Is Caminiti in trouble?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The G Train Legacy
Club Player

Re: Is Caminiti in trouble?

chook23 wrote: Mon 17 Apr 2023 7:56pm I am still not convinced he hit him high

Unless there is other vision

Was this the incident that caused the concussion??

Can a hit in chest cause concussion via a head jolt
True, you don't actually see the contact in the footage. If Cammo denies he made contact to the head and Turner plays along, he should be found not guilty.

The G Train Legacy
Club Player

Teflon wrote: Mon 17 Apr 2023 8:48pm Have to appeal that
It’s not even sufficient evidence
It’s just media trial beat up
To argue that was intentional when that low life piece of cr@p took a dive is disgusting
Just once risk a fine St Kilda and call out this pathetic Shiite for what it is
Go media nuts to tell these bastards we won’t keep taking this
**** joke
Yep, this is the time for the new StKilda to stand up. Ross & the boys have delivered on the park, now for the Administration.

Brief Silk and contest the s*** out of this crap. On the evidence, the charges should be thrown out.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

SaintPav wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 11:00am “Behind play” is an out of date term given the speed of the game etc.

No one can confirm if the concussion was caused by that incident either.
💯💯💯
Sidebottom had the ball well inside the 50m line.
And was shaping to come towards the CHB spot.
Hammer n Marshmallow were well in front of the goal square.
Simple geometry says they were much closer than Hall vs Maguire, which was legally deemed to be 'in play'.
We know how strong the ambo chasers are on 'precedent', hey.
One Saints Dorector is Jack Rush QC.
Google him.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
The G Train Legacy
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 9:52am Gotta give credit, a lot of creativity going on in this thread, a few outlines for some episodes of CSI possibly!

He swung at him well off the ball, collected him high and gave him a concussion. That's all that is going to matter.

A hard lesson to learn for Caminiti, will cost him $$$ in the way of match payments and possibly his spot in the team going forward with players coming back.
You don't actually see him collecting him high in the footage. Its an assumption based on the Collingwood player falling. It appears he started falling (as well as attempting to hit him again), before Camminiti put his arms out. The evidence is weak unless Camminiti admits he hit him.

amusingname
Club Player

Going by some of the gymnastics of reality here, by the time of the tribunal hearing it will be that Caminiti wasn’t even on the ground when the incident occurred and it was Nick Daicos who concussed Murphy during a high five gone wrong!

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

amusingname wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:23pm Going by some of the gymnastics of reality here, by the time of the tribunal hearing it will be that Caminiti wasn’t even on the ground when the incident occurred and it was Nick Daicos who concussed Murphy during a high five gone wrong!
The Kremlin has screwed the club in the past many times.
You all know what I mean.
It's time for Bassat to behave like Eddie Maguire and Brendan Gale, and take on Gil Putin (Vlad McLachlan?)
The Blues got Cripps cleared, after his famous 'impact'

They need to show we are serious.
Hammer perhaps deserves a week or 2, but in the law, a lawyer has to get the best deal for the client- regardless of morality.
It's a brutal world, and you need to do whatever it takes.

D.B. Cooper, I don't care who you say you know, or what you think.
Forget morality, forget what's 'right' or wrong, the club needs to stand up for itself.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 8:33am
Sainternist wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 12:21am
HardSaint wrote: Mon 17 Apr 2023 11:59pm interesting that no one has brought up what many of us have been hearing , that add to list Murphy is a lowlife racist piece of s***

The straw the broke the back and what Caminito really incensed was being called a "Wog c***"

Stay classy Collingwood
For real? Where did you hear this?

If that’s the case, I absolutely feel vindicated for calling Murphy every name in the book.

Sorry, DB Cooper, but if our lads are being racially vilified by Filth players, then it’s WAR !!
If Murphy racially vilified Anthony, I hope he is cited, made to apologize and suspended for several weeks.

If a rumor posted on an internet forum validates you writing that a young sportsman is quote "a coward" from behind the safety of your keyboard, then good for you!

Have a nice day :)
Geez, you’re precious. It’s the footy, with footy fans being footy fans. It’s an outlet for people to vent their spleens. Collingwood are the bad guys and we’re the good guys. It’s just an escape for us on weekends. This is something that has been going for well over a century. Before the internet, we were still venting our spleens, but in other spaces. Get over yourself!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
D.B.Cooper
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:39pm
D.B. Cooper, I don't care who you say you know, or what you think.
Forget morality, forget what's 'right' or wrong, the club needs to stand up for itself.
It is your decision to validate this behavior and continue the online trolling of a young sportsman using terms like "SQUIB" as you have written, if that is how you choose to conduct yourself.

Unfortunately all to often it is the actions of anonymous on line trolls who cause a lot of mental health issues with young sports people, just refer to Cate Campbell among hundreds of other examples.

I do fail to see how the club needing to stand up for itself has any link, however tenuous, or remotely justifies or validates a group of keyboard warriors writing disgusting and immoral descriptions of a young sportsman. Are you suggesting because you think we need to "stand up for ourselves" the club would condone comments made by "supporters" like you in this thread?

