almost a saint in the news

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: almost a saint in the news

And no-one challenged Dermie when he had the "oh come on, he was only a teeny bit over the limit"

_And that meant Hodge only teeny bit broke the law.

I'd be surprised if he only had pots of beer- he has the income and means to hit the top shelf spirits which would edplain his reading.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:And no-one challenged Dermie when he had the "oh come on, he was only a teeny bit over the limit"

_And that meant Hodge only teeny bit broke the law.

I'd be surprised if he only had pots of beer- he has the income and means to hit the top shelf spirits which would edplain his reading.

It was pints and you can have all the money is the world but if you like beer more than spirits you drink beer.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Toy Saint wrote:The media are treating Hodge like a saint.

If if happened at some clubs he would be a disgrace, but the Hawks and AFL spin doctors are treating him like an angel.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that Ratten's son was killed whilst driving with substance abuse.

It's offensive to me when Eddie says that he only had three drinks....more like 10 drinks.....just another example of propagander changing history.

Cant remember Steven hardly having much at all in the paper. And he was much higher than Hodge.
I wouldn't call .08 much higher than .068.

The club also suspended Steven for a week.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Toy Saint wrote:The media are treating Hodge like a saint.

If if happened at some clubs he would be a disgrace, but the Hawks and AFL spin doctors are treating him like an angel.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that Ratten's son was killed whilst driving with substance abuse.

It's offensive to me when Eddie says that he only had three drinks....more like 10 drinks.....just another example of propagander changing history.

Cant remember Steven hardly having much at all in the paper. And he was much higher than Hodge.
I wouldn't call .08 much higher than .068.

The club also suspended Steven for a week.

Well its 10 point against 8 months. Anyway my point stands. There was bugger all in the paper. And as if the Sainyts would have suspended Steven if we were in their situation right now. All that would do is punish the side and the supporters. I for one would be ropable.