Schneider's season

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Schneider's season

dragit wrote:Special shout-outs to those commenting about a game they didn't see and also picking out a quarter from 3 weeks ago where we had maybe one winner on the ground.

About as intriguing as a poo that I did this morning.

Im one who didn't see it. And you right. They or me have no right to knock a players game if we didn't see it. I should not have said Longer should be dropped when I didn't see it. By the way I am serious and not being a smartarse. I have missed so many games lately and I trust your footy knowledge. Is Longer really struggling at the moment?

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

A good footballer playing good football.

Unlike a few whacko who don't even watch, let alone go to, the game then get on here and tell us the player must go! :evil:

Saint supporter since '62
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

And, no, this is not directed at you Plugged.

Saint supporter since '62
dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Is Longer really struggling at the moment?
His ruckwork is okay, but he's struggling everywhere else, particularly catching the ball... this is compounded when Hickey has no impact on the game like yesterday.

Longer is young and tracking very well generally IMO, but it wouldn't hurt him to have a rest/few games in the VFL and see how Hickey plays in the ruck. While it isn't quite clicking for Membrey at the moment, he is having an impact and I would prefer to persevere with him when Riewoldt comes back, meaning one of the rucks would need to make way.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

The_Merchant wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Schneider is an absolute down hill skier. its all fine when the rest of the team are smashing in and getting it out to him. When its going against us and WC players are streaming through the middle with impunity where the hell is he then? Just doing his normal "sit in space" receiver thing

I watched him really carefully in the second qtr of the dogs game when we were getting slaughtered. He is so slow that I think he doesn't even try to man up these days. At most he might guard a bit of space. He just floats around finding his little holes to receive the ball. We'll be a much better pressure team when he is out as you need 18 men who can tighten the screws on the field when you don't have the footy but at the moment we are need to putting a focus on development. Schneider racks up possession because 1) he doesn't man up and 2) the oppo don't bother to man him up. He can rack up tackles because he often starts on ball where he can put on a tackle on guys 10 cms away from him. That's still worth something but not as valuable as a player who busts his hump to get to a player and lay a tackle to shut down play in the open.

Richo obviously still values Schneids traits of being vocal and finding space to teach the kiddies. Schneider is the cream on cake, well not as good as cream, more custard. But we want players who are self-contained both ball winning cake and skilful cream. Like a chocolate éclair. Delicious as Bruce would say.
People tend to see what they want to see. If you watch a game of footy hoping to see a player stuff up just so you can bag them on the internet, then you will probably see something but it still makes you pretty pathetic. Schnieds has clearly been in our top half dozen players this year, he has chased and tackled, put his head over the ball and done everything Richo could have asked of him. He has stuffed up three kicks this year, the two against essendon came at the end of a pretty good game. Monty missed a soda yesterday, every one of our great young players has made 5 times as many mistakes as him.
This is a discussion forum where we self-proclaimed footy experts debate the pros and cons of players because of our passion to see Saints win that next flag. You know what is pathetic - being a high horse hypocrite:
The_Merchant wrote: I liked seeing billings get a lot of the ball, didn't use it that well though.
You feel good bagging a player who hasn't even played a full AFL season yet? Do you think maybe his legs are still pretty rubbery from learning to play as an AFL midfielder and won't have a tank after only a few games in that position? But point out a few of SChneiders flaws as an interesting balance point (as well as pointing out his strengths) and of course that makes me the purest creature of evil. What a hypocrite you are. Get some perspective instead of throwing stones in your glass house. Then you say this and you've got the nerve to question my eyes:
We are all pretty excited about jack Sinclair and Jack Lonie, if either of them plays a game this year as good as schnieds game yesterday then I would be over the moon as would you. It is time to get off his back and watch the footy with both eyes open
I mean are you serious? Lonie has already, after just a few games, torn in up heaps more games than Schneider this year and Sinclair game yesterday got him votes from lots of people whereas I don't know if Schneids got any. We really missed Lonies forward pressure to shut down the run from the oppo back half which has been a big reason for us being competitive. Schneids does virtually none of that because he's slow and its just not his thing. But I guess Schneids being the perfect footballer is the reason he was DELISTED last year. Geez stop being ridiculously one eyed. All players have strengths and weaknesses. The bizarre, over the top, defensively protective reactions to pointing out some of Schneids flaws shows the merit in what I'm saying. People need to take a breath and see the bigger picture instead of emotional over reacting to some well reasoned criticism. Its like a Schneider Cult in here - Schneiderology.

