Treloar bombshell

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Treloar bombshell

Ghost

whilst your staring into space
put this on as background
and you'll be there ... very ethereal

edit

or

forget that
‘n go straight to ...

The TISM Omni-Album, which essentially offers you liner notes and artwork for all six of TISM's albums that you can flip through while you listen to the band's music on a streaming service.

It kind of feels like a troll, but actually also seems like a really good idea. What really feels like a troll though is the deluxe edition of the album

"This Deluxe Version of the TISM Omni-Album comes with an actual vinyl disc, filled with total silence, so as not to detract from the sound quality of the music," a statement released by the band today reads.

"The TISM Ultra Deluxe Double Omni-Album – with its two completely silent vinyl discs – has been banned by the Victorian Department of Consumer Affairs because, according to their spokesperson, 'surely there’s no deadshit stupid enough to buy it'.

(which is a bit rough coz i’d buy it)
... at least i’d have one double album
with no scratches on it

https://www.tism.net.au/

edit#2

release date is 4th Nov 2020
Last edited by asiu on Thu 29 Oct 2020 11:40pm, edited 2 times in total.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 5:41pm
saintbob wrote: Wed 28 Oct 2020 8:51pm
saintsRrising wrote: Wed 28 Oct 2020 8:43pm Pies only will only chip in for one year.

So Treloar would to join us have to sign on a much lower deal than he currently has.

If we trade in J Higgins then we have little to trade for Treloar. Lonie would only be a deposit. So you would need to say give next year's first and probably second.
Why only one year, aren’t we paying part of Steven’s contract until that contract expires?
Contrary to popular opinion - we were only paying a small % of Steven's wage this year (the last year of his contract with us) hence, why we received a poor draft pick (58 - which ended up at Freo as part of the Hill deal). Geelong were happy to give us a better pick if we paid more of his salary. In the end - Steven going to Geelong ended up basically being a salary dump for us. Hill will play more and better footy for St Kilda than Jack Steven will for Geelong.
I n relation to your last sentence can you also list Hill’s total cost in picks and players? I I would suggest his cost would nearly get a Fyfe or Neale type.

johnearljames
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 9:36pm
johnearljames wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 8:27pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 8:15pm
johnearljames wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 6:21pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 6:11pm
johnearljames wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020 9:42pm https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-tr ... 41b2325a41

Watch this space.
What does watch this space mean?
Does it mean the saints are in the hunt for Treloar?
You stealing work colleagues lunch packs again?
Cyber bully gang back I guess.
I am unsure why you have gone on such an unwarranted and unprovoked attack - Ted.

I merely asked the question: What does watch this space mean?

Would you be kind enough to elaborate please?

And for the record I do not work, therefore do not have work colleagues :wink:
Who is Ted?
And after 90 odd posts and a few days since the original post I find it strange you ask the questions and given your cyber bullying track record. I'm sure your intentions have nothing sinister behind them. 🙄
I've also no doubt there's anything sinister, nor have I seen evidence of a cyber bullying track record. Yet the question, "What does watch this space mean?" (In context to the link), still remains unanswered?

Have you heard something? What have you heard? Are we negotiating with him or am I just staring into space as I watch it and read it?
I can't be bothered with the non footy talk nonsense and being a cyber bully like other posters, but many, many others see it as do I. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Treloar is not out of the equation. Things might change.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 8:45am
johnearljames wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020 9:42pm https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-tr ... 41b2325a41

Watch this space.
I am unsure why you have gone on such an unwarranted and unprovoked attack - Ted.

Who is Ted?
And after 90 odd posts and a few days since the original post I find it strange you ask the questions and given your cyber bullying track record. I'm sure your intentions have nothing sinister behind them. 🙄
I've also no doubt there's anything sinister, nor have I seen evidence of a cyber bullying track record. Yet the question, "What does watch this space mean?" (In context to the link), still remains unanswered?

Have you heard something? What have you heard? Are we negotiating with him or am I just staring into space as I watch it and read it?
I can't be bothered with the non footy talk nonsense and being a cyber bully like other posters, but many, many others see it as do I. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Simon Lethlean has ruled out any interest we in Adam Treloar, stating we don't have the assets or salary cap to do a deal for him.

But Ted disagrees, I'm so torn...

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

release date is 4th Nov 2020
WRONG

4th Dec 2020 ... is RIGHT

DOH

Teds a bit 4th Nov

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Watch this space.

Who is Ted?

There's simply no fire because we don't have the capacity. He's also not the type of player we need or the gang of Rath would want.

You’re absolutely entitled to your opinion but gotta keep it real; getting Treloar is highly improbable for the reasons I have outlined.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

whiskers3614 wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 11:19pm
Saintmatt wrote: Thu 29 Oct 2020 5:41pm
saintbob wrote: Wed 28 Oct 2020 8:51pm
saintsRrising wrote: Wed 28 Oct 2020 8:43pm Pies only will only chip in for one year.

