Changes v Crows

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Re: Changes v Crows

I don't think the Crows are the balanced team they were in the last few years. I think their backline is a bit wobbly, and generally rely on a few to do the bulk of the work in the team. We in contrast, seem
much more balanced across the lines so far this season.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote: Thu 25 Apr 2019 12:26pm I don't think the Crows are the balanced team they were in the last few years. I think their backline is a bit wobbly, and generally rely on a few to do the bulk of the work in the team. We in contrast, seem
much more balanced across the lines so far this season.
They no longer have ruck supremacy as well.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stkfc1
Club Player

Steele on M Crouch.
Ross head to head with Sloane.
Parker and Kent to do the job on Laird.
We shut these guys out, we win. Adelaide relying on too few to do too much this year.
The great thing is now they have to worry about what we're doing. Who do they tag? Steven, Billings, Ross, Gresh? Its a nice problem for them to have, instead of us, for a change.
Our defence will shut down their forwards, although I'd be more comfortable with Geary on his bunny Betts. Their backline is not great. We can kick a winning score against this lot.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote: Tue 23 Apr 2019 6:26pm Dmac for Geary or White if Dmac doesn’t come up.

If Bruce doesn’t come up, Marshall to play forward and Longer in to ruck. Thought about Battle, but he’s going okay where he is.
Agree

You'd have to have either Battle or Marshall in the forward line if Juice doesn't play. Members needs help and we have to have tall targets with quick clearances out of the centre. Reckon Marshall will destroy them in contested marking if we give him half a chance

I reckon it's a good opportunity to give Marshall a spell from ruck duties, so if Billy promises to stay off the playstation he can join the seniors and earn a match payment

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Shut down Tex, Sloane and Laird then we win. Need to keep an eye on Eddie too. Dmac needs to play him hard.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Any news on whether Bruce will play today? And what is the suspected injury he supposedly has?

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
The Peanut
Club Player

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 27 Apr 2019 11:25am Any news on whether Bruce will play today? And what is the suspected injury he supposedly has?
AFL 5:00pm Friday - In McKenzie - Out Geary (Bruce - Centre half forward)