The_Merchant
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
The_Merchant wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Schneider is an absolute down hill skier. its all fine when the rest of the team are smashing in and getting it out to him. When its going against us and WC players are streaming through the middle with impunity where the hell is he then? Just doing his normal "sit in space" receiver thing

I watched him really carefully in the second qtr of the dogs game when we were getting slaughtered. He is so slow that I think he doesn't even try to man up these days. At most he might guard a bit of space. He just floats around finding his little holes to receive the ball. We'll be a much better pressure team when he is out as you need 18 men who can tighten the screws on the field when you don't have the footy but at the moment we are need to putting a focus on development. Schneider racks up possession because 1) he doesn't man up and 2) the oppo don't bother to man him up. He can rack up tackles because he often starts on ball where he can put on a tackle on guys 10 cms away from him. That's still worth something but not as valuable as a player who busts his hump to get to a player and lay a tackle to shut down play in the open.

Richo obviously still values Schneids traits of being vocal and finding space to teach the kiddies. Schneider is the cream on cake, well not as good as cream, more custard. But we want players who are self-contained both ball winning cake and skilful cream. Like a chocolate éclair. Delicious as Bruce would say.
People tend to see what they want to see. If you watch a game of footy hoping to see a player stuff up just so you can bag them on the internet, then you will probably see something but it still makes you pretty pathetic. Schnieds has clearly been in our top half dozen players this year, he has chased and tackled, put his head over the ball and done everything Richo could have asked of him. He has stuffed up three kicks this year, the two against essendon came at the end of a pretty good game. Monty missed a soda yesterday, every one of our great young players has made 5 times as many mistakes as him.
This is a discussion forum where we self-proclaimed footy experts debate the pros and cons of players because of our passion to see Saints win that next flag. You know what is pathetic - being a high horse hypocrite:
The_Merchant wrote: I liked seeing billings get a lot of the ball, didn't use it that well though.
You feel good bagging a player who hasn't even played a full AFL season yet? Do you think maybe his legs are still pretty rubbery from learning to play as an AFL midfielder and won't have a tank after only a few games in that position? But point out a few of SChneiders flaws as an interesting balance point (as well as pointing out his strengths) and of course that makes me the purest creature of evil. What a hypocrite you are. Get some perspective instead of throwing stones in your glass house. Then you say this and you've got the nerve to question my eyes:
We are all pretty excited about jack Sinclair and Jack Lonie, if either of them plays a game this year as good as schnieds game yesterday then I would be over the moon as would you. It is time to get off his back and watch the footy with both eyes open
I mean are you serious? Lonie has already, after just a few games, torn in up heaps more games than Schneider this year and Sinclair game yesterday got him votes from lots of people whereas I don't know if Schneids got any. We really missed Lonies forward pressure to shut down the run from the oppo back half which has been a big reason for us being competitive. Schneids does virtually none of that because he's slow and its just not his thing. But I guess Schneids being the perfect footballer is the reason he was DELISTED last year. Geez stop being ridiculously one eyed. All players have strengths and weaknesses. The bizarre, over the top, defensively protective reactions to pointing out some of Schneids flaws shows the merit in what I'm saying. People need to take a breath and see the bigger picture instead of emotional over reacting to some well reasoned criticism. Its like a Schneider Cult in here - Schneiderology.
Firstly, how is that Billings quote bagging him. I think that was the Carlton game when he got plenty of ball which I thought was great and a real positive sign. His disposal in that game wasn't great, but I thought the positive was that he was getting plenty of it. Compare that to the vitriol that you have sprayed around regarding Schneids over the last few weeks. If you watched the game without trying to focus on any little negative thing Schneids does, perhaps you could admit that he is having a very good season. I'm not sure that you saw yesterdays game, but he was terrific.

