Lonie & Sinclair

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

devil saint
Club Player

Re: Lonie & Sinclair

HitTheBoundary wrote:
stevie wrote:Jack Sinclair is the artful dodger, Jack-the-lad type who gives you a cheeky grin, kicks a sweet goal. Then while you're applauding he sneaks back and nicks ya wallet. But when caught, he's so appealing, you merely high five and send him on his way
Absolutely love this!

StPeter
Club Player

Sinclair for me. He of all our recent recruits is the one I consider to likely become an A Grader. Has poise, skills and usually makes the right decision.

However I do think Lonie has a promising future too.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

These two blokes hands down have been absolute "WTFs!" for fans this year and I am sure the coaching staff have pinched themselves a few times wondering if it was really true. It is like the coaches set them some pre-season goals and they snuck in one night with a can of TNT and just blew them to smithereens.

felix
Club Player

Joffa 5
Club Player

tony74 wrote:Sinclair has legs like Lethal Leigh. Not that I've noticed mind you.
His legs do look very powerful. When his upper body catches up, he's going to be a beast I reckon. Build like Armo.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Sinclair has natural talent which will show as he develops further. Lonie is a hungry tryer and seems to be contributing above his weight. His small size may eventually catch up with him, but he won't die wondering. Best wishes to both for the years ahead.