What I have learnt this week (a message to everyone)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fisher_fan
Club Player

What I have learnt this week (a message to everyone)

This is basically what I have learnt in the past few days...quite a bit, a lot off here, tv, newspapers, conversations....

1) A lot of people seem to know somebody who knows somebody who has spoken to Chris Judd and has given them exclusive details that he will be heading to there beloved club. Whether this be a hint during the last few months, or he was spotted drinking at a water hole with two of there players...everything he does seems to send off an impression.

2) I learnt this a while ago, but Hutchy is an idiot. With breaking news on Judd on Monday night that I don't seem to see any truth in as it hasn't been rebroadcast or republished anywhere....what a moron

3) The West Coast Eagles seem to come accross as stupid to the general public. Everyone is saying what a loss to them, what a gain, they have control to negotiate the biggest trade in the history of the game and 70% of people I have spoken to believe he will be at there club because he wants to play for them and they will have to give up Pick 82 and a cuban cigar....he won't....you will lose a potential future star and one of your favourite players for him....

4) Chris Judd hates Akermanis and the Bulldogs, Geelong can't afford him and Kangaroos seem certain to move to QLD all of a sudden.

5) A lot of AFL fans are suddenly smarter than there respective clubs Football Managers, Coaches and Recruitment Managers combined. With there wealth of experience compared to a pimply little kid on his computer fantasising about a trade that will never occur just to see an injured superstar from another club join there list, then critisising there club for being ruled out....

I don't know about you but I just think it's time people started to think about 'what is' rather than 'what if'...I support St Kilda and the best news I heard all year is Riedwolt, Dal Santo and Koschitzke want to play together again. Not that one of our opponents misses Mum and Dad and may or may not be coming to our club. Have some faith in our list, a couple of additions and a bit more depth and we are not that far off a premiership....no matter what happens I am looking more forward to the next 3 years with Riedwolt, Dal Santo and Koschitzke....not trade week.

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

It's "Riewoldt" dude.

Who's this Fisher guy you're a fan of?

P.S. Glad you learnt something :wink:

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra