Today's scuttlebutt from Caro

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu

:)

its a ripper alright !

i luv his cheek .....i'd employ him

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:For the conspiracy theorists how is this for a long straw....

RB's comments about GT underminning the club (mid season) were planned purely to ensure GT didn't get his $100K.
Or as bait to get him to say something that would ensure he didn't the cash.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Can I ask Andrew, who do you think Rod votes for?
Lets all take a stab hey?

Well he is well off, lives in Brighton, has run businesses, hobnobs with the big end of town etc, I would say Natural Law Party. :wink:

Definately not Family First.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
JeffDunne

I was thinking the Greens myself jb (since the Marijuana Party is no longer around)

Would explain some of his comments. :lol:

osama milne laden
Club Player

>>>who do you think Rod votes for?

Maybe Exclusive Brethren and his conscience doesn't allow him to vote

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
suss
Club Player

JeffDunne wrote:

How would you possibly know his chances of a successful claim if you don't know what's in the agreement?

To be honest JeffDunne in this instance I doubt the actual wording will be of little interest as the mitigating factor will be the legal cost verses the nominal figure.

I know enough about Legals to state the following...

1/ 90% + of these type of claims are directed to mediation prior to finding there way to Court

2/ Over 90% of these type of claims are settled at mediation

3/ Ambit claims are always part of any writ from the issuing party with the express purpose of negotiation the reason for inclusion

4/ No matter the wording or expression of the document there will be so much grey area in the relation to the public comments that GT has made regarding StKFC that the nominal amount involved ($100K) would be eaten in legal cost if fought in court

The outcome IMO - GT wants his holiday pay and entitlements and will drop the ambit claim on receipt of the aforementioned in mediation.

I’d take a punt on this outcome if anyone is interested

Perhaps stinger would like to comment…

I read in the Herald Scum (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/ ... 42,00.html) that he actually signed away his entitlements prior to the Melbourne game. Therefore he's apparently suing for economic duress and statutory unconscionability (being forced unfairly to sign the document).

Obviously Stinger would have the best understanding but I would have thought he's got a snowflakes chance in hell.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

guys please keep this thread on topic

Thomas is a filthy, lying rodent a John Howard voting pissant and a money grubbing arsewipe

now stay on topic

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
FullMonty
Club Player

Thomas hasn't let the club settle since he left IMO.

His timing this time is perfect for adding to the already tense board spill.
The hatred from Thommo to Butters is just deplorable, expecially when it is spilled so publically. Get your act together boys and take it out of the media.

So this is what it is like to love StKilda FC and never do anything to undermine it. :shock:

Montyrules!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

FullMonty wrote:
So this is what it is like to love StKilda FC and never do anything to undermine it. :shock:
By shaking up Butterss and the Board, I think Thomas is infact sticking to his word and doing everything he can for the club.

The sooner they're gone - particularly the President, the better.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

barks4eva wrote:guys please keep this thread on topic

Thomas is a filthy, lying rodent a John Howard voting pissant and a money grubbing arsewipe

now stay on topic
GT really embarrassed you that day you handed out those famous stats didn't he?

If you think any of the rubbish and insults you've posted over the last year has saved you any face b4e you are completely mistaken.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:The two-part writ, which St Kilda must respond to within 28 days, included a $100,000 demand Thomas claimed was promised to him upon his sacking on the condition that he did not criticise the club or individuals at the club

Gee that is not an ambit claim :roll:
Good luck in securing that payment GT :lol:

Wonder what price GT has put on his "pain and suffering" as it must kill a bloke who bleeds red white and black to be in this position :lol:

I must admit the sooner we rid ourselves of Punch (GT) and Judy (RB) the happier I'll be, I have had a gut full of the two of them!

sure...but can you just imagine the sh!t that grant could ...and probably will...heap on the club should he lose his action for the hundred grand.......there would be nothing to stop him......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:guys please keep this thread on topic

now stay on topic
that could just get you...and this fouum sued, numbnuts........

stinger
Saintsational Legend

FullMonty wrote:Thomas hasn't let the club settle since he left IMO.

His timing this time is perfect for adding to the already tense board spill.
The hatred from Thommo to Butters is just deplorable, expecially when it is spilled so publically. Get your act together boys and take it out of the media.

say that again.....just who hates who ffs........????????????