So Treloar would to join us have to sign on a much lower deal than he currently has.

If we trade in J Higgins then we have little to trade for Treloar. Lonie would only be a deposit. So you would need to say give next year's first and probably second.
Why only one year, aren’t we paying part of Steven’s contract until that contract expires?
Contrary to popular opinion - we were only paying a small % of Steven's wage this year (the last year of his contract with us) hence, why we received a poor draft pick (58 - which ended up at Freo as part of the Hill deal). Geelong were happy to give us a better pick if we paid more of his salary. In the end - Steven going to Geelong ended up basically being a salary dump for us. Hill will play more and better footy for St Kilda than Jack Steven will for Geelong.
I n relation to your last sentence can you also list Hill’s total cost in picks and players? I I would suggest his cost would nearly get a Fyfe or Neale type.
Interesting question but ... you're miles off the mark.

Hill on $800(ish) but importantly - front-loaded as we're paying very few others so, can afford to do it (i.e. reverse Treloar). Picks? It was pick 10 (traded to Melb and used on K Pickett for 8 & extra which Freo used on Serong) + Acres (meh) + 2 picks used to get James Aish (more meh). We got a 2020 3rd rounder back.

In the end, we turned pick 6 into Ryder, Hill, and Howard. But - tell me how that pick 6 would get Fyfe or Neale type? A: It wouldn't. I think If Treloar & Shiel were 2 x first rounders - we didn't pay that for Hill and I can't think we'd ever have the draft capital to secure a Fyfe or Neale. I mean - if Treloar/Shiel are 2 x first rounders then surely Fyfe and Neale would be closer to 3 x first rounders.

Go you red, black & white warriors
johnearljames
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 9:15am

Watch this space.

Who is Ted?

There's simply no fire because we don't have the capacity. He's also not the type of player we need or the gang of Rath would want.

You’re absolutely entitled to your opinion but gotta keep it real; getting Treloar is highly improbable for the reasons I have outlined.
In regards to the smoke/fire I was referring to the cyber bullies.

Don't rule out Treloar just yet. Lethlean gives nothing away either. He is a smart and hard operator.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 11:16am

Watch this space.

Who is Ted?

Don't rule out Treloar just yet. Lethlean gives nothing away either. He is a smart and hard operator.
Oakey dokey.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPelican66
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 2:50pm

Watch this space.

Who is Ted?

Oakey dokey.
We got him.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

SaintPelican66 wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 3:19pm
We got him.
Are you stating we have secured Treloar?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 31 Oct 2020 8:02am
We got him.
NO, Him

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

"Bombshell" may turnout to be this: Treloar and DeGoey, notwithstanding they are good players at times, are unwanted by any club, even Collingwood. Attitudes, coachability, mental health, versatility, team dynamics, court appointments and spasmodic form possibly make them risky prospects at their asking rates. This season managers, players and some clubs that haven't caught up with modern recruiting theory (made that term up) are likely to get big shocks/reality checks. Just because a player is in the window with a price tag doesn't mean there is a buyer. There is always value in the drafts and hidden gems which can be cut to existing settings.

SaintPelican66
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Fri 30 Oct 2020 2:50pm

Watch this space.

Who is Ted?

Oakey dokey.
We got him.
That's what my mate reckons.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

ace wrote: Sat 31 Oct 2020 8:14am
We got him.
NO, Him
I’m lost Ace. I don’t understand what you’re saying. Maybe I’m just a bit more dim than I first thought.

Go you red, black & white warriors
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Sat 31 Oct 2020 10:38am
ace wrote: Sat 31 Oct 2020 8:14am
We got him.
NO, Him
I’m lost Ace. I don’t understand what you’re saying. Maybe I’m just a bit more dim than I first thought.
Ace is having some fun with the specific term of him :lol:
Well I think so :wink:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

treloar and degoey may be the new dusty. all knew he could play, but no one wanted him.
but i doubt it.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

treloar and degoey may be the new dusty. all knew he could play, but no one wanted him.
but i doubt it.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Faulky63
Club Player

Latest news...

A leading employment lawyer says Collingwood would breach anti-discrimination laws if the club tried to trade him because of his family situation.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Faulky63 wrote: Mon 02 Nov 2020 6:18pm Latest news...

A leading employment lawyer says Collingwood would breach anti-discrimination laws if the club tried to trade him because of his family situation.
Unless Collingwood were able to insert a NFL type clause meaning the player could be traded to whoever, whenever (highly unlikely) then it is all a simple breach of contract. Treloar in the driver's seat & Collingwood simply realising they have been paying too much for the wrong players.

Very poor list management which is making our regime look better and better with each headline coming from Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, GWS, Adelaide, Melbourne and North Melbourne.