Sincere apology.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sincere apology.....

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Hi all,

Look I will cut to the chase here. Would just like to offer my sincerest apologies to all here at Saintsational for my conduct the other night which well and truly transgresses the rules of the board. Obviously I took offence to some of the comments about my side, when I said I will take it all in good humour and for that I apologise. Whilst I don't expect all and sundry to accept same, I felt the need to at least come on here and offer some form or apology.

I have happy to take a self-imposed ban as my behaviour went outside the zero-tolerance policy and fair enough too.

Again, sorry if I have offended anyone but please dont take any of what I said to heart or personal.

Cheers and thanks,

The Budge.

**In fact, the worse thing about is the embarassment I have caused myself after coming out last week and speaking about my personal issues. Thanks. **
as if you would care that much mate...if i was a saints fan on a collingwood forum i would have been going nuts with excitement myself...

no need to apologize...if we take what one says in an internet forum about a football game to heart we live in a sad sad world

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
asiu

well budge......

u had to apologise .....was a bit of a eff up

and, like many others , i wasn't offended ......

but ....it would be interesting (for me ) to know ......in light of the thread in the general forum ........how you let it happen

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Personally, apology means nothing. After that sort of performance, it's either piss off, or play for Saintsational against talking crapton.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

satchmo wrote:Personally, apology means nothing. After that sort of performance, it's either piss off, or play for Saintsational against talking crapton.
Lol, trying to recruit?
$10 a game and a flat in Elwood?
I think thats fair for the upcoming Footy Forum season:P

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote: $10 a game and a flat in Elwood?
I think thats fair for the upcoming Footy Forum season:P
A flat in McKinnon if he has kids at high school age ! :lol:

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:I think this thread should get locked before it gets ugly.

People should judge someone on the totality of their posting history and not one ugly incident.
I agree.

Ive been reviewing jeffs history - we are flaming the wrong bloke in this thread....... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

actually, i should change that, im now in East Caulfield, still at McK SC.

woooosaints
Club Player

Re: Sincere apology.....

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Hi all,

Look I will cut to the chase here. Would just like to offer my sincerest apologies to all here at Saintsational for my conduct the other night which well and truly transgresses the rules of the board. Obviously I took offence to some of the comments about my side, when I said I will take it all in good humour and for that I apologise. Whilst I don't expect all and sundry to accept same, I felt the need to at least come on here and offer some form or apology.

I have happy to take a self-imposed ban as my behaviour went outside the zero-tolerance policy and fair enough too.

Again, sorry if I have offended anyone but please dont take any of what I said to heart or personal.

Cheers and thanks,

The Budge.

**In fact, the worse thing about is the embarassment I have caused myself after coming out last week and speaking about my personal issues. Thanks. **
take it easy turbo its an internet forum created for people to voice there opinions if people get angry over a few sentences then screw them. you shouldnt apoligize

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:actually, i should change that, im now in East Caulfield, still at McK SC.
I have witnessed the annual migration from Bentleigh to McKinnon, all they really want is a postal address ! :lol: What IS so special about that school Gabba ??? :D

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Government keeps throwing cash at us :D

Seriously, though its true.

I'm in yr11 and they have always been building whilst i've been there.

Oh, and i suppose our results are pretty good. We seem to weed out the drug dealers, dropkicks and those who aren't suited to schooling before they reach yr12.

I'm not the only McKinnon student here as well.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:Government keeps throwing cash at us :D

Oh, and i suppose our results are pretty good. We seem to weed out the drug dealers, dropkicks and those who aren't suited to schooling before they reach yr12.

I know six families that have moved from East Bentleigh to McKinnon (in one case they moved just one block!) just to get their kids into that school. And in at least three of those cases they'll be moving back once the kid is accepted. Nice real estate !

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

satchmo wrote:
Gabba wrote:Government keeps throwing cash at us :D

I know six families that have moved from East Bentleigh to McKinnon (in one case they moved just one block!) just to get their kids into that school. And in at least three of those cases they'll be moving back once the kid is accepted. Nice real estate !
Lol, thats pretty extreme. The school is getting pretty tight on the zone thing.

...We are very, very far off-topic., the last 6 posts (incl. this one) have been about McKSC :P

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:...We are very, very far off-topic., the last 6 posts (incl. this one) have been about McKSC :P
Yes, so budgie, get my kids into McKinnon, or bugger off ! :lol:

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

couldn't care less if he stays or goes

episodes like the other night just further indicate how much of a massive tool he is, so the only one that suffers becasue of it is himself

oh, and i find it amusing that so many have accepted his "sincere apology"

was his inspiration a certain 45 second video form B Cousins?

:roll:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

For those of you defending JPBFC, I take it you all read his posts before I edited them? If not, I hardly think you're in a position to decide whether he needed to apologise or not. Anyway, thread has gone totally off topic, so I am locking it.