Tom Stewart and Bailey Smith

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Re: Tom Stewart and Bailey Smith

Wayne42 wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 11:19pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 3:39pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 3:36pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 3:34pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 2:17pm
Beno88 wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 2:13pm Toby Greene & Jordan De Goey also returned from suspensions against us.
Yep hardly coincidence.
So let me understand this.

The AFL tribunal when suspending a player, check the fixture, then allocate the suspension not on the merit of the offence, but on when that club is allocated to play St Kilda and then ensure that said player is available?

Is this what you are suggesting?
Pretty clear cut don't you think.
I think you are baiting the forum and taking the piss.
Is he taking over from Ernie ?
Curly was baiting the forum with his AFL conspiracy theories long before Ernie and will be doing it when Ernie is almost a memory.

I'll give Curly his due, his ability and longevity in sticking to the narrative and staying in character is unparalleled.

The below clip is in honor of Ernie.......fun fact for those who watch it, the song writer of this early 90's three part country harmony is Dave Robbins (guy in the cowboy hat) who is the brother of actor Tim Robbins.

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Thu 28 Jul 2022 9:37am Curly was baiting the forum with his AFL conspiracy theories long before Ernie and will be doing it when Ernie is almost a memory.

I'll give Curly his due, his ability and longevity in sticking to the narrative and staying in character is unparalleled.
I agree, but I reckon his shtick is getting a little bit stale and in need of a reboot.

Curly, could you please add in a bit of QAnon into the mix?' Or, if that's not your style, perhaps argue that the the AFL and umpires are members of the Illuminati or the Knights Templar? Or that they are Satanists bent on ensuring the dominance of the Demons over the Saints (albeit that there is no recorded saint named "Kilda" and the origins of the name of the Scottish island are quite obscure).

I'm an open-minded guy and am fully prepared to believe that, notwithstanding the large amount of money the AFL has pumped into our club over recently decades, they are focused on systematically undermining us at ever turn. But I need a convincing explanation. Why on earth would the AFL want to do this? It seems to me that you've collected all the evidence we need other than motive. So get to it.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

ok I got one
They planted Lethlean at our club under a cloud of orchestrated controversy to systematically destroy us from within
Job no.1 - draft an exorbitantly priced draft pick swap that will never play

Seeya
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I think it’s easy to think that Curly is just taking the pi$s but unfortunately I think he actually believes what he churns out ….taking that into account should we go easy on him ?

Maybe just gently guide him away from threads of any importance..gameday threads etc
Anyone on here with any background in psychology ?

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Thu 28 Jul 2022 7:18pm I think it’s easy to think that Curly is just taking the pi$s but unfortunately I think he actually believes what he churns out ….taking that into account should we go easy on him ?

Maybe just gently guide him away from threads of any importance..gameday threads etc
Anyone on here with any background in psychology ?
That is a frightening thought, I have always thought he was just spamming and baiting.

If he is serious about what he posts, I certainly am not qualified to make comment, however I would suggest he needs some assistance.
My eldest daughter is a Clinical Psychologist, but I think Curly's issues go well beyond her 6 years of University study and workforce experience :wink:

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Beno88 wrote: Wed 27 Jul 2022 2:13pm Toby Greene & Jordan De Goey also returned from suspensions against us.
Yep hardly coincidence.

The AFL tribunal when suspending a player, check the fixture, then allocate the suspension not on the merit of the offence, but on when that club is allocated to play St Kilda and then ensure that said player is available?

Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 29 Jul 2022 9:44am
Yep hardly coincidence.

Have you ever seen them in the same room together?
Hmmm. good point. :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?