this post. I shouldn't have a go at you when you post that late. All your great posts are usually that late. Weights, Country boy, Ferguson, etc. You need to sought out your issues Con. Sad. At least your dad is a good bloke. Now again explain how you were right and I was wrong. Or do your usual trick when asked and not say a word. I think you are 100% at that. One thing you are good at.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Re: NAB 1 at Burpengary - team and Transmission

Hope the bus transmission is ok. Thankfully, it's only a short flight from Brissie airport to Caboolture Airport if needed. Lol

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Hope the bus transmission is ok. Thankfully, it's only a short flight from Brissie airport to Caboolture dronme if needed. Lol

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

How were you right Con? I notice the time of this post. I shouldn't have a go at you when you post that late. All your great posts are usually that late. Weights, Country boy, Ferguson, etc. You need to sought out your issues Con. Sad. At least your dad is a good bloke. Now again explain how you were right and I was wrong. Or do your usual trick when asked and not say a word. I think you are 100% at that. One thing you are good at.
Why do you keep bringing up weights and things from 10 years ago when you get something wrong in the present?

You still think players dont do weights or they dont help? I hope you have sent you scientific research to all 18 clubs to tell them they are wasting their time. Not to mention your comment 'its footy not shoulders' as if shoulder injuries are irrelevant for a footy player.
Add to that you claimed there was nothing wrong with Gilbo 12 months ago and players just wear moon-boots for fun and hed be all healed by rd 1 2014. You were dead wrong on that.
As for the latest one one - you claimed wed play kids. I made a comment the coach would pick a reasonably experienced side and would not want to be wallopped - especially in membership season and the kids would get a better shot in the 2nd game. For some unknown reason you typically decided to pot me for this and.
So then coach came and said that exact same thing two days later. So yeah I was right and you were wrong by your own standards.
Now I dont particularly like to get involved in your right v wrong crap - but seeing you constantly bring it up.
Then by you own standards - you were wrong and i was right.
So just suck it up and admit it for once. Instead you just go and bring up things from 5 years ago as a diversion.
You are constantly tell everyone how wrong they are and when you get it wrong you divert to some other topic from 10 years ago and on which you were wrong anyway.

But hey youre an insider so you keep telling us.

Those on the inside dont talk and those that talk arent on the inside. So I know you are full of sh*t.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

Why do you keep bringing up weights and things from 10 years ago when you get something wrong in the present?

You still think players dont do weights or they dont help? I hope you have sent you scientific research to all 18 clubs to tell them they are wasting their time. Not to mention your comment 'its footy not shoulders' as if shoulder injuries are irrelevant for a footy player.
Add to that you claimed there was nothing wrong with Gilbo 12 months ago and players just wear moon-boots for fun and hed be all healed by rd 1 2014. You were dead wrong on that.
As for the latest one one - you claimed wed play kids. I said the coach would pick a reasonably experienced side and would not want to be wallopped.
The coach came and said that exact same thing two days later. So yeah I was right and you were wrong by your own standards.
Now I dont particularly like to get involved in your right v wrong crap - but seeing you constantly bring it up.
Then by you own standards - you were wrong and i was right.
So just suck it up and admit it for once. Instead you just go and bring up things from 5 years ago as a diversion.
You are constantly tell everyone how wrong they are and when you get it wrong you divert to some other topic from 10 years ago and on which you were wrong anyway.

But hey youre an insider so you keep telling us.

Those on the inside dont talk and those that talk arent on the inside. So I know you are full of sh*t.

Con why do you continue to lie to try and prove you are right. I never once said weights don't do a thing so that's a lie. I never once said there was nothing wrong with Gilbert 12 months ago. Another lie. Funny that you are bringing up topics from a period ago even when you lie. And I said they wont pick a good side for the reason you said. Your reason made no sense. To prove its you who isn't telling the truth firstly I wasn't on this board 10 years ago. secondly the weight thing was about 2 years ago and it was you wanting Rooy to become a big forward and he has since said he lost weight, thirdly the country thing was only one year ago and fourthly the Ferguson thing was 3 years ago. The funniest of all was the law one.

I do like you though Con. Your posts are funny even when you try and be serious. And that insider thing is new. Never heard that before.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con why do you continue to lie to try and prove you are right. I never once said weights don't do a thing so that's a lie. I never once said there was nothing wrong with Gilbert 12 months ago. Another lie. Funny that you are bringing up topics from a period ago even when you lie. And I said they wont pick a good side for the reason you said. Your reason made no sense. To prove its you who isn't telling the truth firstly I wasn't on this board 10 years ago. secondly the weight thing was about 2 years ago and it was you wanting Rooy to become a big forward and he has since said he lost weight, thirdly the country thing was only one year ago and fourthly the Ferguson thing was 3 years ago. The funniest of all was the law one.

I do like you though Con. Your posts are funny even when you try and be serious. And that insider thing is new. Never heard that before.
We are playing our best available side today. Fact. Whenever you get called out you call the other person a liar. Every. Single. Time.
And guess what? I have an LLB (Hons).
So just see if you can shut up for five minutes please.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

We are playing our best available side today. Fact. Whenever you get called out you call the other person a liar. Every. Single. Time.

Hilarious again Con. I read what you write. Its actually impossble for you to have that. Well if its an Australian honours.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Hilarious again Con. I read what you write. Its actually impossble for you to have that. Well if its an Australian honours.
Are you retarded? It appears you are. This a common degree held by thousands of people. So I guess you should also call them all and tell its 'impossible' for them to hold it?

But really I am not going to respond or engage with you anymore because I think there is a language gap. I dont speak moron and you seem fluent in it.

(Quick - you are wrong again. Change the subject).
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sat 28 Feb 2015 4:42pm, edited 3 times in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Are you retarded? It appears you are.

No. Are you as funny in real life because maybe you could do a stage show. There is no money is what you do at the moment.

Grimfang
Club Player

So, if I just put you two on ignore, I might get to see any posts about the actual game?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:So, if I just put you two on ignore, I might get to see any posts about the actual game?

Good idea. I put myself on ignore.