Lonie and Sinclair have been terrific for first year players, absolutely terrific. Both of them have really turned it on in patches and Lonies game against Essendon was particularly good. They bring excitement and promise of a great future. Schneider on the other hand brings experience and skill that the young blokes just don't have yet.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

I feel sorry for you bluthy in that you can't enjoy a good game by one of our players because of some stubborn belief, that must really suck... At least Con could appreciate than schneider played well yesterday... It actually just devalues your opinion when you are bagging a guy that was in our best by any measure.

stjay
Club Player

He is definitely in our best 22 and in the best yesterday. You can understand the frustration because not all turnovers are equal, some are more damaging than others and for whatever reason his turnovers seem to noticeably hurt.
He gets the ball in really dangerous positions (for the opposition) so when he does turn it over typically it is when the team has switched on & they get caught running the other direction.
I can't produce numbers to back my argument other than to point at disposal efficiency yesterday which was very low in the first half and poor by the end of the game. I don't usually track this but it was so noticeable it forced me to have a look to confirm what I thought I was seeing. All that said, for certain we are a better side with him in it at the moment.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

The_Merchant wrote: They bring excitement and promise of a great future. Schneider on the other hand brings experience and skill that the young blokes just don't have yet.
See this is the weird, desperate glorification of Schneider that I am providing a reality check on and I think that's why people are flipping their s*** because they don't want to be presented with the truth. They want to live in a fantasy land where Schneider is Dal Santo like and we should sign him up for another two years and who knows we might even make finals this year or next and if we get Gilbert back and Farren Ray and with Shenton and Geary firing who then knows how far we can go.

I think people are scared of the future and I get that. We had the world once - going to the footy pretty much knowing we would win, finals, grand finals, Brownlow contenders, fear from competitors - they were heady times. But you've got to put your man pants on and see where we are and look at players for who they are not overlay them with fantastic abilities they don't have. Schneids has always been a player who has a very poor defensive side to his game. Stop pretending otherwise - its just sad to keep avoid reality like that. Schneider was delisted last year because he is as slow as a wet week. He hasn't taken any magic potion to make him any quicker. You've got to look at the whole package not just one aspect (disposals). We got smashed in the middle and the WC players streamed out of the back at will both positions that Schneider was covering. Its laughable the way everyone else (Dunstan, Longer, Dempster) is responsible for these losses but somehow the magic little leprechaun Schneider gets off scott free.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I think he's playing very good footy. I think people have had a s*** attack over his missed goal and just can't see anything he does well anymore.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I must say I didn't particularly want us to rookie Schneider.
Then his inclusion in the side didn't excite me at all.
No, he is not the future but he has earned his spot and until all of Billings, Templeton, Sinclair and Lonie are automatic selections every week we don't have the luxury of dropping him.
Only Billings is guaranteed a spot each week of those four

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Schneider is giving his all, but he's the next rookie to go back. Slow as a wet week these days. Can't question his endeavour,but is he up to today's footy intensity?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:I feel sorry for you bluthy in that you can't enjoy a good game by one of our players because of some stubborn belief, that must really suck... At least Con could appreciate than schneider played well yesterday... It actually just devalues your opinion when you are bagging a guy that was in our best by any measure.
Dragit, you can stop pulling out the "I feel sorry for you..." routine. Its a really pointless attempt to make yourself feel superior which you obviously need to for some psychological reason. Its hilarious how you try and make something highly subjective - Schneider had a good game - into a self-appointed fact despite Schneider not being listed in the best. You do realise we got smashed in the middle where Schneids was and the WC backs ran the ball through the middle like they were getting a guard of honour? Armo and Steven were in the best. So who does that leave as a weak link in the middle?

