#askricho

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintjake
Club Player

Re: #askricho

plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:
Freebird wrote:he's trying to explain ha ha ha ha ha.......you're soo funny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The man of little courage. The man who resorts to the C word. The man who know waits till others have a go at me. The man who obviously didn't read why what I said made sense. I like you though Jake. And thanks for the PM. Lovely language. Disgusting by you.

Maybe give it a proof read before posting.
And I've never sent you a PM lol

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:

I don't need to make sense because im only talking to a gutless anonymous person who calls someone the C word. Pathetic just like the PM.

saintjake
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:

I don't need to make sense because im only talking to a gutless anonymous person who calls someone the C word. Pathetic just like the PM.

Again, I've never sent you a PM.
And it's hardly gutless. I don't like you. You have good opinions, but you take over nearly every post you comment on with pissing contests.
I told you exactly what I thought. Hardly weak or gutless.
You can continue to cry like a baby and call me weak. It doesn't bother me in the slightest lol
Amazingly, since I called you out, you've stopped acting like a tool.
Miracles can happen

Also, just to make this sink in, I've never sent you a PM.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:

And it's hardly gutless. I don't like you. You have good opinions, but you take over nearly every post you comment on with pissing contests.
You can continue to cry like a baby and call me weak. It doesn't bother me in the slightest lol
Miracles can happen

Cry like a baby? I don't even rate you high enough to abuse you and yes it is extremely gutless calling someone the C word on an internet forum. You wouldn't even slightly have the courage to say that to peoples face. I wouldn't either and that is why I wouldn't say it on here. And since you called me out I have stopped acting like a tool. Are you serious? No one on here will change my posting no matter what they say about me. If mods cant change me then some little anonymous internet thing wont change me.

And stop sending me Pm. They are boring. Anyway have a nice day and lets hope the saints win tomorrow if you are in the camp of wanting to win. Cant believe 4 people want to lose.

saintjake
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:

Miracles can happen

Cry like a baby? I don't even rate you high enough to abuse you and yes it is extremely gutless calling someone the C word on an internet forum. You wouldn't even slightly have the courage to say that to peoples face. I wouldn't either and that is why I wouldn't say it on here. And since you called me out I have stopped acting like a tool. Are you serious? No one on here will change my posting no matter what they say about me. If mods cant change me then some little anonymous internet thing wont change me.

And stop sending me Pm. They are boring. Anyway have a nice day and lets hope the saints win tomorrow if you are in the camp of wanting to win. Cant believe 4 people want to lose.

I haven't sent you any PM's.