Positive Vibes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Total Awareness
Club Player

Positive Vibes

Of course Collingwood will win tonight and we WILL win tomorrow.
How about some positive vibes for a change. I am pretty new to this forum and the thing that is sooo glaringly obvious to me is the amount of negativity that exists among our supporters.
Its exactly that mindset that has kept us on the bottom of the ladder for the majority of the past decade.
Time to move on, put a smile on your face and start believing that we can WIN and that Luck can, and WILL, go our way!
If you know anything about Quantum Physics, you will understand the true meaning behind what I am saying.

We say believe or burn. I don't see much believing-Time to BELIEVE no matter how much it challenges your own belief systems. After all, its easy to sulk and keep losing. If things go our way there'd be nothing to complain about. No longer could we play the poor, innocent victims.

GO SAINTS

RooandKosi
Club Player

thats great but i beg to differ.

Adelaide and Richmond will win this week UNFORTUNETLY!!

Im sorry but its pretty clear.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Entertaining post Mr Awareness.
How about some positive vibes for a change. I am pretty new to this forum and the thing that is sooo glaringly obvious to me is the amount of negativity that exists among our supporters.
Its exactly that mindset that has kept us on the bottom of the ladder for the majority of the past decade.
If only it were simply a matter of positive vibes.

You must be a relatively young supporter: the past decade (if you include the 1997 GF), has been far and away the best one for the club since the late 1960s-early 1970s: notwithstanding the short and dreadful regime of Terrible Timmid.

More important than vibes is a good list (which we have) and good coaching and administration (ours has been moving mainly in the right direction, but has stumbled a bit this year IMO).
If you know anything about Quantum Physics, you will understand the true meaning behind what I am saying.
I hope you haven't been letting Andrew Johns buy you treats again mate!! :wink:

My understanding of Quantum Physics is that it is sometimes possible for particles to appear and disappear unpredictably. Unfortunately, I would say that this rule applies to the form both of our own side and, more importantly, the Filth.

My main fear tonight is that - as they showed against the Lions, the Blues and the Tigers - the Filth really aren't half as good as their media cheersquad claims them to be. Whereas the Crows are definitely a better team than they have shown in many of their games this year.

But anything can happen on the night. :) :)

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

RooandKosi wrote:thats great but i beg to differ.

If it's so clear, I assume that you have withdrawn your life savings from the bank and bet them all on these two results.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
Total Awareness
Club Player

If only it were simply a matter of positive vibes.

You must be a relatively young supporter: the past decade (if you include the 1997 GF), has been far and away the best one for the club since the late 1960s-early 1970s: notwithstanding the short and dreadful regime of Terrible Timmid.

More important than vibes is a good list (which we have) and good coaching and administration (ours has been moving mainly in the right direction, but has stumbled a bit this year IMO).
Firstly I do not claim that it is a matter of ONLY positive vibes, but boy does it make a difference. Second I was born in 1975 so if you claim that is a young supporter then that I am.

Quantum physics has proven that the most dominant thought of the collective will bring that reality into form.

Yes you are right, there are many factors associated however, it sure feels better to be positive about a possible outcome rather than swim in a pile of negative shyte.

And Rooand kosi
thats great but i beg to differ.

if that is truly your attitude and not fuelled by other motivations then I feel for you. Life must be pretty damn sad.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

So what do you want us to do?
Sing to bottles of water?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
asiu

the most dominant thought of the collective will bring that reality into form.

yep....look around the place

i can understand why our fellow space travellers luv coming to this little rock ......not

good luck with the 'good fight' Total Awareness .....knock yourself out

Sing to bottles of water?
say'n 'thanx' is easier on the ears

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

If this forecast occurs, Crows and Tigers winning, can we fall lower than 9th spot? I am thinking or resulting draft picks.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

borderbarry wrote:If this forecast occurs, Crows and Tigers winning, can we fall lower than 9th spot? I am thinking or resulting draft picks.
It won't occur. September here we come!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
The Peanut
Club Player

GO SAINTS - GO PIES

There are some important reasons why we should all attend Saturdays match at the G and be vocal.

1. To ceberate the win that will put us into the finals.
2. To celebrate Thomo's career if he plays
3. To continue demonstrating against the tribunal regarding the Bakes decision
4. Because we are proud to be Saints supporters and want to show the team that we are with them ALL THE WAY.

Young Georgie
Club Player

Down with the doom sayers, up with the vibe dude...

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!