Maggots find a way to crucify us even when we aren't playing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Maggots find a way to crucify us even when we aren't playing

Nothing more to say really. :cry: :cry: :cry:

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
choowy
Club Player

Mate i have got plenty to say.

Just get me going.
________
Washington medical marijuana
Last edited by choowy on Sun 13 Mar 2011 10:09am, edited 1 time in total.

Brewer
Club Player

They were clearly under instructions to get Adelaide in the 8 weren't they.

Only gave the Pies a couple of eveners when the score wasn't in jeopardy.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Sam23
SS Life Member

Shane Wakelin has been f****** us over ever since we drafted him, to now where he obviously kicks it deliberate out of bounds.

Never liked the slow bastard.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Who cares. We had to rely on a s*** football club - and they failed. What a shock.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Benchmark wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:Who cares. We had to rely on a s*** football club - and they failed. What a shock.
Yeah s***.
Yet still finished above the pathetic Saints.

Enjoy your off season Aints, maybe big Frase can go out and beat some women up again to make him feel better, might as well he is finished as a footballer.
Don't worry we will and you'll only be a week behind us after that pathetic effort last night you can't beat the crows or the swans in the finals.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

if we were good enough this season we wouldn't have had to rely on any club winning or losing simple as that.

The boys not making the finals will hurt and I think that is a good thing.
They can't think just showing up will get them into the eight.
A lot of soul searching and a bucket load of hard work needs to be done of the summer.

You honestly didn't think we were going to be all that damaging even if we happened to fall in the eight?

Lets hope not making the eight can work as well as it did for Geelong

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Surprise, Surprise, The Filth are on their way home at 3am after partying around town.
What's the matter? Run out of houses/factories/shops to burgle?
Run out of dogs to kick?
Oh I forgot, you're probably one of Dildo's minders and now that he is safely inside the Bikie Gang HQ in Campbellfield you can go home!

BTW, where is home? The Remand Centre? I didn't realize they gave you inmates computer access? Maybe you Filth Followers are so well known they allow you run of the place there?

Well geniarse, you are such a hero. I'm sure your fellow Filth Follower geniarses will chuckle over your heroic show of magpie macho in coming on to Saintsational, behind the annonymity of a keyboard, ridding yourself of the filthy bile that constantly comnsumes your body. Slink on back to your shrine at the Lickarse Centre, put on your best dinnersuit (your Filth Footy Jumper with the remnants of your dinners all over it) and join your fellow Filth Felchers in a week of anti-social behaviour in a final fling of feral filth frenzy.

BTW, please return the computer you stole to log on here. The owner wants it back!

Quote and offensive post it quoted deleted by mod

saintm
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:if we were good enough this season we wouldn't have had to rely on any club winning or losing simple as that.

The boys not making the finals will hurt and I think that is a good thing.
They can't think just showing up will get them into the eight.
A lot of soul searching and a bucket load of hard work needs to be done of the summer.

You honestly didn't think we were going to be all that damaging even if we happened to fall in the eight?

Lets hope not making the eight can work as well as it did for Geelong
Very well said DSG.