I loved the way you me criticised for referring to a game three weeks ago - shows just how short your attention span really is and how shallow your view of players is. Its called perspective and seeing patterns. Its a key part of insightful analysis and deep thinking - seeing beyond the obvious and taking a big picture view. But don't you worry about that Dragit. You just keep reading your statistics because that's a very black and white thing for you to get your head around. YOu can find a statistic to back up any view you want to take.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
The_Merchant wrote: They bring excitement and promise of a great future. Schneider on the other hand brings experience and skill that the young blokes just don't have yet.
See this is the weird, desperate glorification of Schneider that I am providing a reality check on and I think that's why people are flipping their s*** because they don't want to be presented with the truth. They want to live in a fantasy land where Schneider is Dal Santo like and we should sign him up for another two years and who knows we might even make finals this year or next and if we get Gilbert back and Farren Ray and with Shenton and Geary firing who then knows how far we can go.

I think people are scared of the future and I get that. We had the world once - going to the footy pretty much knowing we would win, finals, grand finals, Brownlow contenders, fear from competitors - they were heady times. But you've got to put your man pants on and see where we are and look at players for who they are not overlay them with fantastic abilities they don't have. Schneids has always been a player who has a very poor defensive side to his game. Stop pretending otherwise - its just sad to keep avoid reality like that. Schneider was delisted last year because he is as slow as a wet week. He hasn't taken any magic potion to make him any quicker. You've got to look at the whole package not just one aspect (disposals). We got smashed in the middle and the WC players streamed out of the back at will both positions that Schneider was covering. Its laughable the way everyone else (Dunstan, Longer, Dempster) is responsible for these losses but somehow the magic little leprechaun Schneider gets off scott free.

I think Schnieders unreliable body saw him demoted. He has had a few injury plagued years. The old guys like Schnieder will hit the end of the road in the not to distant future. Keeping the old guys around the club is a good to show the loyalty isn't one way and build a loyal culture. When you go to the events the club puts on he is a very popular teammate and a great club man. I think the weak links are always going to be the guys with lower possession counts. Dunstans output is down a bit and Longer and Hickey were pretty much a bust in that game. Schneider got lots of the ball and didn't make many obvious mistakes so is seen as having done a good job. He deserved to be and the best 6 or so players because he was a good player on the day. It's not a conspiracy to self delude en masse.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Bluthy wrote:

I think Schnieders unreliable body saw him demoted. He has had a few injury plagued years. The old guys like Schnieder will hit the end of the road in the not to distant future. Keeping the old guys around the club is a good to show the loyalty isn't one way and build a loyal culture. When you go to the events the club puts on he is a very popular teammate and a great club man. I think the weak links are always going to be the guys with lower possession counts. Dunstans output is down a bit and Longer and Hickey were pretty much a bust in that game. Schneider got lots of the ball and didn't make many obvious mistakes so is seen as having done a good job. He deserved to be and the best 6 or so players because he was a good player on the day. It's not a conspiracy to self delude en masse.
Again you've completely ignored the defensive side of his game Gringo and just talk about him getting what was it 20 possies which as a mid playing 4 qtrs isn't even that outstanding. You ask a coach what wins you games of footy and they will all say "defence" and that's not just the back six. That is every single player on the field able to put intense shut down pressure on the oppo and that to me is a weak link for Schneids. And then I don't find him even that damaging or incisive with the footy. I think he's got this "classy" style that kind of belies what he actually does with it. Being a good clubman is maybe one of those intangibles that maybe helps him keep his spot - maybe he helps keeps the youngsters loose and relaxed. But Schneids wasn't in my top 6 and I don't think a lot of others. We got killed in the middle in 3 out of the 4 quarters and he should take his share of responsibility for that.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
gringo wrote:
Bluthy wrote:

Again you've completely ignored the defensive side of his game Gringo and just talk about him getting what was it 20 possies which as a mid playing 4 qtrs isn't even that outstanding. You ask a coach what wins you games of footy and they will all say "defence" and that's not just the back six. That is every single player on the field able to put intense shut down pressure on the oppo and that to me is a weak link for Schneids. And then I don't find him even that damaging or incisive with the footy. I think he's got this "classy" style that kind of belies what he actually does with it. Being a good clubman is maybe one of those intangibles that maybe helps him keep his spot - maybe he helps keeps the youngsters loose and relaxed. But Schneids wasn't in my top 6 and I don't think a lot of others. We got killed in the middle in 3 out of the 4 quarters and he should take his share of responsibility for that.
You continue to prove that anytime you sound like you understand footy its a genuine fluke.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Schneider is giving his all, but he's the next rookie to go back. Slow as a wet week these days. Can't question his endeavour,but is he up to today's footy intensity?
Yep great question Shakey. We've got a lot guys we need to find out more info on too - Saunders, Minchington, Curren, Ross, Ray. After getting done over in the midfield for 3 out of the 4 quarters does someone have to pay a price for that? Armo, Steven and Billings are safe. I suspect Dunstan isn't 100%. But Schneider should cop some blame for a poor midfield effort.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Schneider is giving his all, but he's the next rookie to go back. Slow as a wet week these days. Can't question his endeavour,but is he up to today's footy intensity?
Yep great question Shakey. We've got a lot guys we need to find out more info on too - Saunders, Minchington, Curren, Ross, Ray. After getting done over in the midfield for 3 out of the 4 quarters does someone have to pay a price for that? Armo, Steven and Billings are safe. I suspect Dunstan isn't 100%. But Schneider should cop some blame for a poor midfield effort.

Yep he should as should every single mid even Jack and Armo. The good thing about Schneider though is he is playing better than 80% of the list. Some posters are around the 5% mark.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
gringo wrote:
Bluthy wrote:

If he isn't defending then he would be dumped pretty quickly. It isn't like he is so outstanding he gets to not defend. He certainly isn't obviously not defensive to me. He seems to be pretty good generally this year except for the kick that missed the goal a few weeks ago. I'm not hung up on him, I just think he's near the end of his career playing good enough footy to keep playing at senior level and we are not playing finals. Dumping him might fast track a kid but makes us look like a basket case on field which is less attractive to members, sponsors and free agents. To me guys like Hartung and the Geelong guys get rising star awards because they are able to pace themselves because they are not having to play against the best players and have experienced campaigners along side. Even if you work in an office having someone around with experience to help show you how to operate helps.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
dragit wrote:I feel sorry for you bluthy in that you can't enjoy a good game by one of our players because of some stubborn belief, that must really suck... At least Con could appreciate than schneider played well yesterday... It actually just devalues your opinion when you are bagging a guy that was in our best by any measure.
Dragit, you can stop pulling out the "I feel sorry for you..." routine. Its a really pointless attempt to make yourself feel superior which you obviously need to for some psychological reason. Its hilarious how you try and make something highly subjective - Schneider had a good game - into a self-appointed fact despite Schneider not being listed in the best. You do realise we got smashed in the middle where Schneids was and the WC backs ran the ball through the middle like they were getting a guard of honour? Armo and Steven were in the best. So who does that leave as a weak link in the middle?

I loved the way you me criticised for referring to a game three weeks ago - shows just how short your attention span really is and how shallow your view of players is. Its called perspective and seeing patterns. Its a key part of insightful analysis and deep thinking - seeing beyond the obvious and taking a big picture view. But don't you worry about that Dragit. You just keep reading your statistics because that's a very black and white thing for you to get your head around. YOu can find a statistic to back up any view you want to take.
Nah, I'm not superior to you... I'm just another dick who likes to argue with strangers about football on the Internet.

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy some of the good things a saints player does because you have pegged them as s***.

I felt a bit like you last year about CJ, but when he kicked off the season with an epic game, I could sit back and enjoy a great performance from a saint.

Again I'm not sure why you are pinning the opposition midfield dominating on the one player? right up there with picking out a quarter where the entire team was smashed - very bad Adam, it's all your fault.

Royston
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Royston wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:
samuraisaint wrote:If Roo doesn't come back for a while and now that Fisher is injured again, we need all the on-field experienced leadership we can get. Schneider is important now. I am a bit worried about how we are going to go when we actually play a good team.
The last 6 rounds are the elephant in the room.

If we get smashed then maybe our chances of a priority pick improve
As for Schneider...20 possies, couple of missed goals, some flopping and diving and a few missed look away handballs are hardy the sort of stats one looks for in a midfielder
I agree....while I didn't see much of yesterday's game Schneider is well past his used by date.
His actual skills and use of the ball don't match his reputation.
Too many errors, too blase....he turns it over almost due to laziness.
Has been a good AFL player but 'we' need to look beyond what he brings to the table now...

