Lynch mob

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

David-Lee
Club Player

Re: Lynch mob

HitTheBoundary wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 11:26pm
st.byron wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 11:07pm I never really understood people making judgements about other people making judgements.
I never really understood people making judgements about people that are making judgements about other people making judgements.

:wink:
You selfish bastard, you knew my mother died whilst trying to really understand people making judgements about people that are making judgements about other people making judgements.

Thanks for making me rehash that terrible wound.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

evertonfc wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:58am I don't follow footy because I want to be involved in the morality of it all.

Posts like this make me far angrier than any game of footy ever could.

The idea that we should be docile idiots who spend all our money supporting the club - without having a say in return - is just so devastating.

And you know what? We're mostly pretty good people. 99.9% of us do the right thing at the footy and I think 100% of us respect Richo for being good bloke.

However, the fact that he's not the right coach for St Kilda shouldn't stop us from saying as much.

We acknowledge he's a fine person with good morals and ethics. It's also fair to comment that his tenure, for better or worse, has been unsuccessful and that he ought to move on.
+1. Well articulated

Go you red, black & white warriors
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:58am I don't follow footy because I want to be involved in the morality of it all.

Posts like this make me far angrier than any game of footy ever could.

The idea that we should be docile idiots who spend all our money supporting the club - without having a say in return - is just so devastating.

And you know what? We're mostly pretty good people. 99.9% of us do the right thing at the footy and I think 100% of us respect Richo for being good bloke.

However, the fact that he's not the right coach for St Kilda shouldn't stop us from saying as much.

We acknowledge he's a fine person with good morals and ethics. It's also fair to comment that his tenure, for better or worse, has been unsuccessful and that he ought to move on.
Great post Everton. Totally spot on. Nailed it. This politely and obsequiously towing the ‘party line’ because “I’m a good person” or any other such moral high browing is insulting and devoid of c*** factor, something that’s also missing from the current club regime.