SOLD! 2x Tickets, Level 1, Row A vs Hawthorn

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4ever_saint
Club Player

SOLD! 2x Tickets, Level 1, Row A vs Hawthorn

Tickets are now sold!

Hi All,
I was trying to purchase 2x AFL members tickets to the Essendon vs St Kilda game (in July) and, without realising it, accidentally purchased 2 tickets to tomorrow's game against Hawthorn (which we already have tickets to). Yes, I'm an idiot.

They are Level 1, Row A on the Wing (in the AFL Members), a few aisles down from the bench towards the Saints Cheer Squad (I double checked).

I'm not trying to make a profit, I just want my money back. They cost exactly $18.30 (TOTAL) and I'll be selling the tickets to the first person that PM's. They are e-Tickets so PM me with your email and I'll contact you re: payment (either Bank Transfer or Paypal is preferred)- or else can arrange to meet you at the game if that is your preference.

Thanks everyone! :)
Laura
Last edited by 4ever_saint on Sat 06 Jun 2015 6:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

4ever_saint
Club Player

Re: Selling 2x Tickets, Level 1, Row A vs Hawthorn

Still available. No takers?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I wonder if row A is an issue for some?

In any case, it's cheaper than 2 adult general admission

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

PM sent to 4ever_saint

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
4ever_saint
Club Player

Thanks Sainter_Dad - just replied and they're yours :)

Not sure what the issue was. They are excellent seats- we sat in a similar place, near the Saints bench, for the WB game earlier this year and it was a lot of fun (with the players walking up and down). Great atmosphere in Row A :)

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: SOLD! 2x Tickets, Level 1, Row A vs Hawthorn

Not a problem 4ever_saint - Thanks for the tix - My son is convinced (a feeling in his waters) that we will beat the Hawks

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!