Frasers' spray to the Tigers CS...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Frasers' spray to the Tigers CS...

Was anyone close enough to see exactly what happened? Ive heard that the Prez of their CS leaned over the fence and gave G a mouthful..to which G wandered over and returned in kind. Resulted in the CS guy being kicked out by police.

Can anyone confirm or elaborate?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

it makes me want to smash the SH!T out of thoes idiots!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

just wait for fraser to belt the s*** out them lol

Too lazy to update my username
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

If you look at the back of his jumper, near the neck, you will see that allegedly the cheer squad member grabbed him from behind... the reason for being ejected.

They walk amongst us...

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i thought his jumper got ripped when he was wrestling his opponent on the ground earlier in the quarter

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:i thought his jumper got ripped when he was wrestling his opponent on the ground earlier in the quarter
yes, it did, but the reason why the member of the tigers CS was asked to leave is because he grabbed the back of frasers jumper and pulled it! also for touching him, you are not allowed to touch another player in any way if you are a spectator

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

rightly so we dont want a incident like that frenchie did in the soccer in england.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:rightly so we dont want a incident like that frenchie did in the soccer in england.
?what happened?

djsburke
Club Player

this is from bigfooty.com.au, under the st kilda saints section:-

Gehrig walked over to the Cheer squad halfway through the quarter, very close to a member, a foot between them maximum, and they were yelling in each others face! Was very entertaining. It could've been the boos while wrestling Moore, It could've been the "Gehrigs a Wanker" chant soon after or just something he heard them say. Was a bit baffling he was doing it while St Kilda were coming forward but was good amusement.

All part of the character of the G-Train we all know and (mostly ) appreciate and the fun of the RFC Cheer squad. No harm done.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Eric Cantona's effort?

Bit more exciting than Fraser's effort!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:rightly so we dont want a incident like that frenchie did in the soccer in england.
?what happened?

Kicked a supporter in the head when he went to go get the football will try to find the vid for you.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Almost as feral as the filths mob! Whatever the issue they had with Fraser, I'm glad the brain dead d**khead was shown the door by the cops! Good riddance! :twisted:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

yep thats it what cowboy posted.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Almost as feral as the filths mob! Whatever the issue they had with Fraser, I'm glad the brain dead d**khead was shown the door by the cops! Good riddance! :twisted:
Surprisingly... Richmond supporters are like Collingwood supporters... with lower IQ's

They walk amongst us...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
St. Luke wrote:Almost as feral as the filths mob! Whatever the issue they had with Fraser, I'm glad the brain dead d**khead was shown the door by the cops! Good riddance! :twisted:
Surprisingly... Richmond supporters are like Collingwood supporters... with lower IQ's

more teeth though........but fewer tatts........well on the females anyway....... :twisted: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I thaught it was funny as hell. Especially now ive learned the fool was ejected too!

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum