List Management

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: List Management

Nick_BlueNRG wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 2:26pm
Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 08 Jul 2020 10:04pm
Nick_BlueNRG wrote: Wed 08 Jul 2020 8:54pm
Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 08 Jul 2020 8:51pm Any chance you could focus on the football season at hand instead of navel gazing about trading and recruitment?

Better still, shoot a copy of your resume to Lethers and Finnis. One look at your thoughtful insights would see you snapped up, for sure. The rest of us could then concentrate on actual football instead of being sidetracked by your thought bubbles.
Thanks Trevor.
:D
My pleasure, anything to help.
Go and get f***ed arsehole

<1 week ban for abuse>

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 08 Jul 2020 8:51pm Any chance you could focus on the football season at hand instead of navel gazing about trading and recruitment?

Better still, shoot a copy of your resume to Lethers and Finnis. One look at your thoughtful insights would see you snapped up, for sure. The rest of us could then concentrate on actual football instead of being sidetracked by your thought bubbles.
Thanks Trevor.

<1 week ban for abuse>

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 7:41pm

Thanks Trevor.

<1 week ban for abuse>
And certain posters have the gaul to back this poster. :roll: :roll:

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Trev from the Bush wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 7:14pm

Thanks Trevor.
No need to get nasty, Nick. I am helping you, you have just shown everyone that you need help.

Chew on a bar of soap, potty mouth!
Actually Trev, you responded like a <edited by mods>...then you're acting surprised you got a response?

I'm no fan Nick the troll but his post was not out of place or rude. But you came at him and crapped on him straight up.

In this particular instance you were the troll. Who the hell put you in charge of determining what can be posted on this forum and the most appropriate time in the season to discuss recruitment?

You responded like a jerk....but I guess you have the "right" to act this way?

Just because someone has been an intolerable ass in other posts doesnt mean you have s right to hack into them.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

SAINT-LEE wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 9:29pm

Thanks Trevor.
No need to get nasty, Nick. I am helping you, you have just shown everyone that you need help.

Actually Trev, you responded like a twat....then you're acting surprised you got a response?

I'm no fan Nick the troll but his post was not out of place or rude. But you came at him and crapped on him straight up.

In this particular instance you were the troll. Who the hell put you in charge of determining what can be posted on this forum and the most appropriate time in the season to discuss recruitment?

Just because someone has been an intolerable ass in other posts doesnt mean you have s right to hack into them.
Known troll who uses Blu Energy in his nick

Won't be losing sleep over this one

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Nick_BlueNRG wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 6:55pm
desertsaint wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 6:30pm

Thanks Trevor.
you still trying to contact the mods?
GAGF
ouch.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Devilhead wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 10:07pm

Thanks Trevor.

Actually Trev, you responded like a twat....then you're acting surprised you got a response?

Known troll who uses Blu Energy in his nick

Won't be losing sleep over this one
I agreed he's a known troll but the post was decent. Nothing wrong with it. Especially in a season of so many unknowns and could end at anytime. Seemed pretty damn legit. Thats my point. If you bait the sh1t out of someone and get a response...what does that make you?

a) A twat b) a 12 yr old c ) Sam Newman d) me

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Thanks Trevor.

Not acting surprised at all mate. People that start threads just to antagonize people, well, antagonize me! People that cannot take the hint need to be given a hint. People who are incapable of taking a hint - well, you've seen what happens.

Be careful getting off your soapbox. :D

Saint supporter since '62
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 11:36pm

Thanks Trevor.

Not acting surprised at all mate. People that start threads just to antagonize people, well, antagonize me! People that cannot take the hint need to be given a hint. People who are incapable of taking a hint - well, you've seen what happens.

Be careful getting off your soapbox. :D
Says the bloke calling out from the peanut gallery.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 8:46pm
SaintPav wrote: Thu 09 Jul 2020 7:41pm

Thanks Trevor.

<1 week ban for abuse>
And certain posters have the gaul to back this poster. :roll: :roll:
Oui, Saynta - comme c'est vrai!
Last edited by freely on Fri 10 Jul 2020 11:24am, edited 1 time in total.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Its comforting to know J, Carslisle is off the forum trade table and there is a general consensus by posters that AFL doings will be back to the pre Covid 19 situation by trade/draft times. We are in good shape list-wise and can be opportunistic now, subject to the state of the game in a few months. May even be able to pick up some bargains at job seeker rates.

Saint 58
Club Player

Thanks Trevor.

+1

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]