His 2 misses vs Essendon and that intercepted centring kick against the Pies this year that changed the game are burned in my memory !!

You need to actually watch this season and not guess what he has done. probably top 6 in the B&F depending on how voting is done. Anyway he plays next week whilst many others still don't and deserves to play.

I have watched this season and what I have said isn't over the top....Top 6 in the B&F (probably) in a team that is 15th as a 31 year old....not sure what the relevance is there when I said we need to look to the future.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Schneids has been good this season apart from a poor kick against Essendon. But at least he took the shot.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I never really warmed to Schneider much. Maybe I would have liked him better if he didn't tear us to shreds in that PF of 2005 and not have missed some absolute sitters in the 2009 GF. But hey, he still has a premiership medallion to look at after his career is done and dusted, which is a lot more than most who have ever played for St.Kilda FC.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Royston wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Royston wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:
samuraisaint wrote:If Roo doesn't come back for a while and now that Fisher is injured again, we need all the on-field experienced leadership we can get. Schneider is important now. I am a bit worried about how we are going to go when we actually play a good team.
The last 6 rounds are the elephant in the room.

If we get smashed then maybe our chances of a priority pick improve
As for Schneider...20 possies, couple of missed goals, some flopping and diving and a few missed look away handballs are hardy the sort of stats one looks for in a midfielder
I agree....while I didn't see much of yesterday's game Schneider is well past his used by date.
His actual skills and use of the ball don't match his reputation.
Too many errors, too blase....he turns it over almost due to laziness.
Has been a good AFL player but 'we' need to look beyond what he brings to the table now...

His 2 misses vs Essendon and that intercepted centring kick against the Pies this year that changed the game are burned in my memory !!

You need to actually watch this season and not guess what he has done. probably top 6 in the B&F depending on how voting is done. Anyway he plays next week whilst many others still don't and deserves to play.

I have watched this season and what I have said isn't over the top....Top 6 in the B&F (probably) in a team that is 15th as a 31 year old....not sure what the relevance is there when I said we need to look to the future.

Well if that's the case may as get rid of everyone over 30. You do realise other players would be non plussed if he was dropped. Those players in the 22 want the best available out there. If there is a 30 year old and a 20 year old battling for numbers 18- 22 on the list then we should go with the young kid. Schneider is in the top 10 so he stays until the rookie spot is again not available because of the return of a senior listed player and that's why I don't get the hurry to drop Schneider anyway. He will not be able to play in about 3 weeks anyway. Surely he deserves to play until then.

Junior
Club Player

Going into Saturdays game Schneider was fifth in our team for contested possession, second in score assists, fifth in score involvements, fourth in clearances.

He was also seventh in disposal efficiency, and of our midfielders he was second only to McKenzie and was disposing of the ball 6.8% better than the league average for a midfielder.

On the weekend he was as follows, fourth for disposals, third for metres gained, nineteenth for disposal efficiency, equal fourth for contested football, third for uncontested football, equal third in marks, equal third for clearances, second in tackles, equal first in pressure acts., equal fourth in score assists and equal fourth in score involvements.

Looking at the stats there is nothing to suggest that he does not fully deserve his position in the team, his defensive side through tackles and pressure acts is there as well as winning contested ball. His ball use as a whole has been good and this is further demonstrated by score assists and involvements.

No he is not the future but Lonie and Sinclair have been getting games , so he is not holding any one back. I hear the argument re Minchington and I like him as a player but two young players of this type is enough we do not need three. Perhaps Minchington should be asking himself how two first year players got themselves ahead of him.

We all have opinions on players, I have been a Schneider fan but would not have rookied him but anyone who cannot see that he is playing well and deserves his place is ignoring the statistical facts of his season to date and quite clearly showing themselves up to be either clueless or just blatantly bias against him.

One last stat he is our fourth highest Average super coach points scorer on 95 behind only Armo, Steven and Joey and this measure all aspects of ones game.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.