Where do they fit

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergsone
SS Life Member

Where do they fit

Armo,Savage,Newes,Dunstan,Rice,may be others,i realise we need depth but am struggling to fit in my best 22,and really believe we should be playing the Cottfields,Clarkes,Longs who are our future.Happy to be proved wrong and some of these guys have great 2019 just cant see it and really don't want to see a Armo great servant of the club languishing at Sandy.Your thoughts

Flagless
Club Player

Re: Where do they fit

bergsone wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 2:57pm Armo,Savage,Newes,Dunstan,Rice,may be others,i realise we need depth but am struggling to fit in my best 22,and really believe we should be playing the Cottfields,Clarkes,Longs who are our future.Happy to be proved wrong and some of these guys have great 2019 just cant see it and really don't want to see a Armo great servant of the club languishing at Sandy.Your thoughts
If Armo gets more than 5 games in 2019, we are going backwards and fast

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where do they fit

As you rightly oint out they are depth players.
Dunstan and Newnes need to know they are now considered predominantly seconds players and will need to be ferocious in there intent to bevome regular first team players.
No more auto selections.s
Hanneberry and Kent shoulf be pushing 2 out.

Armo....would need a very big preseason to be considered.

Nee!