Baker's case is underway - discussion

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:Nothing more than another AFL circus led by Dimwit and his ape side kick Ando
Are they at the tribunal. Did they do the investigation. No and no. Lets wait and see what happens. who cares how long it goes for. And people saying why did it even go to the tribunal does every police case that goes to court are the person on trial always guilty. No.
Do you work for the AFL or something?
It is farken obvious to anyone with half a brain that the AFL is bias and fixes the tribunal for their own purposes.

BARRY HALL. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
maysiemoo

freo should just go, no nothing happened, farmer is a clutz. haha
even if baker gets suspended... freo aint going to get the four points!

Sainterman
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:Nothing more than another AFL circus led by Dimwit and his ape side kick Ando
Are they at the tribunal. Did they do the investigation. No and no. Lets wait and see what happens. who cares how long it goes for. And people saying why did it even go to the tribunal does every police case that goes to court are the person on trial always guilty. No.
They run the comp plugger and have great control...they dont need to be there to have an influence. Get off the high horse mate!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

maysiemoo wrote:freo should just go, no nothing happened, farmer is a clutz. haha
even if baker gets suspended... freo aint going to get the four points!
maysiemoocow where have you been darl?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

living it up in the entertainment world, JB ;)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Do you work for the AFL or something?
It is farken obvious to anyone with half a brain that the AFL is bias and fixes the tribunal for their own purposes.

BARRY HALL. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont work for the AFL and I am not up their arses I just have both eyes open.

mods edit

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

this'll test the net-nanny ! 8-)

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I have it on reasonable authority Plugger66 that any assault or possible assault case in the real world involves Police interviewing all witnesses - ALL witnesses.

These witnesses have statements taken independently of each other wherever possible - after being separated at the earliest opportunity - before any chance of collaboration - whether this assists the prosecution or not - or is just a negative statement which goes nowhere.

Medical evidence is also quite crucial to the case.

After all the evidence is gathered all the paperwork (called a brief of evidence) is presented to higher authorities who then make a decision whether the evidence suggests there will be : charges laid against one, other, all or none.

I haven't yet seen any evidence of any of this process having been conducted in this case - however I have not had the time or resources to sift through every article on this matter so please accept that as my disclaimer.

IC

yipper
SS Life Member

No consiracy!!?? Then why does the star "prosecution" witness get a copy of the testimonies of both parties - BEFORE he has to go and testify?? Which has NEVER happened before and wouldn't in any court of law or tribunal in the land. Sems he could then tailor his testimony to suit the arguments of whichever party he wants. So the process is corrupted by that act alone!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
maysiemoo

n1ck wrote:living it up in the entertainment world, JB ;)
haha shhh nick!

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

As I see it, the AFL have to prove this:

That the contact made by Baker was of a nature (be that reckless, intentional, negligent) that warrants his suspension from the game.

As far as I see, the AFL have not proved that the actual nature of the contact requires a suspension in any way.

They can prove he hit him all they like ..... but unless they can distinguish whether that hit was intentional or accidental, they have no basis on which to suspend him.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

That's enough joffaboy and plugger66.

Abuse will be deleted.

Stick to the topic or take it to PM's thanks.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:That's enough joffaboy and plugger66.

Abuse will be deleted.

Fair enough. Just dont like vieled threats.

Stil no news on the Baker tribunal incident.

Lance or James??

Sainterman
Club Player

Plugger, corruptiopn is one thing but the problem with things for me is the process by which things are done at the AFL. Tere are numerous examples and this case is simply another one. It is a Kangaroo court our wonderful tribunal and most of the general public think this way (well anyone I talk to about it anyway!).

I too have both eyes open, but surely you can see this case is a joke and has been tainted by inappropriate processes. Or do you think this has been handled correctly?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: Fair enough. Just dont like vieled threats.

Stil no news on the Baker tribunal incident.
No threat at all from me.

mods: And that will do please guys ...

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:Plugger, corruptiopn is one thing but the problem with things for me is the process by which things are done at the AFL. Tere are numerous examples and this case is simply another one. It is a Kangaroo court our wonderful tribunal and most of the general public think this way (well anyone I talk to about it anyway!).

I too have both eyes open, but surely you can see this case is a joke and has been tainted by inappropriate processes. Or do you think this has been handled correctly?
agree with this totally, they are making up rules as they go. It's a complete farce,

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
trueman
Club Player

Okay enough of the name calling kiddies, take it outside..back to the issue at hand does anyone know what time were expected to know something???

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:That's enough joffaboy and plugger66.

Abuse will be deleted.

Did you just delete joffaboy's response?

PS nice political sig.

:roll:

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:

PS nice political sig.

I edited a couple of responses and deleted on each of joffaboy's and plugger66's ...

Obviously you're not a Keating fan ...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

PS nice political sig.

I edited a couple of responses and deleted on each of joffaboy's and plugger66's ...

Why did you get rid of mine. Some of my best work.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

PS nice political sig.

Reply via PM

:wink:

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Do we know who else, if anyone is actually giving evidence other than the Freo trainer ?

Sainterman
Club Player

So plugger, you hapy with the process here or not? Interested to know...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:So plugger, you hapy with the process here or not? Interested to know...
Hes happy with anything the AFL does apparently.

Would have been over the moon that the AFL changed their rules and cost us a final four spot :roll:

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:So plugger, you hapy with the process here or not? Interested to know...
I dont care how long it takes as long as they get the right answer which I hope will be not guilty. I dont see what they have done so wrong. they havent interviewed all the witness but the cops dont either in a court case. They are doing everything know and that is all that matters. Lets wait for the finding and reasons before we hang them all after all Loewe and Burkey work in this area and I trust them as good people.