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote: I think Thomas is infact sticking to his word and doing everything he can for the club.

yeah righto dodgy :roll:

Obviously lining his own pockets is not his primary motivation and he's simply sticking true to his word that he loves the club and would never do anything to hurt the club and by taking the St.Kilda football club to court to claim an extra $270,000 which includes $167,000 for holiday pay even though he signed a stat dec stating that he was not owed any further holiday pay, he's really just doing us all a huge favour.

Thanks for enlightening us all dodgy, is there no end to the selfless and personal sacrifices that this messiah makes for our football club, what was I thinking

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
This money grubbing, howard voting scum......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats as far as i got ...... :lol: .....i might stretch this read out over the whole day .....i'm sure its another classic ode of love to gt

(wheres greensborough ?)

nah...don't bother...i don't read his crap anymore and am a far happier person for it....take my advice......unless it is a two line post that you can skim over...give it a miss.......

..it is also about time that the mods closed him down though...they will end up getting sued for some of the crap this wanker posts about thomas...and thomas has already proven that if he needs to sue to make his point..then he will sue....damien are you listening??????

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:For the conspiracy theorists how is this for a long straw....

RB's comments about GT underminning the club (mid season) were planned purely to ensure GT didn't get his $100K.
i posted similar thoughts a few months ago......wouldn't put it past our rod...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
osama milne laden wrote: Did this fact, like most of your others, come from your beloved 'Howard-loving' Herald Sun????

For the suburban anarchist from the leafy suburbs you apparently are, you seem to be quite a Murdochophile ...
I don't buy or read the herald sun numbnut, and I wouldn't even buy a copy if tey had a five page editorial on Robert Harvey and a life size poster of Michael Rix

Which bit of " I refuse to buy or support that scummy right wing rag " do you not understand, u fair dinkum nuffie

Can you say the same thing?

thought not
of course you don't "buy" the herald-sun...why would you when you get several copies delivered to your home.........for free.... :wink: :lol:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I voted Liberal at the last election. How does that effect my position as a St Kilda supporter? Fair dinkum, that is one of the more stupid things I've seen written on here, and that's saying something.

I'm no Grant Thomas apologist. We don't and didn't get on. But there are two sides to every argument and there will be fault on both sides. Knowing other people 'dismissed' from St Kilda by RB and AF and the fact they are having similar payout problems, tells me this is not all one sided.

Try something.....look at St Kilda Football Club as a business separate to the St Kilda Football Club playing group. Separate the two.

As I've said before though, as soon as Punch and Judy are banished forever, the happier I'll be. (thanks Joffa)

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Can we debate without name calling...and abuse, which applies to both posters and the people theya re discussing,...and yeah, who soeome votes for, admittedly or otherwise, has nothing to do with this discussion

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

I hate John Howard like poison, but the way B4E goes on I almost feel embarrassed to feel that way. :wink:

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Can we debate without name calling...and abuse, which applies to both posters and the people theya re discussing,...and yeah, who soeome votes for, admittedly or otherwise, has nothing to do with this discussion
shut up you troublemaker.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:I voted Liberal at the last election. How does that effect my position as a St Kilda supporter? Fair dinkum, that is one of the more stupid things I've seen written on here, and that's saying something.

I'm no Grant Thomas apologist. We don't and didn't get on. But there are two sides to every argument and there will be fault on both sides. Knowing other people 'dismissed' from St Kilda by RB and AF and the fact they are having similar payout problems, tells me this is not all one sided.

Try something.....look at St Kilda Football Club as a business separate to the St Kilda Football Club playing group. Separate the two.

As I've said before though, as soon as Punch and Judy are banished forever, the happier I'll be. (thanks Joffa)
All fair calls mate.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:Can we debate without name calling...and abuse, which applies to both posters and the people theya re discussing,...and yeah, who soeome votes for, admittedly or otherwise, has nothing to do with this discussion
What was that?? didnt quite catch it for the sound of rattling jewellery :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

No.

Clearly not possible, but have a nice day no matter who you vote for.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
What was that?? didnt quite catch it for the sound of rattling jewellery :P
Cant we have an honest debate without resorting to barbs about ones higher social status compared to the grubby masses on L3???? :D

Lance or James??