A Must Read From St.Kilda Footy First

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
i just think hes been used as a pawn in the lets get rid of RB crew and i find it obscene the way the SFF group keep using him to try and guilt us into voting for them i want the mambers to make a choice on the facts and the issues not because Burkie was a top player and a great bloke
FFS :evil: Burkey is no-ones stooge...never has been ...never will be.

Give the guy some credit for intelligence :roll:

And Joffa...have your own views about the alternative board and use your proxy as you see fit but spare us who have exercised the same right the insults such as

"to the muppets who have already sent in their proxies.

What a bunch of messiah complex tools "

Just doesn't do those members or you any justice IMO.
Last edited by saint patrick on Tue 18 Sep 2007 10:21pm, edited 2 times in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Hail SKFF. United we stand. Burke's standing up for the club, that's good enough for me. It's high time this mob were run out of town. I feel a linchin' comin' on - yeee-haaaa!!

St.Kilda, clap, clap, clap,
St.Kilda, clap, clap, clap.

Errr... seriously, we need a change. 7 years, thanks mate.

Mates know when it's time to leave.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i honestly burkey was made to look a tad foolish on the footy show
I thought he was superb in the face of some pretty low questioning by that turd Hutchy, and the usual Sam Newman smart-arssery.
Was the way I saw it too...handled himself with great dignity under fire.

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Richter
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:Hail SKFF. United we stand. Burke's standing up for the club, that's good enough for me. It's high time this mob were run out of town. I feel a linchin' comin' on - yeee-haaaa!!

St.Kilda, clap, clap, clap.

Errr... seriously, we need a change. 7 years, thanks mate.

Mates know when it's time to leave.
Agree. Time to don the white sheets. Must remember to get my tall white hat/mask out from the wardrobe and cut some holes in them.

Coming to think of it the jackboots need a bit of shining and I must make sure the swastika armband is nice and clean too.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

On the other hand perhaps melodrama ain't my thang..... better leave that to the more insightful on here......

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I suppose you want the Len Thompson thread deleted too?

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Joffaboy your posts are the perfect example of spam. They just keep coming, uninvited, no matter what.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
i just think hes been used as a pawn in the lets get rid of RB crew and i find it obscene the way the SFF group keep using him to try and guilt us into voting for them i want the mambers to make a choice on the facts and the issues not because Burkie was a top player and a great bloke

And Joffa...have your own views about the alternative board and use your proxy as you see fit but spare us who have exercised the same right the insults such as

i would neve accuse burky of not being intelegent but why is he fronting the media when hes not running for prez ??
i feel the whole process is becoming a popularity contest and ppl are letting their hatred of RB cloude their judgment

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

He is fronting the media because he is in the media and is a member of the challenging board...perfectly acceptable! We will hear from Westaway when he is President of the St.Kilda football club :roll:

bungiton
SS Life Member

saint patrick wrote:He is fronting the media because he is in the media and is a member of the challenging board...perfectly acceptable! We will hear from Westaway when he is President of the St.Kilda football club :roll:
To tell yuo the truth hopefully we don't hear from Westaway when he is the president of the saint kilda footy club, this is a large part of why i want the current position to be vacated :wink:

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

as i have said on another thread...i am getting extremely irritated by posters on here throwing insults at other posters for picking one ticket..or the other.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St.Kenny
Club Player

Put an end to Joffaspam.

Mate it was you and your guru in RB who lead us into this mess.

Trust you and RB ahead of Burkie??............not snow flakes chance in hell!!!

Where's the top 4 position you and all your 'sack the coach' cronies promised a year ago ??????

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

That's enough of this bagging each other crap.

Express your view and argue on what someone presents.

Any more personal baiting or under-handed comments will be deleted.

Thread locked ... there are plenty on SFF.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.