Baker's case is underway - discussion

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

milnedog
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
milnedog wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
saintdooley wrote:obviously baker has done something wrong!
Why 'obviously'?
Well they wouldn't take it to the tribunal if any of the afl's "reliable" witnesses had said there was nothing in it.
Wouldn't they?
I did use quotation marks around "reliable" didn't I? FFS if this is the evidence that forced them to the tribunal they seriously must be joking?

BROWNLOW: DalSanto 06, Ball 08, Riewoldt 07, Ball + Dal + ROO tie 09.
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:Freo trainer has said Baker supposedly laid a hip-and-shoulder on him but has also admitted his view of the incident was obscured.

Case has to be thrown out. What a crock.
But it wont.

I can just see Baker missing the rest of the season, just like Johnson will.

Absolute disgrace allowing testimony from an official of one of the sides - no matter how pointless or unconvincing it is.

Fact is, now that the 'expert witness' has said hes not sure, Bakes will get rubbed out because the tribunal have to protect themselves after wrongly interviewing Voss, and now this Freo official.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Seriously, if it were any other team it'd be over by now and the whole thing dismissed. Stick a bit of Red. White & Black in there and it's on for young and old. Baker doesn't need to admit or own up for anything!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

The freo trainer...whata tosser.

Basically saw nothing except Bakes running 45 degrees towards Farmer before...
Well helo sunshine.... Baker was PLAYING on him. FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.

Based on the evidence put up....should NEVER have come to the tribunal. Is a disgrace.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

well they were both high contact and they were both forceful so tell me why there is a huge difference milnedog

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
mullet
Saintsational Legend

so now farmer remembers that there was no one in front of him and that baker was at him all day. ffs I give up on this game its rigged

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:well they were both high contact and they were both forceful so tell me why there is a huge difference milnedog
Can you 'prove' Farmer didn't run into Baker?

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:well they were both high contact and they were both forceful so tell me why there is a huge difference milnedog
farmer is now saying that he remembers there was no one in front of him, reported on ch 7

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:

sorry mr.magic i was referring to the johnso and rowe cases, have a look on page 1 of this thread to see what im talking about

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

So my understanding is a tribunal hearing based on, not anyone seeing the incdent that someone saw baker running in a different direction that what Baker said he was...... THAT IS bulls***, even if they believe him how can someone be suspended for that.

kaos theory
Club Player

This is a kangaroo court!!!

What a disgrace!!

How can someone (other than the players) associated with one of the clubs give 'evidence'???

If baker is suspended (possibly for 4+ weeks) on this garbage, it could potentially cost us the game against the eagles...If that is the case, then we don't make the finals and miss out on critical revenue.

This is a serious mis-carrage of justice!

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Lets face it, Baker has been tried in the public forum already.

Hes been found guilty and hung out to dry ever since about 4:30 on Saturday afternoon.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Apparently they want to bring in the head of the Freo cheer squad now! :lol: ...then if that doesn't work Buckley said he'll come in and give reason as to why Baker should be suspended!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:So my understanding is a tribunal hearing based on, not anyone seeing the incdent that someone saw baker running in a different direction that what Baker said he was...... THAT IS bulls***, even if they believe him how can someone be suspended for that.
That plus it is somehow a "criminal" offence fora defender to pick up the forward that he is playing on :shock: :shock:

I mean Bakes was obviously meant to according the feo not pick up his man!!!!!!!!

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

sorry mr.magic i was referring to the johnso and rowe cases, have a look on page 1 of this thread to see what im talking about
My apologies :)

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

****Breaking News****

Still photos tendered by teh Saints prove that Freo Trainers claim of where the footy was is incorrect.

First he didn't see the contact
Now he doesn't know where the footy is.

I hope he's getting good recompense from Freo because he is starting to look like a complete idiot.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

what a joke this is.......

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Fair dinkum, should be thrown out right now.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

They're currently speaking to NASA to see if there was a satellite in the area with Infra-red capabilities as the roof was shut!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Just reported that the Saints have proven that Kirkwood's evidence of where the ball was is incorrect from stills and video.

So he didn't see the impact, he is wrong where the ball was and he is the only person who saw the incident say that Baker ran toward Farmer.

The guy is obviously a liar and a fool.

If I had a kid going to his school i would pull them out of his classes. He is not the type of character whom I would want influencing my children.

If Baker doesn't get off it is a complete disgrage.

If he gets anything, this gutless bunch of squibs that call themselves a board better take it to the Supreme court.

A load of bulls.hite and Fremantle should be ashamed of their crap. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
FullMonty
Club Player

Pathetic!
Give us back the 4 points for defamation of character. 8-)

Montyrules!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Give Bakes the Brownlow already.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Just reported that the Saints have proven that Kirkwood's evidence of where the ball was is incorrect from stills and video.

So he didn't see the impact, he is wrong where the ball was and he is the only person who saw the incident say that Baker ran toward Farmer.

GET IN

ALL OVER RED ROVER

THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY FIND HIM GUILTY

#1 Ryder fan
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

MC Euro Gusto wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Just reported that the Saints have proven that Kirkwood's evidence of where the ball was is incorrect from stills and video.

GET IN

ALL OVER RED ROVER

THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY FIND HIM GUILTY
You watch... they will.

saintDal
Club Player

Bakers account on the events is he is not sure where contact was made but he has a tender bump on his head. He was trying to bloke Farmers run when it happened.