Talia

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

wally
Club Player

Re: Talia

I think Carlisle stabilised our backline the downside was his body was stuffed.Hodge at bris for those couple of years organised their backline for the better.A couple of cms in height is one thing but they also need to be abit smart. Having said that Battle did a good job in the past maybe he can settle into that CHB posi. I hope so

wally
Club Player

I think Carlisle stabilised our backline the downside was his body was stuffed.Hodge at bris for those couple of years organised their backline for the better.A couple of cms in height is one thing but they also need to be abit smart. Having said that Battle did a good job in the past maybe he can settle into that CHB posi. I hope so

Gershwin
Club Player

wally wrote: Tue 19 Oct 2021 3:10pm I think Carlisle stabilised our backline the downside was his body was stuffed.Hodge at bris for those couple of years organised their backline for the better.A couple of cms in height is one thing but they also need to be abit smart. Having said that Battle did a good job in the past maybe he can settle into that CHB posi. I hope so
So if Battle had to pick up one of our own key forwards, who would you have him pick up? King or Marshall? And how would he go?

summertime and the living is easy ........
Freebird
Club Player

He'd go ok if umps allowed him to pull arm and take his opponent under the ball like many other players are allowed eg Demons FB

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Carlisle might’ve been big

But rarely got within a barge pole of an opponent

He zoned off worse than Dougal