Who agrees with this?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who agrees with this?

saynta wrote:
For the last time you waste of space, I'm saynta. I can't help it if great minds think alike, or if someone has modelled themselves on my thoughts, principls and ideas. Next time you call me stinger, i will be contacting the mods.
Confirmed.

Darth Vader
Club Player

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
You really are obnoxious, aren't you plugger. Read your post again if you don't believe me. You are a bully and no better than the bullies booing Goodes. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

You certainly take some of the enjoyment out of being a member of this forum.

You are a disruptive poster and I for the life of me can't understand why the mods haven't come down on you harder.
Wow. I ask simple questions but you have a personal go at me and you aren't even involved. I suggest you look in the mirror. I have a nail file smarter than your post. And we have seen how disruptive you have been for years. You even changed your name through embarrassment. Now go give yourself a good spanking. You could use it.
That's crap and you are well aware by now, or you should be, that I'm not stinger. I was here before both of you. Your continual reference to me as that poster is bullying and if you keep it up I will report you every time until the mods do something about your bullying, baiting behaviour.

I drafted the above post after careful consideration, in the hope I might get through to you and I really want you to get help.

Every word I said was true. You are terribly obnoxious, not just to me but many other posters who i could but won't name. You certainly post a lot of gibberish crap and insulting comments which are almost invariably dirseted at the poster, and not his/her
post. you are a blight on this forum and ave been since the moment you unfortunately discovered us. trying to talk sense to you is like talking to a brick wall, which would probably be more intelligent anyway.

As far as I remember, stinger used to ignore your barbs, but I don't intend to. As I said before, get over yourself and join the human race.
As a neutral observer who doesn't post much but has lurked a lot over the years, can I just say:

1. I'd be amazed if Saynta is Stinger. Saynta's posts are in English.
2. Can't agree that Plugger is a blight on this forum. I'm genuine here - I think he is one of the posters who make this forum interesting. A bit of opinion, a bit of humour, a bit of argy-bargy. All good fun. It's a footy forum, not that serious.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Darth Vader wrote:
saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
You really are obnoxious, aren't you plugger. Read your post again if you don't believe me. You are a bully and no better than the bullies booing Goodes. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

You certainly take some of the enjoyment out of being a member of this forum.

You are a disruptive poster and I for the life of me can't understand why the mods haven't come down on you harder.
Wow. I ask simple questions but you have a personal go at me and you aren't even involved. I suggest you look in the mirror. I have a nail file smarter than your post. And we have seen how disruptive you have been for years. You even changed your name through embarrassment. Now go give yourself a good spanking. You could use it.
That's crap and you are well aware by now, or you should be, that I'm not stinger. I was here before both of you. Your continual reference to me as that poster is bullying and if you keep it up I will report you every time until the mods do something about your bullying, baiting behaviour.

I drafted the above post after careful consideration, in the hope I might get through to you and I really want you to get help.

Every word I said was true. You are terribly obnoxious, not just to me but many other posters who i could but won't name. You certainly post a lot of gibberish crap and insulting comments which are almost invariably dirseted at the poster, and not his/her
post. you are a blight on this forum and ave been since the moment you unfortunately discovered us. trying to talk sense to you is like talking to a brick wall, which would probably be more intelligent anyway.

As far as I remember, stinger used to ignore your barbs, but I don't intend to. As I said before, get over yourself and join the human race.
As a neutral observer who doesn't post much but has lurked a lot over the years, can I just say:

1. I'd be amazed if Saynta is Stinger. Saynta's posts are in English.
2. Can't agree that Plugger is a blight on this forum. I'm genuine here - I think he is one of the posters who make this forum interesting. A bit of opinion, a bit of humour, a bit of argy-bargy. All good fun. It's a footy forum, not that serious.
If he stopped bullying me, I migt even agree with you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Please don't keep using that card. Its just plain rubbish. For a start you weren't even involved in the questions I asked Teffers but felt the need to comment. Well that's fine but you then cant claim bullying and what does it even mean. Calling you a name that I think you previously used is far from bullying. Now stop it please. Listen to Darth. He said you aren't Stinger because you write in English. Probably right. Stinger was such a loser.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Please don't keep using that card. Its just plain rubbish. For a start you weren't even involved in the questions I asked Teffers but felt the need to comment. Well that's fine but you then cant claim bullying and what does it even mean. Calling you a name that I think you previously used is far from bullying. Now stop it please. Listen to Darth. He said you aren't Stinger because you write in English. Probably right. Stinger was such a loser.
Of course you are a bully and a bad one at that, but what else is new. You try to bait me at every opportunity, Keep it up and I will report you. Singer is not my problem, he never was, but he seems to be yours. You seem obsessed with him. Why?

And, for the record, I commented because I was sticking up for teffers, who I actually like.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Of course you are a bully and a bad one at that, but what else is new. You try to bait me at every opportunity, Keep it up and I will report you. Singer is not my problem, he never was, but he seems to be yours. You seem obsessed with him. Why?

Ok I will stop because you seem really nice and you are the poor victim. I notice you didn't bother to acknowledge that you butted in first here and off course you didn't explain how I bully you but hey I will stop because you are really nice. Your posts also come across as nice. I like you a lot. I could even love you if you give me a chance.

Poor Saynta.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dees should have picked one mid and Lever. Absolute gun player. Has captain written all over him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Dees should have picked one mid and Lever. Absolute gun player. Has captain written all over him.

Well Brayshaw looks like a star and Petracca is supposed to be better so I don't think they are worried yet. And Lever went at 14 so there is no way they would have taken him.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Who agrees with this?

Con Gorozidis wrote:Dees should have picked one mid and Lever. Absolute gun player. Has captain written all over him.
Roos doesn't pick talls with early picks...but agree. Lever will be a star. Prior to doing his knee he was considered a top 3 lock.

There was talks we were considering trading 1 and 21 for 4 and 7. If that happened I would've loved to see us pick De Goey and Lever. That would've added much needed quality to our midfield and back half. But more than happy with McCartin and Goddard instead.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

If we played like Melbourne - or even the Bulldogs sometimes - I wouldn't be very happy.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote:If we played like Melbourne - or even the Bulldogs sometimes - I wouldn't be very happy.

Nothing wrong with how the WB play. They are great to watch.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

They're great to watch when they're 55 points in front and lose. When they do the flooding they're appalling.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.