EGM 12 Nov ?????????????? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

EGM 12 Nov ?????????????? !!

Is it on? Where is it on? What time is it on? Who's going?

I'll be going !!

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

I will endeavor to go.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

wont get that far eastern

imo rb will stand aside before then..the current board ceo are already split down the guts=unworkable

at the end of the day rb & gt apart from their personal spat can sleep easy at night knowing the club is in better shape now than it was 6-7 yrs ago when they joined forces

one has been exited out
the other will exit himself out

5-6 yrs ago we couldnt have expected any more than whats been delivered on & off the field....time to move onto our next phase in our quest for success

on & off the field

Richter
SS Life Member

Fully agree with you rogerwa. It's absolutely clear that the writing is on the wall. The volume of support for RB both in the media and on this forum is absolutely deafening.

AFAICS everyone who has more than a cursory understanding of the situation is far from happy with the idea of a continuing RB stewardship. He won't want to embroil the club in a long drawn out affair and I agree that he will do the honourable thing and stand down.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Shades
Club Player

If it go's to the gm who votes and where do they vote

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:wont get that far eastern

imo rb will stand aside before then..the current board ceo are already split down the guts=unworkable

at the end of the day rb & gt apart from their personal spat can sleep easy at night knowing the club is in better shape now than it was 6-7 yrs ago when they joined forces

one has been exited out

5-6 yrs ago we couldnt have expected any more than whats been delivered on & off the field....time to move onto our next phase in our quest for success

on & off the field
rog i whole heartedly agree with you
do i think the challenge is the right one - not sure but i do think RB is fighting a losing battle
i aslo see this as an next phase for our team but as for if its a new phase of success or one of failure who knows time will tell

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

rogerwa wrote: wont get that far eastern

one has been exited out

on & off the field

Couldnt agree more. Lets hope its a smooth turnover, if thats whats going to happen. It hasnt really been that narky YET, mainly just the media bullshyte.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: EGM 12 Nov ?????????????? !!

Eastern wrote:Is it on? Where is it on? What time is it on? Who's going?

I'll be going !!

me too....armed with a pocket full of proxy votes too.....

if it gets that far....and snake oil salesmen don't get my vote.....
Last edited by stinger on Tue 11 Sep 2007 9:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Agree that it won't get to the EGM. The parties will form a united board under Westaway, with Butterss stepping aside for the good of the club.

I will be extremely disappointed if it's clear Westaway will be elected and Butterss refuses to step down gracefully.

noddy

If it goes to a EGM do all members get to vote? or do members have to be at the meeting. We have 4 social club members in my ousehold but I cant see myself being at the EGM. I am sure most interstate members would like to have a vote/say but cant get to the meeting

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:If it goes to a EGM do all members get to vote? or do members have to be at the meeting. We have 4 social club members in my ousehold but I cant see myself being at the EGM. I am sure most interstate members would like to have a vote/say but cant get to the meeting
proxy forms will be sent out to all members to fill out if they can't make it.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:If it goes to a EGM do all members get to vote? or do members have to be at the meeting. We have 4 social club members in my ousehold but I cant see myself being at the EGM. I am sure most interstate members would like to have a vote/say but cant get to the meeting
Noddy !!

If you have a look on the Footy First website they have a proxy form there ready to download. I also think that EVERY adult member will receive all sorts of material from both sides in the post over the next few days/weeks including proxy forms !!

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

You will get a proxy from both Westaway/Burke and Butterss ...

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

If it makes it all the way to the EGM the meeting itself will last for not much longer than 10-15 minutes. There will be a welcome, the resolution will be put, the proxys will be tabled, the vote of those present and that is ALL. I am assuming that it will be at either the Moorabbin Town Hall or the Tafe, so it will be back to the social club for a few beers pretty soon after. Who's shout? !!

noddy

thanx guys :)

Cam1lla
Club Player

what is EGM???

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Cam1lla wrote:what is EGM???
Ergonomic Ground Management. Its basically a company meeting to discuss the re-laying of the Telstra Dome surface to make it more conmfortable underfoot.

It will be like watching grass grow with many assuming its "always" greener on the other side..... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Cam1lla
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Ergonomic Ground Management. Its basically a company meeting to discuss the re-laying of the Telstra Dome surface to make it more conmfortable underfoot.

It will be like watching grass grow with many assuming its "always" greener on the other side..... :wink:
thanks

PLUGGER14
Club Player

Cam1lla wrote:
Teflon wrote:

thanks
You're not very nice Teflon :wink:

Cam1lla EGM actually stands for "Extraordinary General Meeting" which is basically an assembly of members (in person or by proxy) brought together to vote on some aspect of the club which can not be ratified by the board alone.