She's still around....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Re: She's still around....

sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
To those defending her as an errant teenager, if you have sons would you be content with them getting into a relationship with her?
grrrrrrrrrr :evil: IF you have sons I certainly hope you RAISED them never to treat women the way she was treated
I have sons and I wouldn't want them going seconds after Tricky Ricky.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
To those defending her as an errant teenager, if you have sons would you be content with them getting into a relationship with her?
grrrrrrrrrr :evil: IF you have sons I certainly hope you RAISED them never to treat women the way she was treated
And how was the poor soul treated?

The only mistreatment (of all parties, with the exception of Nixon) was by the media running the sordid story. Aside from that, how was she mistreated? What about Nick Riewoldt? Would you want photos of your private parts on the world wide web for life?

Now I'm no admirer of Ricky Nixon, but don't tell me you actually believe that Nonger manipulated her. I think she was doing all the manipulation there, not that I'm justifying Nixon's actions.

By the way I don't have sons I have daughters.

ripplug66
Club Player

Linton Lodger wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

The only mistreatment (of all parties, with the exception of Nixon) was by the media running the sordid story. Aside from that, how was she mistreated? What about Nick Riewoldt? Would you want photos of your private parts on the world wide web for life?

Now I'm no admirer of Ricky Nixon, but don't tell me you actually believe that Nonger manipulated her. I think she was doing all the manipulation there, not that I'm justifying Nixon's actions.

Still waiting for the proof she made up the kicking story. Some never forgive but they live in a fantasy world. Backing Nixon over anyone is interesting.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

ripplug66 wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

Still waiting for the proof she made up the kicking story. Some never forgive but they live in a fantasy world. Backing Nixon over anyone is interesting.
Well it allegedly happened in the Courtroom itself. It appears it was missed by everyone except Ms Duthie. Missed by the Judge, Judge's Associate, the Barristers (including hers), the Solicitors (including hers), members of the Press and anybody else in the Courtroom. I believe the only evidence of it occurring is Ms Duthie's word and friend of hers who corroborated the fact that Ms Duthie told her it happened.

There is not a skerrick (even in a prima facie sense) of evidence sustaining her allegation. I'm sorry I can't prove in a concrete fashion that it did not happen, however how does one prove something that did not occur?

elizabethr
Club Player

She is a proven pathological liar.
I fail to see why many here are springing to what an upstanding citizen she is.

nothing to say
asiu
Saintsational Legend

lol
omg
i find her intruigingly interesting 'n way scary at the same time.
... testyness 'n smarts is a heady mix

but then i find all women way scary.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
ripplug66
Club Player

Linton Lodger wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

Well it allegedly happened in the Courtroom itself. It appears it was missed by everyone except Ms Duthie. Missed by the Judge, Judge's Associate, the Barristers (including hers), the Solicitors (including hers), members of the Press and anybody else in the Courtroom. I believe the only evidence of it occurring is Ms Duthie's word and friend of hers who corroborated the fact that Ms Duthie told her it happened.

There is not a skerrick (even in a prima facie sense) of evidence sustaining her allegation. I'm sorry I can't prove in a concrete fashion that it did not happen, however how does one prove something that did not occur?

So there are quotes on this? I have read articles about the kicking and I didn't see her quotes. maybe I missed it. Anyway anyone who finds her worse than Nixon now makes me really wonder. I suppose Nixon never upset our club and if someone does that well people hold grudges forever. I prefer to give people second chances because unlike some here Im not perfect.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

ripplug66 wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
sunsaint wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

So there are quotes on this? I have read articles about the kicking and I didn't see her quotes. maybe I missed it. Anyway anyone who finds her worse than Nixon now makes me really wonder. I suppose Nixon never upset our club and if someone does that well people hold grudges forever. I prefer to give people second chances because unlike some here Im not perfect.

Have to agree. Some people need to let go. She was an idiot teenager that caused a lot of trouble. She was estranged from her family who were distraught with her behaviour.

She finally fessed up and apologised for her idiocies and trouble.

She is five years older, in a relationship, has reconciled with her family and wants to move on from her past immature dumb actions.

Newsflash - teenagers makes a dumb decision they regret later in life.

She has moved on, Riewoldt, Gilbert and Dal Santo have moved on.

Seems like the only ones that cant is a discredited player manager and some random Saints supporters on an internet forum.

If I was one of those, I would look to whom I an associated with i.e. Ricky Nixon.

You are garbage - Enough said
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Hear hear Bunk.

If it was not for Mr Nixon and his book we would not have heard of her again.

She is a very, very different cat is Ms Duthie, but she is genuinely trying to move on with her life.

It took more that ten years for Monika Lewinski to become someone other that the girl who blew the president, but look at the work she undertakes now.

Hopefully Ms Duthie can have a similar positive impact on people in the future.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Enrico_Misso wrote:He and Duthie deserve each other!
x2

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
ripplug66
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
Enrico_Misso wrote:He and Duthie deserve each other!
x2

You bumped something from over a month ago to say that.

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Well, Ms Duthie's shenanigans cost our football club millions in lost sponsorships and memberships. Had she been an adult at the time she would have been charged with a string of offences in relation to what she did (stealing Gilbert's laptop and circulating images, making false claims about being pregnant, stalking, etc)

As it turned out, the club took the hit financially and in the media circus surrounding the saga, all because of a pack of lies by an unhinged teenager.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

WindSister wrote:lol
omg
i find her intruigingly interesting 'n way scary at the same time.
... testyness 'n smarts is a heady mix

but then i find all women way scary.
I kinda like mine a bit that way. Makes life interesting, WS. Trust me. Just go with it.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
asiu
Saintsational Legend

i did 'n do
( well , in truth , i'm a tad gunshy now i find)
and got king hit , headbutted and stabbed for my efforts with one of the monsters

lol (now)

@#&/*¤ things that they are.

the dancing was great though.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

WindSister wrote:i did 'n do
( well ,in truth , i'm a tad gunshy now i find)
and got king hit , headbutted and stabbed for my efforts with one of the monsters

lol (now)

@#&/*¤ things that they are.

the dancing was great though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding

asiu
Saintsational Legend

hmmmmm

certainly fits into my experience.

gunshy is good then.
... must finally be learning something !!!