Leadership / Burkey story up next on Footy Classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Brewer
Club Player

Leadership / Burkey story up next on Footy Classified

after this break...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Brewer
Club Player

"St Kilda Footy First" faction

Ticket to include:

Nathan Burke, Andrew Thompson, Ross Levine

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Brewer
Club Player

Caro thinks Butterss has to go

Hutchy reckons the Saints are in the best position in 5 years

No opinion so far from Lyon or Duck

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

omg caro reckons hutchy is advising RB behind the scean!!!!!!!!

Brewer
Club Player

Burkey today:

there are some people with concerns about the direction of the club

been in discussion with a number of parties

can't say anything at this stage

Brewer
Club Player

No news at all really, Hutchy and the crow having a bitch fight but no decent info. pfft.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Good Hutchy.

Buckets
SS Life Member

ausfatcat wrote:omg caro reckons hutchy is advising RB behind the scean!!!!!!!!
I thought that was the most interesting news to come out of the segment.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Brewer
Club Player

Apparently Hutchy and Butterss are friends, I think Caro was just flinging mud in the hope some of it will stick.

You'd have to be a fool to take advice from Hutchy anyway wouldn't you?!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Brewer wrote:Apparently Hutchy and Butterss are friends, I think Caro was just flinging mud in the hope some of it will stick.
thats dangerous in it's self

nicko016
Club Player

Did anyone notice how RB talked of recent on-field success yet this didn't save GT.

The whole problem with this saga is that it doesn't seem as if this whole cloud over the club will go away until RB is gone regardless of whether or not he should stay.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

nicko016 wrote:Did anyone notice how RB talked of recent on-field success yet this didn't save GT.

The whole problem with this saga is that it doesn't seem as if this whole cloud over the club will go away until RB is gone regardless of whether or not he should stay.
thats because RB is a hypocrite, makes no sense does it!?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I never honestly thought my opinion of Caro could get lower....but its at an all time low.....unbelievable that she just makes stuff up and gets perceptions to stick.....real poor.

Hutchy asked - give me shred of evidence that St Kildas broken .....she gave nothin.

Fair to say she is enjoying us being in trouble,........trollop.

“Yeah….nah””
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Lyon and Carey clearly no nothing about what's happening - fair enough too, they're not journalists.

Caro and Hutchy *do* have an idea - Hutchy because he's clearly one of RB's closest friends and confidants, Caro because she's seen what's happened to the football club over the past 24 months.

Hutchy worked overtime to try and emphasise everything pro-Butterss, but anyone who knows footy knew it was coming.

He uses over-dramatic terms such as 'termoil', 'bitter civil war' and 'divisive conflict' to try and sway the viewers to support Butterss.

Hutchy is actually a smart bloke. He's also a Geelong fan. He knows what he's doing and what RB is worth. He can't lose. Clever.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

nicko016 wrote:Did anyone notice how RB talked of recent on-field success yet this didn't save GT.

so what?

The Board made a decision to go ina different direction to Grants 1 man band - they also appointed Grant who couldnt get a gig out of 4 other clubs recently seeking an AFL coach...why isnt Butters allowed to also claim the Boards role in St Kildas recent on field success....yet Grant can?....its entirely also their perogative to make the change to senior coach after 5 yrs in the top job...its long enough. Mark Williams had Port out of finals 1 year? after winning a flag in 04 - the guy CAN coach and CAN develop talent quickly....

As for Grant and Rod "were" friends so both have to go - rubbish IMO. Grant-ed (sorry) Rod needs to shut the trap on Thomas publicly, allow Grant his court cases/attempts to bleed money from the club he just loves so much but purely because they were once friends is absolutely no reason to destabilise an entire Board/club and remove one of our most successful Presidents ever.

And please dont give me the baker thing as a good enough reason to sack a Board/President......I mean seriously... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
fisher_fan
Club Player

The whole thing stinks, I hope Rod "Headlines" Butterss cuts his losses and moves on. Actually agree with Caro for once. Financially they are in a great position...from the outside looking in I am continously frustrated by the way Butterss handles himself. I am sure Westaway can manage a bank account. Footy First is exactly right.....who cares about this stupid s***, lets make the finals in 08

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Lyon and Carey clearly no nothing about what's happening - fair enough too, they're not journalists.

Caro and Hutchy *do* have an idea - Hutchy because he's clearly one of RB's closest friends and confidants, Caro because she's seen what's happened to the football club over the past 24 months.

Hutchy worked overtime to try and emphasise everything pro-Butterss, but anyone who knows footy knew it was coming.

He uses over-dramatic terms such as 'termoil', 'bitter civil war' and 'divisive conflict' to try and sway the viewers to support Butterss.

Hutchy is actually a smart bloke. He's also a Geelong fan. He knows what he's doing and what RB is worth. He can't lose. Clever.
Your worse than both.

Caro is right cause she suits YOUR cause
Hutchy is the devil cause he believes theres no need for a spill.

and cause Caro said so......Huchy (who also pointed out he is good mates with Burkey) is now (in your world) "clearly" a Rod Butters confidant.....

Sad times...... :roll: but a print career beckons thats for sure....probably British tabloids on that rant....

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

fisher_fan wrote:The whole thing stinks, I hope Rod "Headlines" Butterss cuts his losses and moves on. Actually agree with Caro for once. Financially they are in a great position...from the outside looking in I am continously frustrated by the way Butterss handles himself. I am sure Westaway can manage a bank account. Footy First is exactly right.....who cares about this stupid s***, lets make the finals in 08
Brilliant post - flick us a copy of "Footy Firsts" Plan for St Kilda...you obviously got something the rest of us didnt already..... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

Who gives a rats tossbag what happens? Rank and file members and punters don't get a say anyway (Don't tell me a lousy vote is a say). Fact is we continue to take whatever crap the AFL dishes up to us and continue to under-achieve on field. A new board, president, coach or whatever won't make a lick of difference.