Another week... another load of garbage

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Another week... another load of garbage

I don’t think anyone thinks changing the coach will fix all of our problems...
Just that it would fix one of them: removing a terrible coach from the head coach’s position.

It’s very clear that years of bizarre and erratic list management/development have left us in a position requiring an overhaul of the list
That recruiting and injury management need a tweak or two
And there needs to be some movement in the overall leadership (board). That’s to say that we actually need to see some or make appropriate changes

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:08am
jaxons wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 11:50pm
jaxons wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:51pm Was absolute crap today and agree groundhog day.
Richmond were awful as well.
Just horrible boring bland dull football.
No forward structure and same same as most other games under coach.
If any of you think that changing the coach will fix our club you are kidding yourself.
Even though he must be moved on, the club has a lot more serious issues than just the coach.
It needs a total overhaul, a complete rebuild from top to bottom.
It is kind of like that Seinfeld episode where George did the opposite of what he would normally do.
We need to do that!
Because whatever we do we don't do it right!
This post, from a well respected ITK on this site, and a person who has clearly demonstrated inside info, has vindicated me.

Thank you Jaxons - whether you agree, disagree, think I'm a total d*ckhead, whatever...... you have given me an immense lift.

Vindicated you at what? Aren’t you the bloke that wanted to be the president without being a member first up?

Crossy66
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:15am I don’t think anyone thinks changing the coach will fix all of our problems...
Just that it would fix one of them: removing a terrible coach from the head coach’s position.

It’s very clear that years of bizarre and erratic list management/development have left us in a position requiring an overhaul of the list
That recruiting and injury management need a tweak or two
And there needs to be some movement in the overall leadership (board). That’s to say that we actually need to see some or make appropriate changes
Which board members should go and what have they individually gotten wrong?

ss1986
Club Player

Spinner wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 6:01am
ss1986 wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:08am
jaxons wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 11:50pm
jaxons wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:51pm Was absolute crap today and agree groundhog day.
Richmond were awful as well.
Just horrible boring bland dull football.
No forward structure and same same as most other games under coach.
If any of you think that changing the coach will fix our club you are kidding yourself.
Even though he must be moved on, the club has a lot more serious issues than just the coach.
It needs a total overhaul, a complete rebuild from top to bottom.
It is kind of like that Seinfeld episode where George did the opposite of what he would normally do.
We need to do that!
Because whatever we do we don't do it right!
This post, from a well respected ITK on this site, and a person who has clearly demonstrated inside info, has vindicated me.

Thank you Jaxons - whether you agree, disagree, think I'm a total d*ckhead, whatever...... you have given me an immense lift.

Vindicated you at what? Aren’t you the bloke that wanted to be the president without being a member first up?
Oh spinner, good to see you again.

My thoughts that this current version of StKFC is actually ****

ss1986
Club Player

S t F C K’d was what I wrote.

The rules in this place are ridiculous.