Match Thread Saints v Dockers Round 6 2020

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Secret Kiel
Club Player

Re: Match Thread Saints v Dockers Round 6 2020

The_Dud wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:27pm
Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 4:28pm
Moods wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 4:16pm
Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 4:11pm It helps if you don't take it too seriously. We were incredibly disadvantaged before the game even started. There were players that weren't happy about what the AFL has done to them. There is absolutely no integrity in this years comp.
STFU why don't you. These players are paid a fortune. Incredibly disadvantaged. What a joke. We're playing a crap team who have just spent 5 x wks 1000's of km's away from their base and you want to whine about how disadvantaged we are. We have better training facilities than most in their hub. Talk about a mentally weak effort and ppl like you are enablers for this type of display. If you reckon the season is so compromised and so unworthy, why bother watching it let alone coming on here and commenting.
I haven't watched any of our games, this time of year I'm usually very busy watching live games at different levels so as a purist I haven't been able to find the interest in an almost meaningless comp. The boys were incredibly disadvantaged.
That’s why what you say is treated as a joke :)
At least I have an excuse Cuddles.

🤣🤣🤣

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:29pm
Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 4:11pm It helps if you don't take it too seriously. We were incredibly disadvantaged before the game even started. There were players that weren't happy about what the AFL has done to them. There is absolutely no integrity in this years comp.
STFU why don't you. These players are paid a fortune. Incredibly disadvantaged. What a joke. We're playing a crap team who have just spent 5 x wks 1000's of km's away from their base and you want to whine about how disadvantaged we are. We have better training facilities than most in their hub. Talk about a mentally weak effort and ppl like you are enablers for this type of display. If you reckon the season is so compromised and so unworthy, why bother watching it let alone coming on here and commenting.
I haven't watched any of our games, this time of year I'm usually very busy watching live games at different levels so as a purist I haven't been able to find the interest in an almost meaningless comp. The boys were incredibly disadvantaged.

🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for admitting you’re a joke SK!

:lol:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

228 km bus trip before a game who the f*** organises that stuff.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Secret Kiel
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:35pm

🤣🤣🤣

I proudly admit my willful ignorance, you're the one putting yourself up high enough on a pedestal to self proclaim the title of Joke Spotter.

❤❤❤

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:23pm
Scollop wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:14pm :( Did anyone catch Freo singing their song... I switched off and I think Foxtel would’ve gone straight to the next match anyway

I was interested in seeing if Blake Acres had learnt the lines to their themesong :cry:
Swap Acres and Hill today and we're plus 4 points and a couple of high draft picks.
Yeah but we may have missed out on Paddy Ryder...he and Brad are cousins apparently. I don’t see what all the fuss is about with Hill... Nick Hind can run.

It got Lethlaen and the club somegood press and it gives the footy shows and the footy press a lot to write about...BUT... I think Hill’s overrated and overpaid based on his output so far.

Long term, it was the wrong decision imo. I say that because I believe we need more players who are hard at it like Clark and Long and guys who have upside like .....Blake Acres :cry:
Last edited by Scollop on Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:38pm

🤣🤣🤣

I proudly admit my willful ignorance, you're the one putting yourself up high enough on a pedestal to self proclaim the title of Joke Spotter.

❤❤❤
Thanks for the complement, but some jokes are easily spotted from ground level :D

Secret Kiel
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:41pm

🤣🤣🤣

❤❤❤
Thanks for the complement, but some jokes are easily spotted from ground level :D
I know I'm still laughing about some of your thoughts on todays game. Side splitting input. It's like you haven't got a clue about sport let alone AFL.

🤣🤣🤣

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:45pm

🤣🤣🤣

❤❤❤
I know I'm still laughing about some of your thoughts on todays game. Side splitting input. It's like you haven't got a clue about sport let alone AFL.

🤣🤣🤣
What were your thoughts, did you watch?

StPeter
Club Player

Gresham's dreadful miss from less than 30 metres out early in the second quarter was a turning point.

It would have put us in front, 8 goals to 1. This seemed to give them heart and the Saints played without interest until the last few minutes.

Plus some help from the men in white, dominated by Nick Foot AGAIN. The frees went against us 13 to 5 in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, including some shockers to them in front of goal.
Last edited by StPeter on Sat 11 Jul 2020 6:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

StPeter wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 6:03pm Gresham's dreadful miss from less than 30 metres out early in the second quarter was a turning point.

It would have put us in front, 8 goals to 1. This seemed to give them heart.
Yes, and King's three very costly missus from easy gettable shots didn't help either.

Secret Kiel
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:46pm
Secret Kiel wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:45pm

🤣🤣🤣

❤❤❤

🤣🤣🤣
What were your thoughts, did you watch?
I didn't watch it but I thought the boys seemed to lack energy, intensity and concentration.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sat 11 Jul 2020 5:16pm we will beat the $hitful crows next week and we will be champions again.
I'm not that confident

The Saints are coming!