Disappointig but we will learn

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Lenny
Club Player

Disappointig but we will learn

Am I the only one who is getting tired of he same excuses EVERY week from our Coach. I want some passion, frustration or what the hell it takes to show that someone cares about our shocking disposal, kicking for goal, over handball etc. These things never seem to matter. Not good enough Richo

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: Disappointig but we will learn

No you are not. Richo obviously understands it was potentially a beginning of the end of career result but can't bring himself to be specific or empathise with supporters' need to know specifics e.g. how come most dangerous Port player was on his own and had time to look around - let alone observations on small forwards being unacceptably wasteful: like what's the difference between and exquisitely talented player that chronically kicks points and a standard good footballer ($200k a year? and 8 premiership points?), why would Weller run into Acres in the centre when we have a fast break - I think I know but I'd like to hear him say it; if he really respects the members..