Chris Judd not meeting with the Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

always tomorrow wrote:ok, there have been a number of thoughts about judd and the saints and other clubs, so i thought it was time to set the record straight with the real reason Judd doesn't want to come to St Kilda at the moment...

...is because on our playing list is one Michael Gardiner, and the reason he is refusing to talk to Hawthorn is because of their interesting 'culture'. And of course the reason he's leaving West Coast is not because of family or friends, but because of the same culture that has made up his mind to not go to Hawthorn. As to that culture and the various links - i'll let you join the dots.

But that should clear things up for you. Of course CJ can always change his mind going forward, but as of right now, that is some more inside info for you.

AT
Thanks...can you also please clear up them why his declared best mate and guy he live with for ages is a guy called Daniel Kerr?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

kerr the tranquilator?

or Prince Valium as he's known to his mates.

oh a before this is post is deleted just point out the audio from the interview is publicly available and the information available on wiki, i'll post the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kerr

On 23 March, 2007 information was released that implicated Kerr in illicit drug dealing. Kerr's conversations with convicted drug dealer Shane Waters relating to a "big bag of horse chaff" were recorded by police phone taps nearly four years ago.[13][14]

In 2004 Kerr was charged with forging and uttering a prescription. Kerr was given the blank prescription by a person at a party and went to a 24-hour chemist to buy 50 valium tablets. The court fined him a total of $400 and made a spent conviction order. He was also fined $5,000 by the club and was be required to complete community service throughout the football season.[9]

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Magic wrote:
redwhite&blackblood wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Well if RL wants us to go after Judd, then SFF need to contact Paul Connors and explain our interest.

Connors on SEN just hinted that whilst Judd has a good personal relationship with RB from his junior days, the current unrest behind the scenes takes us 'out of the running'.

Westaway, Burke, Thompson or whoever else they deem necessary needs to speak up and explain that they will be running things and that we are the best place for him to 'lob'.
Why should SFF have contacted Connors at all they are not in Contol of the club and currently have no say on the running of the club or footy depts. Surely if RB loves the club as much as he claims then he should have used the relationship he has with Chris to at least express the interest the club regardless of whom is running the play has in him. If RB had of done this it would have been a big feather in his cap in a time when he needs as many votes as he can get.
R,W&B,
Unlike you are apparently trying to do, I was not trying to score any 'political points' in the current Board challenge.

I was merely commenting on the fact that Judd's manager raised the issue of the current board instability as 1 of the reasons Judd wasn't interested in the Saints. It seemed logical to me that if the challenger approached Judd's manager to tell him that they would support the Club's interest in his client, then the negative (board challenge and current instability) would be removed from the equation.
I ain't trying to score anything. I haven't decided which way to vote as yet. Still waiting for info from the Current board on why i should vote their way other than $1 mil profit. But a move from RB on this could help him sway the undecided like myself. As far as i am aware SFF have indicated their support in the current Footy Dept therefore if both boards are behind the footy Dept then why aren't we doing something stronger to change Judds mind on at least a visit of the club.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

R,W&B
Who says we aren't?
I have no idea what the Club is/isn't doing about Judd. All I know is what I've heard KS say a few days ago on SEN - that we were very interested in him.

Everything else I've read and heard is just pure speculation.

I actually believe he has already decided on teh Carlton deal and the rest is just BS to cover the fact he (his advisors) had been discussing things with them wilst he wa WCE captain.
It may well be that Collingwood has decided to make a last ditch play for him which may scuttle the Carlton deal, but will be way too expensive for us to get even close to in terms of money and opportunities.

Lynch Beast
Club Player

Judd has a very deep hatred of the dome

I think that its more likely he goes to the pies or tigers, unless big dick can move Carlton's home ground that is.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

oh ok...thank you judd for not wasting our time...

simple really...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
always tomorrow
Club Player

bigmicka wrote:
always tomorrow wrote:ok, there have been a number of thoughts about judd and the saints and other clubs, so i thought it was time to set the record straight with the real reason Judd doesn't want to come to St Kilda at the moment...

...is because on our playing list is one Michael Gardiner, and the reason he is refusing to talk to Hawthorn is because of their interesting 'culture'. And of course the reason he's leaving West Coast is not because of family or friends, but because of the same culture that has made up his mind to not go to Hawthorn. As to that culture and the various links - i'll let you join the dots.

But that should clear things up for you. Of course CJ can always change his mind going forward, but as of right now, that is some more inside info for you.

