Dmac

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbob
SS Life Member

Re: Dmac

DMac looked good again today, had a run through the middle and got a few clearances.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

He's a bit small. Minimum height requirement on a flag back-line over the next 5 years is 188cm.

saintbob
SS Life Member

I liked DMac's work when he went into the middle today getting a couple of clearances

supersaints
Club Player

tony74 wrote:Won't come as any surprise but you'd have to be impressed with Tom and Sebs year. But I do know from within the clubs expectations Skunks year has been the most impressive.
The most improved by far. Took me only one game to see how much the skunk improved from last season, it was night and day. Ridiculed by most experts on here... Where are you all now all you ridiculous posters? :D

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
stonecold
SS Life Member

supersaints wrote:
tony74 wrote:Won't come as any surprise but you'd have to be impressed with Tom and Sebs year. But I do know from within the clubs expectations Skunks year has been the most impressive.
The most improved by far. Took me only one game to see how much the skunk improved from last season, it was night and day. Ridiculed by most experts on here... Where are you all now all you ridiculous posters? :D
Not by me he wasn't, also notified everyone of his nickname and was questioned, but don't tell anyone that cause I get everything wrong!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:
skeptic wrote:I was disappointed that he started out of the team this after such a strong finish last year... And he took a while to break into the team this year too.

That said, seems to have once again cemented his spot in the best 22 on the back of a brilliant second half of the season. Here's hoping he hits the ground running next year and starts as strongly as he finished.

Big fan
Giandular Fever knocked the stuffing out of him.
You mean to tell me he's come back from glandular fever that quick?! The kid is an absolute gun!

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

st.byron wrote:Darragh Joyce......that's one from left field.

Onya Tony for all your input and info throughout the season. Very much appreciated.
Watched at training and kid already fits in, I think he will surprise many - already has ready made skills.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
big_mac_evoy5
Club Player

Linton Lodger wrote:He's a gem, hard, quick & good by foot. Great deal, effectively trading Stanley for DMac.

Just thinking how silly Geelong were today. They are screaming out for someone to step up and replace Mackie & Enright, they could have drafted DMac with 21, yet gave it to us for Stanley. I reckon Rhys is gonna get found out in Finals.

Their loss our gain. Once again, another well done to the List Management Team.
dont mean to burst your bubble but goddard was 21 dmac 22

saints for the flag armitage for rising start
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

Linton Lodger wrote:
tony74 wrote:
skeptic wrote:I was disappointed that he started out of the team this after such a strong finish last year... And he took a while to break into the team this year too.

That said, seems to have once again cemented his spot in the best 22 on the back of a brilliant second half of the season. Here's hoping he hits the ground running next year and starts as strongly as he finished.

Big fan
Giandular Fever knocked the stuffing out of him.
You mean to tell me he's come back from glandular fever that quick?! The kid is an absolute gun!
It was Bailey Rice as well, wasn't it. It's a really awful illness. Absolutely epic effort to get back into senior footy this year. I though his game yesterday was really strong. Pleasing, in Richo-speak.

Always loyal
lewdogs
Club Player

He has the attributes to be a very solid best-22 player. Reminds me of a Birchall type; will just give and give for the team. He has some dash too which is great.

Gotta say, I think Sav will need to improve going into next year. Lots of good half backs starting to breathe down his neck. He was moved onto the wing yesterday but didn't have a huge impact - if Freeman gets fit, then he'll be looking at that position. This really highlights the benefits of having good depth in each position, the players know they have to keep improving or they will be unseated.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

big_mac_evoy5 wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:He's a gem, hard, quick & good by foot. Great deal, effectively trading Stanley for DMac.

Just thinking how silly Geelong were today. They are screaming out for someone to step up and replace Mackie & Enright, they could have drafted DMac with 21, yet gave it to us for Stanley. I reckon Rhys is gonna get found out in Finals.

Their loss our gain. Once again, another well done to the List Management Team.
dont mean to burst your bubble but goddard was 21 dmac 22
Correct, We drafted Hugh with Girlong's pick 21.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:Thought he had a cracker today. Will really gain confidence going into next year. Definitely part of the future.

and got his first Coaches Votes on Sunday - only 1 But not bad...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107