Brown- Coat....time to go???????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Brown- Coat....time to go???????

joffaboy wrote:Mods this brown-stain is getting all the hallmarks of NeXus about him.

Isn't it about time he parted ways with the forum.

His threads are worthless and are dragging the forum down once again.
Fully agree.....

We can all go over the top at times....

But when someone such as Brown Coat has a sustained pattern of making troll like posts he should be banned.

I realise that most mods cannot do this...but you can in interim just lock any posts he makes.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

All his posts will be monitored closely

Over the last couple of days Ive deleted one of his posts and warned him for swearing...

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

There's another I'd like to add to that list.......

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:There's another I'd like to add to that list.......

who's that....... :roll: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Not you. I love you!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Not you. I love you!

:wink: :wink: :wink: ...arrhhhh........you have made me feel all warm..... :oops: :oops: :oops: ...............well, at least you made me smile..... :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Nothing like a declaration of love to make you feel all warm and fuzzy!!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

and just a little bit sweaty and sticky :lol:

I dont think brown coat is the only one feeling anger and a bit of rage atm.

IMO we are certainly a better team than some ahead of us.

If we miss the finals I feel a kind of sence of fatalism about st kilda at the moment.

I swear the fact Judd has OP has dramatically increased the probability he will be wearing the RW&B next season... :roll:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

its gone from a 1% chance to a 2% chance!

Cam1lla
Club Player

n1ck wrote:its gone from a 1% chance to a 2% chance!
is that Judd wearing the red white & black? lol not likely.. . .98% not likely lol :P

orange-boots

:roll:

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

orange-boots wrote::roll:
What an insightful first post

:roll:

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Brown coat, orange boots, what's next? We already have enough blue bags, perhaps green pants? :roll:

strauchanie
Club Player

ban lemon chicken

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

snoopygirl wrote:Brown coat, orange boots, what's next? We already have enough blue bags, perhaps green pants? :roll:
OMG, green pants! that is so cool! I am so taking that name and if anybody copies me.... :twisted: :twisted: Green is my favourite colour and pants are my favourite word. (but i hate the actual thing pants)

crowjelly
Club Player

Well mods - has he gone yet.

If not, why not?

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

For the millionth time- MODS CANNOT BAN POSTERS ONLY ADMINISTRATORS CAN.

Shaggy
Club Player

SR I find your posts much more offensive than anything Brown-Coat has ever written. Brown-Coat does not post to defend a position and is obviously disillusioned with current but so am I.

Where is his agenda? He does not spam the same crap like B4Eva or denigrate other posters like Teflon. He does not individually sledge any Saint as responsible for us being extremely ordinary this year (thereby avoiding Stinger’s sting).

IMO RL coaches to a formula and is risk adverse … every thing I do not believe in. RL wants a team of marathon runners … good luck to him and I expect a fair few retirements this year as a result. All our power players have gone backwards this year except Kosi who has only gone forward because he has actually been relatively injury free … nonetheless he is a skeleton of the footballer who won 3 BOG’s in a row in 2005 when injury free.

Brown_Coat obviously is also not rapt with everything going on currently.

IMO our game plan is a disaster and running our players up and down the ground like basketballers is a joke. Are our last quarter fade outs due to lack of fitness or not being super humans?

RL has turned a very good team into a very ordinary unit. We have won 6 and a half games since the break with only 2 losses. Sounds good except that we have had a draw we could only dream of in previous years and the teams we have beaten are Richmond (16th), Carlton (14th), Fremantle (13th), West Coast (during their run of 2 wins in 7 games), Adelaide (during their run of 2 wins in 8 games) and the draw was against the Doggies (during their run of 0 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in 5 games). The only game which has any vague resemblance of form is against the Hawks.

Some of us are genuinely pissed off with the crap dished up this year and I really don’t think your/RL’s theories work. Power players are extremely important (not just marathon runners) and the current game plan is destroying them at the Saints (IMO) … even Grammy is now looking ordinary.

Every premiership coach since 1995 has taken his team from outside the finals to the finals in his first year of coaching. If the Crows win today RL will have achieved exactly the opposite. A good coach maximizes the talents of his list. RL has shown this year that he puts his ideas before the list and he has ignored Casey form all year.

SR do you want to kick out everyone who does not think the same as you? Who is more dangerous … Brown-Coat and me or you and your ideas? IMO you don’t have a clue what you are talking about but I respect you are entitled to your opinion. You should be the same without trying to get rid of those with opposing views.
Last edited by Shaggy on Fri 31 Aug 2007 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I agree with me.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)