Saints v Gold Coast match thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints v Gold Coast match thread

Bluthy wrote:
BigMart wrote:Bluthy

Living for the future are you?

If you don't think the past and the present doesn't shape the future, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you
I suggest you live in the present and not hope for a future that may or may not ever arrive

And
If you don't think the impending retirements of 4 club legends is going to leave a hole in the team that must be filled ... And that's not going to be problematic ... You are delusional regardless
Dempster won't leave a huge hole in the team. We have some really good candidates to fill that position. I think we are a better team without him. Last weeks great win showed that.

Rubbish.Imho,that is.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Nice one Bluthy

I enjoy a personal attack, says something about my position in the debate and my opponent.

I enjoy your wonderful insights

We're a young team of champions who need time and excuses... That's very insightful
Oh, and Dempster is no good... Very accurate that is
Oh but you didn't start getting personal calling me an ignorant supporter? I didn't appreciate that. Glass houses.... If you don't agree with me - fine, but don't call me ignorant. And no I'm not saying Dempster is no good but I think his flaws are starting to outweigh his benefits. But viva la difference.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Any supporter who suggests that we'd be better off without Sean Dempster is ignorant wrt any real knowledge on the game IMO

My comment was not abusive. It was an opinion.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Any supporter who suggests that we'd be better off without Sean Dempster is ignorant wrt any real knowledge on the game IMO

My comment was not abusive. It was an opinion.
No worries - just post some footage of you going up to the biggest, ugliest guy on the street and calling him ignorant. I'm sure he won't find that personally insulting. You won't because you know its a nasty personal insult. You could say my opinion of Dempster is completely wrong or niave or even stupid. I'd cop that - its your opinion. Simply because you didn't like my opinion on Dempster, out of the blue you launched a nasty personal attack calling me an ignorant supporter that was pretty viscous and insulting. Its those sort of nasty personal attacks that start tit for tat wars that they try and stop on this board and stops good discussion on this board because people are scared of giving opinions and being attacked. But of course you won't get a warning because somehow you are above it all and can do what you like.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Ignorant supports make silly comments.

I would be willing to call anyone commenting without knowledge ignorant. If they took offense, so be it. It would be a comment referring to their knowledge on a topic.

Calling someone a moron is a little different

You either know that... If you don't I won't waste anymore time discussing your tantrum further

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Our defence looks terrible without Dempster must be back in asap

ssaintss
Club Player

dont waist your breath bigmart, bluthy has a thing for throwing sean under the bus

saynta
Saintsational Legend

ssaintss wrote:dont waist your breath bigmart, bluthy has a thing for throwing sean under the bus

I dont know why.

He obviously hasnt watched him play very closely.