Re-Worded!!!! - List strategy for next 3 years.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

citywest

Re: List strategy for next 3 years.....(RE-WORDED)

BackFromUSA said the following.......
Agree 100% especially in a day and age of free agency. Giants and Suns will be weakened by other clubs raids especially when we are in our window which will coincide with free agency for the Suns guns and then the Giants- hopefully we shall get some icing on our cake then.
I couldn't disagree more BackFromUSA. St Kilda will be at the start of their premiership window by 2020. There is no way GCS and GWS will lose gun players to Free Agency. By then I expect both of them to have won at least 1 flag each and still set to dominate the competition for at further 5 years. Why would anyone leave?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
Agree 100% especially in a day and age of free agency. Giants and Suns will be weakened by other clubs raids especially when we are in our window which will coincide with free agency for the Suns guns and then the Giants- hopefully we shall get some icing on our cake then.
I couldn't disagree more BackFromUSA. St Kilda will be at the start of their premiership window by 2020. There is no way GCS and GWS will lose gun players to Free Agency. By then I expect both of them to have won at least 1 flag each and still set to dominate the competition for at further 5 years. Why would anyone leave?

I dunno. Is Ablett still at Geelong or Franklin still at the hawks? And where is Judd?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:

I dunno. Is Ablett still at Geelong or Franklin still at the hawks? And where is Judd?
Agreeing with you is starting to become a habit I'm enjoying.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:

Why even bother P66, the logic of the troll is so idiotic it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I mean really, the lack of thought about FA is so ludicrious it is breathtaking

You are garbage - Enough said
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Re-Worded!!!! - List strategy for next 3 years.....

I'm going to have to jump on this bandwagon too

I'm all for outside the box thinking, and I've to this point never sunk the boots in to CW either... I can't fathom the idea that a troll would be this dedicated to cause for so long but htis thread just doesn't make any sense and it's clear that CW is reveling in this.

However, he hasn't opened up a thread to discuss a strategy or an idea.

That would go something like this... ' hey lets trade all of our young players like Dunstan, Acres etc now because their market value exceeds any realistic expectation they could match as players. For example, Dunstan as pick 17 or whatever may get us a top 10 now or 2 first rounders etc'

Now obviously this is an idiotic idea but at least the person reading this idea understands what the logic is and you can argue accordingly

In this thread, CW has just listed the machinations of an idea that he/she knew would be controversial and despite being asked multiple times to elaborate or development it, especially as ppl are saying they don't get it, the individual has clearly chosen to ignore those and continue posting controversial thoughts

CW may not have broken rules and he may actually be a Saints supporter but his presence here really is not to talk about football so much as wind ppl up... this is grandstanding, baiting, whatever you want to call it and we don't need it.

We have plugger here for that ;)

I'm going to say vote NO for CityWest and will refrain from reading his/her posts in the future

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:

Agreeing with you is starting to become a habit I'm enjoying.
That's a bit sick but honestly but in this case is a necessity.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:I'm going to have to jump on this bandwagon too

I'm all for outside the box thinking, and I've to this point never sunk the boots in to CW either... I can't fathom the idea that a troll would be this dedicated to cause for so long but htis thread just doesn't make any sense and it's clear that CW is reveling in this.

However, he hasn't opened up a thread to discuss a strategy or an idea.

That would go something like this... ' hey lets trade all of our young players like Dunstan, Acres etc now because their market value exceeds any realistic expectation they could match as players. For example, Dunstan as pick 17 or whatever may get us a top 10 now or 2 first rounders etc'

Now obviously this is an idiotic idea but at least the person reading this idea understands what the logic is and you can argue accordingly

In this thread, CW has just listed the machinations of an idea that he/she knew would be controversial and despite being asked multiple times to elaborate or development it, especially as ppl are saying they don't get it, the individual has clearly chosen to ignore those and continue posting controversial thoughts

CW may not have broken rules and he may actually be a Saints supporter but his presence here really is not to talk about football so much as wind ppl up... this is grandstanding, baiting, whatever you want to call it and we don't need it.

We have plugger here for that ;)

I'm going to say vote NO for CityWest and will refrain from reading his/her posts in the future

If they are a supporter from another club you almost have to admire the sad dedication to coming on here and saying the same thing over and over. It's kind of like an atheist jumping on some catholic forum and telling everyone how shitty religion is. You are extremely unlikely to get a positive response yet in this case he/ she just keeps going. That's almost admirable in it's hard headedness. I don't mind trolls, they are often less negative than the real supporters and kind of galvanise everyone into the one position. The off season is usually a s*** fight as the fans start salivating as the season approaches. I'm not saying they are .....just giving an opinion.

citywest

citywest wrote:
Bump.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Anyone know the score from today's game? I've been out for the day. Ta

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Anyone know the score from today's game? I've been out for the day. Ta

The one for Last Post? Here you go: http://www.mfiles.co.uk/scores/the-last-post.pdf

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Troll or no troll, there's a job in the Richmond Administration for them.