Anyhow, keep up the good work and have a pleasant day, oh and its KC no longer QC for the retired Jack Rush.

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Sainternist wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:51pm
HardSaint wrote: Mon 17 Apr 2023 11:59pm interesting that no one has brought up what many of us have been hearing , that add to list Murphy is a lowlife racist piece of s***

The straw the broke the back and what Caminito really incensed was being called a "Wog c***"

Stay classy Collingwood

If that’s the case, I absolutely feel vindicated for calling Murphy every name in the book.

Sorry, DB Cooper, but if our lads are being racially vilified by Filth players, then it’s WAR !!
If Murphy racially vilified Anthony, I hope he is cited, made to apologize and suspended for several weeks.

If a rumor posted on an internet forum validates you writing that a young sportsman is quote "a coward" from behind the safety of your keyboard, then good for you!

Geez, you’re precious. It’s the footy, with footy fans being footy fans. It’s an outlet for people to vent their spleens. Collingwood are the bad guys and we’re the good guys. It’s just an escape for us on weekends. This is something that has been going for well over a century. Before the internet, we were still venting our spleens, but in other spaces. Get over yourself!
Of course, you are correct, how could I be so out of touch with reality.

Perhaps we should also bring back racial abuse, stop the girls playing footy, and condone on field violence like the good old days in the 60's & 70's.

Yep, I was wrong, I see my mistake and I'm now behind the online trolls on this site spewing abuse toward young sportsman, hell it's just footy fans being footy fans!

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 11:12am if this guy had

his face made up
roller skates on
lying beside his baseball bat

u'd say he was in that movie ... the warriors

but seeing as he hasn't any of those accompanies
lets just call him an actor
for clarity 'n simplicity

Mmm
Look at the face and head position
It looks like a kid playing hide and seek in the sandpit

Me Hot Camshaft has lost no friends among us.

We was wound up and it wasn’t a planned strategic move.
It was impulse reflex
The Magpie was Hollywood

Seems hard to resist the urge to pontificate from the peanut gallery about universal morals
Especially as we are taught 1) eye for an eye isn’t right, 2) violence solves nothing 2) two wrongs dont make a right

Are we all talking on the same level?
Of course not.
A lot of crossfire
But whatever, it sucks ..but we love Caminiti now.
It’s wrong? To live him now? No idea..we just do.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 3:03pm
Sainternist wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:51pm

Stay classy Collingwood

Of course, you are correct, how could I be so out of touch with reality.

Perhaps we should also bring back racial abuse, stop the girls playing footy, and condone on field violence like the good old days in the 60's & 70's.

Yep, I was wrong, I see my mistake and I'm now behind the online trolls on this site spewing abuse toward young sportsman, hell it's just footy fans being footy fans!

Who the hell said anything about brining back racial abuse, stopping women playing the game and condoning violence? Steady on, old chap!!

If you’re offended by people calling Collingwood players cowards, then perhaps you’re on the wrong forum? 🤷‍♂️

Also, I say it in person every week when I go to the footy. Because people like to go to the footy and vent their spleens. You should try it sometime. It’s both good fun and cathartic.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:08pm
The_Dud wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 9:52am Gotta give credit, a lot of creativity going on in this thread, a few outlines for some episodes of CSI possibly!

He swung at him well off the ball, collected him high and gave him a concussion. That's all that is going to matter.

A hard lesson to learn for Caminiti, will cost him $$$ in the way of match payments and possibly his spot in the team going forward with players coming back.
So you're a doctor now?
As well as a detective?
Contact is not clear at all, from the vision supplied by PotatoCam.
Seriously
I think amusingname sums it up perfectly!
amusingname wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:23pm Going by some of the gymnastics of reality here, by the time of the tribunal hearing it will be that Caminiti wasn’t even on the ground when the incident occurred and it was Nick Daicos who concussed Murphy during a high five gone wrong!
What's more likely, a grand conspiracy by Collingwood to rub out a 5-game player that has zero benefit for them, or the footage that very much looks like one player striking another in the head is exactly what it looks like?

Its unfortunate for Caminiti, but there's a lot of delusion happening in this thread!

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Sainternist wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 3:08pm
Who the hell said anything about brining back racial abuse, stopping women playing the game and condoning violence? Steady on, old chap!!

If you’re offended by people calling Collingwood players cowards, then perhaps you’re on the wrong forum? 🤷‍♂️

Also, I say it in person every week when I go to the footy. Because people like to go to the footy and vent their spleens. You should try it sometime. It’s both good fun and cathartic.
I have information in regard to internet trolls and keyboard warriors spewing disgusting and degrading comments comments aimed at elite sports personnel.

I cannot comment on individual members of this forum who I have not had the opportunity to meet in person.

I can however, share profile learnings I have been exposed to in my tenure as a volunteer and benefactor to mental health NFP organizations.

These profiles typically include, but are not limited to:

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards
- Shrunken testicles no longer producing sperm
- Project their own personality and shortcomings in their abuse
- Would never repeat these comments to the sportsperson or their family members in person
- Their parents were potentially related
- Love the anonymity of being tough guys behind a screen and keyboard
- Are weak, slovenly fat c###s
- Suffer from IBS and flatulence
- Have abandonment issues
- Poor grooming and bad personal hygiene
- Had excessive masterbating habits as youths
- Often (not always) have lecherous and peadophile style tendencies

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 4:09pm

I have information in regard to internet trolls and keyboard warriors spewing disgusting and degrading comments comments aimed at elite sports personnel.

