Finnis on SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Finnis on SEN

My concern would be that mr six o'clock may wear arseless chaps to the game and the rest of us may have to look at his mr five o'clock shadow :shock:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Beno88 wrote:Some bizarre comments in this thread.

Do people think Collingwood and Essendon should stop worrying about honouring the ANZACs and focus on winning the game?

Maybe St Kilda and Hawthorn should stop worrying about murdered policemen and just get the four points?

Should Carlton and Collingwood forget about those cancer sufferers and just get on with it?

Maybe Melbourne lost to the dogs on Sunday because they were too focused on raising money for breast cancer research?

Society moves on, the football commmunity moves with it, but sadly there's many narrow minded individuals left behind.

Agree with this. Footy is deep in the consciousness of society and it's a good thing if it's part of bringing awareness to issues.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:
mullet wrote:perhaps gay pride is not the correct term. Not sure how he put it.
How about the Homo Sexual Shield? :roll:
I was actually trying not to offend anyone by what I said here. I reflected and wondered if I had used the right term and was concerned that if I hadnt used the right term I may offend.

This was never, ever my intention. Was just trying to convey what finnis was on SEN for.

I cant wait for the match and will support it however I can.

Please accept my apology to anyone I offended, but I was trying to use the correct term.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote: All things to be done of course in the best possible taste

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I have served

It digests me that the youth of today (and bogan Collingwood supporters) think that ANZAC day is about a game of footy.

It's good that footy is played on the day, but for ESS and COLL to think they 'own' the day and it's about them is rubbish.

It's nothing more than a media driven AFL marketing day, using the spirit of true heroes to pump up their own business

It's f***ing disgusting.

An ANZAC medal for a guy who plays well in a mediocre HA game.

And dumb arse AFL fans gobble it up.

These theme days are a F***ing joke... It's terrible and only mindless morons would actually fall for such crap.

Clayton Davis
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
Beno88 wrote:Some bizarre comments in this thread.

Do people think Collingwood and Essendon should stop worrying about honouring the ANZACs and focus on winning the game?

Maybe St Kilda and Hawthorn should stop worrying about murdered policemen and just get the four points?

Should Carlton and Collingwood forget about those cancer sufferers and just get on with it?

Maybe Melbourne lost to the dogs on Sunday because they were too focused on raising money for breast cancer research?

Society moves on, the football commmunity moves with it, but sadly there's many narrow minded individuals left behind.

Agree with this. Footy is deep in the consciousness of society and it's a good thing if it's part of bringing awareness to issues.
Plus one, Lord Byron. Sheeeiiittt, dat ders one mightly fine post from brother Beno. Mightly fine indeed!

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

Clayton Davis
Club Player

mullet wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
I was actually trying not to offend anyone by what I said here. I reflected and wondered if I had used the right term and was concerned that if I hadnt used the right term I may offend.

This was never, ever my intention. Was just trying to convey what finnis was on SEN for.

Please accept my apology to anyone I offended, but I was trying to use the correct term.
No apology needed far as I kin see partner. Sheeeiiittt, Clay knows wot itall's like been misunderstould. Like brother Beno, youall wo jus tryin to bring some light to da common people. :)

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote: All things to be done of course in the best possible taste
Nice to see someone 'got' my reference!

In red white and black from 73
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

That, there, is what's wrong with society today. Apologizing IN CASE you MAY HAVE offended someone. Fair Dinkum.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I have served

It digests me that the youth of today (and bogan Collingwood supporters) think that ANZAC day is about a game of footy.

It's good that footy is played on the day, but for ESS and COLL to think they 'own' the day and it's about them is rubbish.

It's nothing more than a media driven AFL marketing day, using the spirit of true heroes to pump up their own business

It's f***ing disgusting.

An ANZAC medal for a guy who plays well in a mediocre HA game.

And dumb arse AFL fans gobble it up.

These theme days are a F***ing joke... It's terrible and only mindless morons would actually fall for such crap.
It's not got nothing to do with "falling for this crap" and all to do with supporting your team, whatever day or whoever they play

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
mullet wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:

That, there, is what's wrong with society today. Apologizing IN CASE you MAY HAVE offended someone. Fair Dinkum.
Seems some took the news I posted and chose to have some fun with it. That is their choice. I have friends who are gay and who suffered their whole life. I have a friend who hated school so much because he was so scared of being punched up by a certain group of guys. He spent form 1 to form 4 hiding in the library to escape the taunts and threats. He laughs now that he hates reading.
I just wanted to remove myself from those who were having fun about the topic.
I also will always continue to apologise if I think I have unnecessarily offended someone. That is my choice. As it is yours Jacks to not apologise. But that is not what is wrong with society.