Guess The Crowd: Saints vs GWS Easter Sunday Special

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Guess The Crowd: Saints vs GWS Easter Sunday Special

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:170 people -all staff.

I can't be arsed anymore. I think plenty are probably the same.

I think bugger all are probably the same. people say that but when it comes to going and watching your club they will still go. There wont be a big crowd because we are no good, we play GWS and its Easter. The Bomber result we have bugger ll bearing. Don't see the point of stopping your kids goings because you disagree with the result. A redult that to me was getting more obvious because ASADA stuffed up. No other reason unless people think David Jones is a criminal and just does what the AFL wants even though ASADA and WADA can and would appeal if the result made no sense.

Get on board Gringo as well as the others in the same boat. No point going to another sport because all the main sports around the world have integrity issues. You will be jumping ship from one sport to another every year or weekly in some cases. Support our great club and just don't go to Essendon games if it really effects you.

I agree with this. I will still watch football, I am just going to ignore Essendon Football Club. Wont watch their games (unless they are playing St.Kilda) wont go to the game against St.Kilda.

I am really not interested in cheats even if they have gotten away with cheating. OJ Simpson was not guilty either.

You are garbage - Enough said
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:170 people -all staff.

I can't be arsed anymore. I think plenty are probably the same.

I think bugger all are probably the same. people say that but when it comes to going and watching your club they will still go. There wont be a big crowd because we are no good, we play GWS and its Easter. The Bomber result we have bugger ll bearing. Don't see the point of stopping your kids goings because you disagree with the result. A redult that to me was getting more obvious because ASADA stuffed up. No other reason unless people think David Jones is a criminal and just does what the AFL wants even though ASADA and WADA can and would appeal if the result made no sense.

Get on board Gringo as well as the others in the same boat. No point going to another sport because all the main sports around the world have integrity issues. You will be jumping ship from one sport to another every year or weekly in some cases. Support our great club and just don't go to Essendon games if it really effects you.

I agree with this. I will still watch football, I am just going to ignore Essendon Football Club. Wont watch their games (unless they are playing St.Kilda) wont go to the game against St.Kilda.

I am really not interested in cheats even if they have gotten away with cheating. OJ Simpson was not guilty either.
As I said in the Essendope thread it's like a partner has cheated on me. I'm not sure the passion is there any more. St Kilda don't really deserve the flack but I just feel ripped off. I can't say I want to attend a match any time soon. I have a family membership but we probably won't really attend many games.

darylcowie
Club Player

15,000 Easter Bunnies!

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

19, 500

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

citywest

citywest wrote:32,000
I need to revise my total to 32,002. My daughter and I are going. :D

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
citywest wrote:32,000
I need to revise my total to 32,002. My daughter and I are going. :D
Revise that down by one I wont be going Im stuck in Thailand ........ poor me :D

matrix
Saintsational Legend

oh i bet its boring as hell over there
showing anywhere?
phone?
bar?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Some of you guys need to get out a bit... Really, not watching Essendon, feels like you have been cheated on.... NQR

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Official crowd was 18,794.