I cannot comment on individual members of this forum who I have not had the opportunity to meet in person.

I can however, share profile learnings I have been exposed to in my tenure as a volunteer and benefactor to mental health NFP organizations.

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards
- Would never repeat these comments to the sportsperson or their family members in person
- Their parents were potentially: related
Sounds like you have far too much time on your hands. But all the best with your online research! :mrgreen:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 2:06pm
saynta wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 1:18pm
I think the descriptions of this dropkick are spot on. T
Given your personal descriptive contributions of the young man are as follows:

- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick

It should not come as a surprise that you are not only the chief perpetrator, but you openly condone the trolling and online abuse of a young sportsman.

Since I have retired I have volunteered for metal health organisations such as LIVIN and Beyond Blue and have a daughter who is a Clinical Psychologist working with teens and young children who have been horrendously affected by online bullying & trolls.

Comments by a poster here such as "it's a fan footy site" as an excuse for this abhorrent behavior does not justify the actions.

BTW: press the white arrow in the red oblong box on the above video links, if you want some footage of this F****** gutless clown in action on a footy field.

No thanks. You are right calling this dropkick a gutless clown. Who else would punch a 19 year old in the throat from behind. If the guy making the decisions wasn't an ex filth player, the creep would get suspended. No apologies from me.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 4:09pm

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards
- Their parents were potentially related
What a disgusting abusive offensive post. You obviously have issues and I personally think you should get out more, or at least stop posting crap.

Are you sure you don't fit your own profile.

ps. I see that your post has been reported.

I have seen some of the comments directed at Caminiti by filth supporters. What was posted on here was mild be comparison. If Murphy doesn't want people to say "nasty " things about him, maybe next time he doesn't punch a kid in the head.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 18 Apr 2023 4:58pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

What I'd like to see is Caminiti plead his case ,
" Your holiness , I apologise to Murphy and the AFL for my careless retaliation. I'll accept punishment as long as you can explain how these guys got off , when what they did was worse ! " ( then shows clips of lynch , cripps , dusty , ...etc... from last couple of years)

If the tribunal actually admitted that there's one rule for the chosen and another for the rest , then I think the entire AFL fan base would be satisfied .

In red white and black from 73
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Good lord. Dishing out lessons on online abuse with more abuse by the grand master of hypocrisy himself nonetheless. Must be tactic right out of the Beyond Blue psychology manual on online abuse.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

The bickering is incredulous but I must say if any football player takes any notice of this site - let alone enough to affect their mental/metal health they are more of an idiot than I would expect

Seriously - if I played - my attitude to this thread would be that the contributions were that of know nothings whose opinion does not count

This is a forum for fanboys - and I proudly count myself amongst its members - not beacons of light for athletes

Oh - and the nicest guys turn into snipers once they cross the white line - I would read all the criticisms of Murphy as when he is on the field - not when he is sitting at your dinner table

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Club is very quiet on this one. Either its being fought hard or not at all.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 5:04pm Good lord. Dishing out lessons on online abuse with more abuse by the grand master of hypocrisy himself nonetheless. Must be tactic right out of the Beyond Blue psychology manual on online abuse.
The long list of issues has been copied and pasted from his own psych files 🤣

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Not that I condone it but this is fairly tame compared to what supporters have written on BF about him. Targeting someone directly on their social media account is a completely different kettle of fish.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 5:05pm The bickering is incredulous but I must say if any football player takes any notice of this site - let alone enough to affect their mental/metal health they are more of an idiot than I would expect

Seriously - if I played - my attitude to this thread would be that the contributions were that of know nothings whose opinion does not count

This is a forum for fanboys - and I proudly count myself amongst its members - not beacons of light for athletes

Oh - and the nicest guys turn into snipers once they cross the white line - I would read all the criticisms of Murphy as when he is on the field - not when he is sitting at your dinner table
💯💯💯

Footy players get yelled at over the fence, up n down the race, at restaurants, supermarkets, cafes...
If they ever got onto social media, their loved ones should stamp it out.
Not sure how Brad Hill got exposed to trolls, he shouldn't be on any SC.

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

Everyone is a nerd.

Unless you're saving earthquake victims or inventing a cure for cancer, you're a nerd.

Contiributing to footy forums automatically makes you a nerd.

Hell, following a footy team makes you a nerd.

Quite some projection going on above.

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

What galls me is the preciousness and self-righteousness of Collingwood, followed by the media, followed by the tribunal.

It was a murky incident involving argey-bargey and no clear vision. A player left the fiedl unassisted and mouthing off.

But in the perception of Collingoowd, the media and the tribunal it's all very clear and isolated. A St Kilda thug decked a Collingwood player behind play. Gave him concussion, in fact.

St Kilda. They're all thugs. It's the only way they got to top of the ladder. They need to know their place.