AT
Carlton sacked two players for drug use and had a history of a former champion of the club dealing at the front of the social club. Collingwood had the woman from the supporters shop being busted for dealing. so whats stopping him from going to those clubs?

mic
they are past history and not present situations.

AT

Saints to go great in 08!
always tomorrow
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:Thanks...can you also please clear up them why his declared best mate and guy he live with for ages is a guy called Daniel Kerr?
yup, he pops but is not an addict.

AT

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

always tomorrow wrote: mic
they are past history and not present situations.

AT[/quote]

orly

how are dudak and dutchies mates down preston way :roll:

as for carlton, i think only the new boy hasn't seen the inside the inside of a magistrates court for some reason or another in the past few years.

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i dont see why ppl are getting so worked up about this soo what judd doesnt want to play at stkilda so what we have a full list of players who do!
with a player of judds standing you have to have a look and test the water but in the end i would rather we draft the next chris judd (or better )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
always tomorrow
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:orly

as for carlton, i think only the new boy hasn't seen the inside the inside of a magistrates court for some reason or another in the past few years.
Dan

don't be blinkered in your rationality, didak was stupid no doubt about it, but he was hung out to dry by the media prematurely.

and quite frankly, i'm not sure if i'd been dumb enough to get myself in that situation I would have gladly gone to the police the morning after and said i was with the bloke that shot some lead at one of your colleagues at 3am last night.

of course, the point is i wouldn't have got myself in that situation but seriously, i understand but dont condone his behaviour.

as for the blue baggers, their drug and theft problems are in the past given angwin and norman are no longer their.

there is a clear difference between individual behaviour and deep entrenched cultural issues.

AT

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

always tomorrow wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:orly

Dan

don't be blinkered in your rationality, didak was stupid no doubt about it, but he was hung out to dry by the media prematurely.

and quite frankly, i'm not sure if i'd been dumb enough to get myself in that situation I would have gladly gone to the police the morning after and said i was with the bloke that shot some lead at one of your colleagues at 3am last night.

of course, the point is i wouldn't have got myself in that situation but seriously, i understand but dont condone his behaviour.

as for the blue baggers, their drug and theft problems are in the past given angwin and norman are no longer their.

there is a clear difference between individual behaviour and deep entrenched cultural issues.

AT
yes like in 07 alone erm heath scotland charged with assault in balarrate in februar, whitnall, grigg, simpson fisher charged with breaking curfew, holland fined with assualting and abusing a woman, dudak and holland long history at the particular bar in question (it wasn't a one night event)

in 06 holland drink driving and driving without a license, swan, ramsey and carey guilty of assault, chad morrisons drink driving, ben johnson involved in a fight, didak fighting with a taxi driver, fevola in ireland and then with ms bingle

etc etc these are just the ones that come to mind in 2 mins.

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

AT my word from the eagles is Judd didnt have a problem with any of the w/c players although he didnt agree with their life style and choices he personally got on well with most players but he did have a few concerns with some coaching staff (namely sumich) where they had a conflict of personalitys

judd also had a tendancy to keep to himself hence why non of the eagles knew he was going when he hade decided long ago he was going

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Anyone notice that both Hawthorn and St Kilda were the teams that passed on Judd initially.

If I had to move interstate for 6 year....and had an ego....I would be telling those two teams to get f***ed.

always tomorrow
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:yes like in 07 alone erm heath scotland charged with assault in balarrate in februar, whitnall, grigg, simpson fisher charged with breaking curfew, holland fined with assualting and abusing a woman, dudak and holland long history at the particular bar in question (it wasn't a one night event)

in 06 holland drink driving and driving without a license, swan, ramsey and carey guilty of assault, chad morrisons drink driving, ben johnson involved in a fight, didak fighting with a taxi driver, fevola in ireland and then with ms bingle

etc etc these are just the ones that come to mind in 2 mins.
yes, but Dan they are stupid idiotic acts, not drug taking!!!

AT

always tomorrow
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:AT my word from the eagles is Judd didnt have a problem with any of the w/c players although he didnt agree with their life style and choices he personally got on well with most players but he did have a few concerns with some coaching staff (namely sumich) where they had a conflict of personalitys

judd also had a tendancy to keep to himself hence why non of the eagles knew he was going when he hade decided long ago he was going
St Trav

your word from the eagles is close to being right...he doesn't have a problem with the players, but in season he is a professional and expects that from his team mates, not taking pills and choofing on some wacky tobacky.

either way, he's left them and not coming to us...

AT