West Coast next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

West Coast next week

Being a saints supporter in WA I only really crave for 1 win a year as long as its against West Coast shallow yeah I know but the pleasure of beating those wankers is enough for me to renew my membership . Does anyone in their right mind think we have a chance ? Please give me some possitives saintsationalist's:(

Fugazi1966
Club Player

Re: West Coast next week

Easy

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Fugazi1966 wrote: Sat 03 Apr 2021 9:34pmEasy
:wink:

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: Sat 03 Apr 2021 9:32pm Being a saints supporter in WA I only really crave for 1 win a year as long as its against West Coast shallow yeah I know but the pleasure of beating those wankers is enough for me to renew my membership . Does anyone in their right mind think we have a chance ? Please give me some possitives saintsationalist's:(
I actually believe we do have a chance of snatching it. Port Adelaide are getting a belting like us tonight. (Will be interesting to see how they finish out the game)

But funny enough, I think, with a few lucky rolls of luck, we have a chance. The redemption factor will be a factor.

Other than that, I can say nothing rational about it at all!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
The Recruit
Club Player

Absolutely none

Our defence is the worst in the league
They have 3 great talls

Our rucks are pathetic, they have one of the best maybe of all time in the ruck.

Our forwards are either 20yrs old bean poles or midgets, their backline are proper men.

We have nooooooooooo chance
Just hope no one gets injuries and we keep it to below 6 goals.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

May as well not wear shorts cos' it's gonna be a pantsing.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

shanegrambeau wrote: Sat 03 Apr 2021 10:02pm
bangaulegend wrote: Sat 03 Apr 2021 9:32pm Being a saints supporter in WA I only really crave for 1 win a year as long as its against West Coast shallow yeah I know but the pleasure of beating those wankers is enough for me to renew my membership . Does anyone in their right mind think we have a chance ? Please give me some possitives saintsationalist's:(
I actually believe we do have a chance of snatching it. Port Adelaide are getting a belting like us tonight. (Will be interesting to see how they finish out the game)

But funny enough, I think, with a few lucky rolls of luck, we have a chance. The redemption factor will be a factor.

Other than that, I can say nothing rational about it at all!
Not filling me with confidence mate but I like positive outlook :wink:

SaintDippa
Club Player

If Ryder or Marshall are not back NicNat will reset the World Record for hit outs to advantage and Eagles a new clearance record.
If we keep bombing long into F50 their defenders will set a new record for intercept marks and keeping an opposition scoreless.